Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NightGoblinRex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Post by NightGoblinRex »

lyzanderplays wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:26 am
It says 'The process MonsterHunterRise.exe is not found'. I have the game running.

EDIT: managed to get it to find the process. But I can't check the boxes.
I got the same error because the process that run on my machine is MONSTERHUNTERRISE.exe instead of MonsterHunterRise.exe.
Tried to change the process name within the Auto Attach script but it is resulting to none of the cheat works and can't be ticked.
Any possible work around? Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

NightGoblinRex wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:34 pm
lyzanderplays wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:26 am
It says 'The process MonsterHunterRise.exe is not found'. I have the game running.

EDIT: managed to get it to find the process. But I can't check the boxes.
I got the same error because the process that run on my machine is MONSTERHUNTERRISE.exe instead of MonsterHunterRise.exe.
Tried to change the process name within the Auto Attach script but it is resulting to none of the cheat works and can't be ticked.
You would need to change all the scripts to have the spelling of your .exe. Easiest way to do this is open the CT in Notepad++ and do a replace all and change it to your version.

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

NightGoblinRex wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Didn't know there are different process names for the game. Can change it in the next update to $process for all the scripts.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Just so you know the MONSTERHUNTERRISE.exe is probably associated with Razer process and is the incorrect one. That would be the reason things don't work.

BlueP365SAS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueP365SAS »

frds wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:43 pm
elhessan wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:49 pm
using FrameWorks mods makes game more stable when using cheats and you can also use other mods like bypassing illegal charm check.
this worked. no more crashes. ty <3
Can you elaborate on the FrameWorks mod thing?

NightGoblinRex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NightGoblinRex »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:14 pm
Just so you know the MONSTERHUNTERRISE.exe is probably associated with Razer process and is the incorrect one. That would be the reason things don't work.
Thanks for the reply. So, do you mean I need to disable my Razer apps to activate the cheat?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

NightGoblinRex wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:56 pm
Thanks for the reply. So, do you mean I need to disable my Razer apps to activate the cheat?
You either choose the correct one manually or kill the incorrect one for it to auto choose the right one.

DemiDemiGodo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DemiDemiGodo »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:10 pm
Few scripts/ more like a addon to Insterluda table. And he can add this to his table.

Some scripts for Sunbreak 10.0.2.0:
No reload
No item/ammo inventory lost
1 hit kill/ damage multiplier
Item amount changer in inventory/chest
unl Stamina
inf Wirebug
unl clear time
freeze mission timer
Player Hunter XP multiplier
And ofcourse unl Loot/monster carving!!!

Update info:

v2: God mode with no knock back.
v3: Buddy XP multiplier, Player Master XP multiplier and updated/ added some item ID names (200+ :cry:)

Will update/release when I have time.
And Insterluda is working on his part/scripts. He got some nice stuff ;)
Old info
No reload bow gun (tested only on light bow gun)
Max sharpnes script
Modified Insterluda script for immune to knockbacks
Reward / item pickup multiplier.
No item loss for ammo/ using.(hotkey NUM1) <--Turn this of @ award screen. If you forgot, it will freeze the game when loading, but when you de-active it, it continues.

v2: Added One hit kill/ damage multiplier.

v3: Godmode, Player and Buddy XP multiplier and 100% affinity/crit change in battle

v4: Some weapon stuff like; Max demon gauge(dual blades), Great sword max spirit gauge and red bar, Insect glaive full extracts,
Charge blade 5 phails full, Light bow gun 5 wyvern shots, Gunlance ammo, Heavy bow gun wyvern heart and snipe. And monster loot/carving.

v5: Added scripts for editing your amount/quantity of selected item in your item box, reward screen and pouch in quest. updated the godmode and some more scripts.

v5.5: Fix the scripts that froze the game after the reward screen. And added a script for stamina

v6: Added script to change size of large monster. And a script to change size for every monster on the map.

v7: Ready for update 3.9.0.0
V8: 3.9.1.0 + Fix some scripts and added Player invisible to monsters*
* You can't hurt them.[/spoiler
Old tables
MonsterHunterRise-v8.CTMonsterHunterRise-v7.CTMonsterHunterRise-v6.CTMonsterHunterRise-v5.5.CTMonsterHunterRise-v5.CT-MonsterHunterRise-v4.CT-MonsterHunterRise-v3.CTMonsterHunterRise-v2.CTMonsterHunterRise.CT
Enjoy..
Thank you for the table. The only cheat I needed is the Max Sharpness but it appears that the Purple one is removed when activating the cheat and stays White.

Am I the only one ?

Tuuuup!
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Tuuuup! »

DemiDemiGodo wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:26 pm

Thank you for the table. The only cheat I needed is the Max Sharpness but it appears that the Purple one is removed when activating the cheat and stays White.

Am I the only one ?
No, got the same. Small mistake. You can change it if you edit the script and change 5 to 6. Or wait for update.

frds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frds »

BlueP365SAS wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:15 pm
frds wrote:
elhessan wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:49 pm
using FrameWorks mods makes game more stable when using cheats and you can also use other mods like bypassing illegal charm check.
REFramework is a mod (which is just a .dll file) you can download from Nexus

DemiDemiGodo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DemiDemiGodo »

Tuuuup! wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:45 pm
DemiDemiGodo wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:26 pm

Am I the only one ?
No, got the same. Small mistake. You can change it if you edit the script and change 5 to 6. Or wait for update.
Thank you for your reactivity. I changed the number as suggested and it is now working.
Cheers.

BlueP365SAS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueP365SAS »

frds wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:07 pm
BlueP365SAS wrote:
frds wrote:

Oh awesome. I just install that, and that's it? Or do I need to turn the cheat table into a mod and use it with REFramework?

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

The scripts are updated for Sunbreak version, I am very happy to tell you that Tuuuup! has accepted to work with me on the table again, not as randoms, this time as a friend.

Test the scripts and give feedback, there is a lot of work to do.
I made some significant changes to rampage scripts, because it felt poorly.

One more thing, in the single script section, I prepared 4 scripts test them with the razor stuff and give feedback.

Thanks.

Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Venator »

I'm running into a minor inconvenience. Not sure if anyone has experienced the same and might have some insight to offer.

I have no problems using the table until I attempt to go and leave on a 2nd quest. I can go on one quest without any problems at all. I then return to Kamura/Elgado without a hitch, so I can save my progress just fine, and I can do whatever I need to do there.

When the game goes to load the next quest, however, it crashes. This happens even if I disable every script before attempting to take on and leave for another quest.

I know some people had problems with full screen in the past, but I don't think it's that. I double-checked and I'm running the game in borderless window mode.

Like I said, it's really a minor inconvenience. I just have to restart the game after finishing one quest, so it's not impacting my progress. It's just a bit of a hassle.

EDIT: I thought it might have been a fluke, as I got into a second quest recently, but it crashed soon after that. So, it still seems to be related to going on a second quest for whatever reason.
Last edited by Venator on Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

frds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frds »

BlueP365SAS wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:43 pm
frds wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:07 pm
BlueP365SAS wrote:

Oh awesome. I just install that, and that's it? Or do I need to turn the cheat table into a mod and use it with REFramework?
It's as simple as just copy and pasting the .dll file into your game directory. When you launch the game you should see a small menu for the REFramework mod, which you can just hide with the INS key. Then just use the cheat table. I have only been using some of the cheats on the table so I can't speak for all of them but I have had no more crashes after installing the REFramework mod. Hope it works for you too!