Diablo The Hell 2 1.1702

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.1702

Post by gibberishh »

It's done: You can now push all base stats to 255. Enable Remove Stat Limits to do this. Note: If you save a character with boosted stats, this cheat must be enabled before you load the game. So when you start a new game, remember to reload after enabling this cheat.

Item Editor has not changed. I have uploaded it again just so that both files are together.

I believe I have cheated the hell out of this game. Can't think of anything else to hack, so let's all pray that this is the last update. :D

Removed attachments because a new table is available at viewtopic.php?p=238722#p238722

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ANGRY_MAD_JIN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ANGRY_MAD_JIN »

does anyone have a download link to this version of the TH2?? would be lovely to have

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

ANGRY_MAD_JIN wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:14 am
does anyone have a download link to this version of the TH2?? would be lovely to have
Read earlier in the thread, check if it still works. Links to both versions are available.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Okay... I was feeling stupid about having to update the table just because of a typo. So here's a bonus cheat for everyone: You can now skip the bloody irritating Sunless Sea puzzle. You can click on any statue and the first click will open the portal.

The Item Editor has not changed.

Added a fairly useless table. It works, but I don't see why one would need to use it -- unless you accidentally sell the rampaging demon's head and can no longer complete the quest.
Quest Browser lets you view/modify the status of all quests. Be careful, incorrect editing can cause the game to crash. In fact, setting all quests correctly to 'Received' will also cause the game to crash because all quests are not supposed to be active at the same time.
How to use: Each quest can be 'not available', 'available' (present in current game), 'received' (you've initiated the dialog or read a book and got the quest) or 'completed' (killed the baddie or turned in the quest to some townsperson).
If a quest is available, it's dialog and status values must be 0. Whether someone is ready to give you the quest depends on how far in the game you've progressed.
If a quest is received, it's dialog value is usually 1 or more (to indicate you've spoken that many times to that person or read that many books), though for Bone, Zhar, Gharbad and Diablo they remain 0. Status always changes to 1. The quest will be listed in the Quest List in the game.
For unavailable, dialog and status are both 0.
For completed, dialog's value depends on the quest, ranging from 0 to 8. Status is always 1 -- except Cursed Blade and Celia. The quest will be removed from the Quest List in the game.

Removed attachments because new tables are available at viewtopic.php?p=238722#p238722
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:12 am
Okay... I was feeling stupid about having to update the table just because of a typo. So here's a bonus cheat for everyone: You can now skip the bloody irritating Sunless Sea puzzle. You can click on any statue and the first click will open the portal.

The Item Editor has not changed.

I still don't get why anyone can't be bothered to click their mouse one extra time to give a positive rating. No wonder there are tablemakers out there who want to make you pay.
Thank you so damn much for everything that you do Gibberishh! You are the true MvP.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New cheats:
1) Gameplay > Town Shortcuts: Open all town shortcuts for new characters. To use, change to the shortcuts you want open, then save and reload (or exit and reenter the map).
2) Gameplay > Reveal Entire Map: Shortcut key M. Show/hide the entire current map (obviously won't work in town). For players with the No Map game changer, the minimap is still revealed in its entirety. Even without the cheat the minimap is displayed, which might be a bug with the game and may be fixed in future versions, so don't depend on this.
3) Improved the still useless Quest Browser to make more sense.
Item Editor: No changes.

