Motor Town: Behind The Wheel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fogo123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Motor Town: Behind The Wheel

Post by fogo123 »

any update for 0.6.13?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ElementOS1000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElementOS1000 »

Why there's no EXP/Level option out? Is anyone able to update/add the function by any chance ?

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

ElementOS1000 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:55 pm
Why there's no EXP/Level option out? Is anyone able to update/add the function by any chance ?
fogo123 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:05 am
any update for 0.6.13?
Sorry I don't actively watch or update games, only if I play or if someone has Repped the post/update (I appreciate all of you who do :wub: ) being early access also means lots of updates :shock:

The XP edit got removed as it does a few checks now to prevent editing your level so I've updated and added an XP multiplier, when enabled any xp gain will be multiplied by that amount. :D

ElementOS1000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElementOS1000 »

Works! you're the best! thank you v ery much :)

GamerX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GamerX »

Hey, a new update (0.6.17) came a few days ago is there gona be a update for the cheat table?

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

GamerX wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:39 pm
Hey, a new update (0.6.17) came a few days ago is there gona be a update for the cheat table?
updated :D

RustyRenesis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RustyRenesis »

Great table, but as of 0.6.18 money isn't working at all. XP works perfectly.
An update would be awesome.

Sjd6795
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sjd6795 »

So I wasn't able to fix the current script but I some how managed to make my own script when summoning the scooty at a parking spot it gives me 12 million even though I only wanted 340000.

Sarkon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sarkon »

Sjd6795 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:27 am
So I wasn't able to fix the current script but I some how managed to make my own script when summoning the scooty at a parking spot it gives me 12 million even though I only wanted 340000.
How, mind sharing?

Sjd6795
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sjd6795 »

Sarkon wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:16 am
How, mind sharing?
So I used cheat engine to search for my amount of money. I kept spending to narrow it down to about three addresses.

I went to edit > settings and changed the debugger/scanner settings to VEH instead of windows.

I right clicked on one of the previous addresses and selected the "find out what writes to this address", you need to wait until something populates in the debugger.

Once populated in the debugger click show disassembler, now you want to scroll up until you see a "LEA" opcode, click on that line to highlight it blue.

Go to tools > auto assemble > template > full injection, once there scroll down until you see the code: section which should be around line 20-25.

Then you need to adjust the lea rcx part to something like mov rcx, int(10000) or add rcx, int(10000), or whatever OP code is there you match it.

Once done go to file > assign to current cheat table, then go back to the main cheat engine tab and activate the script that was added and do the same spending action you did in the beginning and it should add you money instead of remove money.

I can't remember if this is exactly how I did it, I will have to go do it again to get a more clear picture but it's along these lines.

SimoneliuS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SimoneliuS »

Sjd6795 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:28 pm
Sarkon wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:16 am
How, mind sharing?
So I used cheat engine to search for my amount of money. I kept spending to narrow it down to about three addresses.

I went to edit > settings and changed the debugger/scanner settings to VEH instead of windows.

I right clicked on one of the previous addresses and selected the "find out what writes to this address", you need to wait until something populates in the debugger.

Once populated in the debugger click show disassembler, now you want to scroll up until you see a "LEA" opcode, click on that line to highlight it blue.

Go to tools > auto assemble > template > full injection, once there scroll down until you see the code: section which should be around line 20-25.

Then you need to adjust the lea rcx part to something like mov rcx, int(10000) or add rcx, int(10000), or whatever OP code is there you match it.

Once done go to file > assign to current cheat table, then go back to the main cheat engine tab and activate the script that was added and do the same spending action you did in the beginning and it should add you money instead of remove money.

I can't remember if this is exactly how I did it, I will have to go do it again to get a more clear picture but it's along these lines.
Hey, thanks for the tip. Some how I could't make it work! :? Would you share your script/table or could provide more accurate information?

My issue is that I can't find the right "lea" line in the memory viewer, also the way you described it is unable to compile the "int(1000000)" part, it should be "(int)1000000" instead I think, but still cannot find which one to edit.

And disregarding if you can help us a bit further or not thank you though.

SimoneliuS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SimoneliuS »

Bobbeh wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:13 pm

Fun little Game,

Created a script that gives you 1 million when you buy something (sets value to 1million) & one to set to 20k to make it not soo easy
Also now includes an XP multiplier (multiple options x2 x10 x100)
Any chances we get an update for 6.18?

Anyways, I know is a lot of work when they update the game so often, so thanks for taking your time!

Regards.

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

SimoneliuS wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:54 pm
Bobbeh wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:13 pm

Fun little Game,

Created a script that gives you 1 million when you buy something (sets value to 1million) & one to set to 20k to make it not soo easy
Also now includes an XP multiplier (multiple options x2 x10 x100)
Any chances we get an update for 6.18?

Anyways, I know is a lot of work when they update the game so often, so thanks for taking your time!

Regards.
Sorry i haven't been online for awhile sorted now should work :)

Ruy_Hiro_Tama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ruy_Hiro_Tama »

Need updated tables =)

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

Ruy_Hiro_Tama wrote: