Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Broadings
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Post by Broadings »

Thank you for the fantastic work!

May I ask if there is a way to adjust Rampage point to reach S+? seems like the "Inf Points after receive" is not working correctly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Grapplehanger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grapplehanger »

Thank you for the great work!
Been using it to shortcut through everything I've beaten when I was on Switch, and my goodness that instant beat quest cheat works like a magic!

Just a question if none has asked before, are you planning to ever develop a palico/dog skill editor?
Sick of having to grind until the right palico shows up in the roaster randomly, been trying by my own but I can't even find the right memory address for it.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

Grapplehanger wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:31 pm
Thank you for the great work!
Been using it to shortcut through everything I've beaten when I was on Switch, and my goodness that instant beat quest cheat works like a magic!

Just a question if none has asked before, are you planning to ever develop a palico/dog skill editor?
Sick of having to grind until the right palico shows up in the roaster randomly, been trying by my own but I can't even find the right memory address for it.
There is a mod available on nexus for that. Just search buddy skill editor. Fyi You need reframework for that as it uses its UI.

grimvvitch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by grimvvitch »

hi will you guys update the tiny quest finish (eg. slay 15 uroktor) for the sunbreak ?

Kratos423
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kratos423 »

I was running the following

Max Sharp/Inf Stam/Inf Wirebug/Dmg Multiplier/No Items Loss

I have been having this issue that if I die and try to enter Tent to eat again the game crashes.

Anyone else having this issue? No Crash report just crash. I put the REFramework in and the game has been doing fine with the engine on but if you are carted and try to enter the tent to eat again the game crashes. Is this because I have the Items dont consume when trying to enter tent? Goin to test now

EDIT

Looks Like that is the case..Make sure to uncheck No Item Loss if you want to eat in tent..I think the crash comes from palico box being filled and because no item loss tries to send infinite amount of items to box so crash.

IVIulti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IVIulti »

Quick question: is there a way to give u edit vouchers? I saw some talked about it and that it will be added eventually but i couldn't find it.

mendia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mendia »

Yeah I'd love to be able to have more character edit vouchers... you shouldn't have to pay to change something as simple as your character's eye color.

djfajrxh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by djfajrxh »

Would you make the layered armor address? Like transmog tool in monster hunter : World.
It's too hard to collect layered armor tickets.

Passer556
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Passer556 »

djfajrxh wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:11 am
Would you make the layered armor address? Like transmog tool in monster hunter : World.
You could just...make more tickets with the Item box editor in the table?

Xaelroa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xaelroa »

Because I'm completely clueless as to what I am looking at in scripts, any way we could get a godmode option that doesn't disable knockback? I want the infinite health but to still have the feedback and reactions to silkbinds/blocking.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

djfajrxh wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:11 am
I tried modifying layered armor the manual way: that is to say - look for the IDs of the armor being changed, and change them manually; the thing is, layered armor is different here than in MHW, it's stored in it's own "box". So after changing it manually, it doesn't apply, and if you switch areas (like go to your room) it just resets to what's "equipped" from the box normally.

I couldn't get it to work no matter what; of course that says nothing, since I'm a scrub and can't even wrap my head around the wizardry that's performed by our script makers, but still, usually doing it manually has some success - just not in this case.

It's worth mentioning that, even over on Nexus where they play around with REFramework mods, there's no layered armor mod; only replacers and one that adds "progression" by unlocking the coresponding piece by crafting the normal armor - which is fine, since that unlocks layered armor much faster than normally, but you have to craft every single piece.

JackMyth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackMyth »

Any idea for Character Edit Voucher? I really want to change appearance freely.

Kira
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kira »

is the character XP multiplier working? it doesn't seems to be doing anything on my end. I turn it on before entering the hunt

nvm, I'm dumb. That's for hunter rank, not master rank

gakutaura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gakutaura »

none of the boxes will check for me, i'm on win 11 not sure if that'd be a reason why. anyone know fix?

NinjaMeow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NinjaMeow »

JackMyth wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:55 pm
Any idea for Character Edit Voucher? I really want to change appearance freely.
I would like to test sumthin, if you have already used a voucher before can you go to your steam library,
right click name go to properties DLC tab and then uncheck the character edit voucher.
start game save and then redo the steps only with checking the character edit voucher this time.

I want to know if this will restore the used vouchers. I haven't used any of my free ones yet but I did uncheck the dlc for it and notice it removed and and restored it if I checked the box back again so I am hoping it will work. I just don't want to use a voucher myself to test it. So if anyone has already used one of their free vouchers then testing this out and posting the results would be very appreciated.