New tables are available at viewtopic.php?p=239782#p239782 but they have not been extensively tested.
Attachments
TH2 1.1763.ct
Signed cheat table for The Hell 2 v1.1763. Will attempt to launch .\TH2.exe and connect itself to the game.
(405.98 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
TH2 1.1763 Item Editor.ct
Signed cheat table for editing enchanted items in The Hell 2 v1.1763. Game must be running before opening this.
(290.37 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
TH2 1.1763 Quest Browser.ct
Signed cheat table for editing quests in The Hell 2 v1.1763. Game must be running before opening this.
(32.35 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Last edited by gibberishh on Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:30 pm
New cheats:
1) Gameplay > Town Shortcuts: Open all town shortcuts for new characters. To use, change to the shortcuts you want open, then save and reload (or exit and reenter the map).
2) Gameplay > Reveal Entire Map: Shortcut key M. Show/hide the entire current map (obviously won't work in town). For players with the No Map game changer, the minimap is still revealed in its entirety. Even without the cheat the minimap is displayed, which might be a bug with the game and may be fixed in future versions, so don't depend on this.
3) Improved the still useless Quest Browser to make more sense.
Item Editor: No changes.
You really spoil us man! Thank you so much for your hard work, And the way you keep improving this table is just beyond me and so amazing! Thank you.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Also wanna note for those that care, This latest cheat table works with latest version which is 1.1913. The only thing that does NOT work is "+100 critical damage" and "Add DFE". Others work perfectly, Even add all perks etc. Tested it myself.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Fixed bugs, corrected oversights:
1. Add Mana Regen was never working as it should. Fixed.
2. Added base strength, magic, dexterity, vitality so you can respec the character.
3. Added individual spells (Spells > Spellbook) so that their levels can be adjusted individually. Note that some spells which are innate skills or only come from items can never be higher than 0. The game will take care of this without crashing, so you don't have to worry about entering wrong values. Similarly, the max level of a spell is limited to 15 (and also your character level). Use the Add Spell Levels cheat to get higher levels.

4. The code structure has changed massively in all three tables. The way the tables connect with the game is entirely different. A lot of scripts have been reworked. So I won't be deleting the previous set of tables in a hurry, in case people start facing errors with this one.
5. The quest browser now searches the code for the address of the first quest and updates all of them accordingly instead of the addresses being hard-coded. This may future-proof it. It may not.

6. +Crit Damage might work on later versions of the game now. Or it might not. I don't know.

I may have done some other things along the way that I've forgotten. I might merge all three tables into one at a later date. I can't decide which is worse: the inconvenience of three tables or the clutter of one.

If you downloaded the main table around March 8, it's been updated with the following.
7a. Important Updates: Summoners could not summon minions if the Extra Golem perk was set to 1. There is no way to fix this except to not set that perk -- the game wouldn't have allowed it anyway, but the bypass perk limits would. I have now excluded Extra Golem from the list of perks that get maxed automatically.
I believe this problem always existed -- just that nobody plays with summoners or don't bother to report bugs.
7b. Strong/Tough/Accurate Minions perks can go up to 12. Previous tables went up to only 10.
Those using the old table can set these values manually.
7c. All perks are now named as [+#] or [-#]. If +, the perk gets auto-maxed to # by the script. If -, it is ignored though you can set the values manually. Thus, it is easy for you to customize the table simply by renaming the perks to + or -. If you see that some of the numbers are wrong, you can change the max value in the name too. Of course, that means the signature will be stripped if you save it.
Note that max value allowed by the game and max value allowed for your class are different. You can go above the class limit, but not above the game limit.
Attachments
TH2 1.1763.ct
Signed cheat table for The Hell 2 v1.1763. Will attempt to launch .\TH2.exe and connect itself to the game.
(431.54 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
TH2 1.1763 Item Editor.ct
Signed cheat table for editing enchanted items in The Hell 2 v1.1763. Game must be running before opening this.
(290.33 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
TH2 1.1763 Quest Browser.ct
Signed cheat table for editing quests in The Hell 2 v1.1763. Game must be running before opening this.
(32.96 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:10 am
Fixed bugs, corrected oversights:
1. Add Mana Regen was never working as it should. Fixed.
2. Added base strength, magic, dexterity, vitality so you can respec the character.
3. Added individual spells (Spells > Spellbook) so that their levels can be adjusted individually. Note that some spells which are innate skills or only come from items can never be higher than 0. The game will take care of this without crashing, so you don't have to worry about entering wrong values. Similarly, the max level of a spell is limited to 15 (and also your character level). Use the Add Spell Levels cheat to get higher levels.

4. The code structure has changed massively in all three tables. The way the tables connect with the game is entirely different. A lot of scripts have been reworked. So I won't be deleting the previous set of tables in a hurry, in case people start facing errors with this one.
5. The quest browser now searches the code for the address of the first quest and updates all of them accordingly instead of the addresses being hard-coded. This may future-proof it. It may not.

6. +Crit Damage might work on later versions of the game now. Or it might not. I don't know.

I may have done some other things along the way that I've forgotten. I might merge all three tables into one at a later date. I can't decide which is worse: the inconvenience of three tables or the clutter of one.

If you downloaded the main table around March 8, it's been updated with the following.
7a. Important Updates: Summoners could not summon minions if the Extra Golem perk was set to 1. There is no way to fix this except to not set that perk -- the game wouldn't have allowed it anyway, but the bypass perk limits would. I have now excluded Extra Golem from the list of perks that get maxed automatically.
I believe this problem always existed -- just that nobody plays with summoners or don't bother to report bugs.
7b. Strong/Tough/Accurate Minions perks can go up to 12. Previous tables went up to only 10.
Those using the old table can set these values manually.
7c. All perks are now named as [+#] or [-#]. If +, the perk gets auto-maxed to # by the script. If -, it is ignored though you can set the values manually. Thus, it is easy for you to customize the table simply by renaming the perks to + or -. If you see that some of the numbers are wrong, you can change the max value in the name too. Of course, that means the signature will be stripped if you save it.
Note that max value allowed by the game and max value allowed for your class are different. You can go above the class limit, but not above the game limit.
As always, Thank you so much!

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

Also, Everything works with the latest version which is 1.1990 as of now.
"+DFE" still doesn't work though but that's no biggie and nothing to worry about.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:19 am
Also, Everything works with the latest version which is 1.1990 as of now.
"+DFE" still doesn't work though but that's no biggie and nothing to worry about.
Connect the table to the game. Click Add Address Manually. Tick the Pointer box. In the bottom-most value, enter [CharAdr]. In the <______> offset above it, enter 1D585. Tick the Signed box. Click Ok.

Pick up an item that gives you DFE. Buy something if you don't have one. Equip and de-equip it, and check if the value in the new entry adjusts itself accordingly.

Right-click the entry and click Find out what writes to this address.

Click on the entry which reads mov [...+0001D585],... and click Show Disassembler. Maximize the window and resize the columns so that all the text is readable. Drag the bottom part (memory view) all the way down to hide most of it. Scroll up so that the highlighted entry is somewhere in the middle of the window and post a screenshot here.
Now go back to the previous window and click on the entry which reads add [...+0001D585],.... Again click on Show Disassembler. Scroll to center the highlighted code and post another screenshot here.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Hi !
Seems working correctly except for "ALL MONSTER DROP". I am playing the last one, after a few monsters killed, game crashes.

EDIT : Tried to launch the game, instantly crashes when starting a new game, just after selecting difficulty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:46 pm
Hi !
Seems working correctly except for "ALL MONSTER DROP". I am playing the last one, after a few monsters killed, game crashes.

EDIT : Tried to launch the game, instantly crashes when starting a new game, just after selecting difficulty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. The cheat table is only updated to 1.1763. If you are playing a different version of the game, you will have unpredictable experiences. The table will not be updated to newer versions by me.
2. Do not enable any cheats until your player is loaded on the map -- except of course the very first one which is automatically enabled. That should not crash the game because it doesn't replace any code.
3. If you expect someone (not me -- I'm not touching your version of the game) to help you, give them details. FYI, last one is not a version, it will be outdated in about a week or maybe by the time you read this reply.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:51 pm
1. The cheat table is only updated to 1.1763. If you are playing a different version of the game, you will have unpredictable experiences. The table will not be updated to newer versions by me.
2. Do not enable any cheats until your player is loaded on the map -- except of course the very first one which is automatically enabled. That should not crash the game because it doesn't replace any code.
3. If you expect someone (not me -- I'm not touching your version of the game) to help you, give them details. FYI, last one is not a version, it will be outdated in about a week or maybe by the time you read this reply.
Thanks for answer...

1 & 3 - All right, my bad. The last one, I was telling about the blue access. It actually worked without any crashes for 1.1900. Now I am playing 1.1990. After a few testings, the one setting that makes the game crash is the "ALL MONSTERS DROP LOOT". Others seem to work properly.

2 - I have no skills in programming at all, maybe I don't understand some points. So the best way to use it is to launch the game, select/create a character, start a game and THEN launching CE with this trainer ?