Diablo The Hell 2 1.1702

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.1702

Post by bobba313 »

Also, This works perfect with the latest version wich is 1.800. Tested it myself with almost all characters/classes. Might have missed a few but so far so good :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New feature: Change number of sockets on equipped items. Works ONLY on socketed and normal items. That is, it does not work on magical, rare, unique, set items. Good news is that the change is permanent (unless you load a save without the changes).

-- Not tested what happens if you reduce the number of sockets to 0. Zero has been included only for proper display on non-socketed items.
-- Not tested what happens if you change the value on a gemmed item. But it's very easy to unsocket an item through Griswold and work with that if required.

Removed attachment: get the latest tables at viewtopic.php?p=238722#p238722
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:32 pm
New feature: Change number of sockets on equipped items. Works ONLY on socketed items. That is, it does not work on normal, magical, rare, unique, set items. Good news is that the change is permanent (unless you load a save without the changes).

-- Not tested what happens if you reduce the number of sockets to 0. Zero has been included only for proper display on non-socketed items.
-- Not tested what happens if you change the value on a gemmed item. But it's very easy to unsocket an item through Griswold and work with that if required.
Wow, As usual a big thank you Gibberishh!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New cheats:
1. Max Knockback Resist (finally!)
2. Ability to change gems within equipped socketed items. Works ONLY for socketed items (not normal, magical, rare, unique, set). You can change/upgrade/add/remove gems and the changes are permanent. The table is getting very cluttered (especially Items), but there is no other way to present this. :(

If you can find a socketed item of each type with even 1 socket, you can now quickly max them all out to 6 sockets and insert Grade 10 gems using this (even if you don't possess any gems). Or, even easier, buy and equip normal items from Griswold, change all of them to have 6 sockets (makes the item socketed) and then add whatever gems you'd like.

Thanks to the person who pointed me to these addresses/offsets -- unfortunately they asked not to be credited.

Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:45 am
New cheats:
1. Max Knockback Resist (finally!)
2. Ability to change gems within equipped socketed items. Works ONLY for socketed items (not normal, magical, rare, unique, set). You can change/upgrade/add/remove gems and the changes are permanent. The table is getting very cluttered (especially Items), but there is no other way to present this. :(

If you can find a socketed item of each type with even 1 socket, you can now quickly max them all out to 6 sockets and insert Grade 10 gems using this (even if you don't possess any gems).

Thanks to the person who pointed me to these addresses/offsets -- unfortunately they asked not to be credited.
You have done it once again! Thanks so much yet again :D

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New cheats:
1. Infinite Belt Items: Works not only for potions, but anything you can place in the belt -- elixirs, runes, oils, relicts.
2. Split Gold into 50K Piles: Split a gold pile (any amount) by right-clicking it. Type in any non-zero number and press enter. You will now have 2 piles of 50,000 each. Not sure what one needs so much gold for with all these other cheats, but it's better than editing gold one pile at a time in case you need lots of it -- e.g., for Griswold to add/remove lots of grade 10 gems from socketed items.
3. Changed colors of synergies to distinguish them from perks.

I think I have run out of things to add. So unless someone finds some decent bugs, this should be the last one.

Reminder: These last few tables have evolved only on TH2 1.1763 and all of them are untested. Just because nobody has reported bugs or crashes doesn't mean there won't be any -- people here are stupid lazy and don't report such things unless they are desperate. The tables (or many cheats) might work on other versions of the game, but no guarantees.

Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:53 am
New cheats:
1. Infinite Belt Items
2. Split Gold into 50K Piles: Split a gold pile (any amount) by right-clicking it. Type in any non-zero number and press enter. You will now have 2 piles of 50,000 each. Not sure what one needs so much gold for with all these other cheats, but it's better than editing gold one pile at a time in case you need lots of it -- e.g., for Griswold to add/remove lots of grade 10 gems from socketed items.

I think I have run out of things to add. So unless someone finds some decent bugs, this should be the last one.

Reminder: These last few tables have evolved only on TH2 1.1763 and all of them are untested. Just because nobody has reported bugs or crashes doesn't mean there won't be any -- people here are stupid lazy and don't report such things unless they are desperate. The tables (or many cheats) might work on other versions of the game, but no guarantees.
Thank you yet again! Rated and downloaded, And i test for bugs and crashes and also if it works with newest versions.
So far so good and no bugs :)

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:53 am
New cheats:
1. Infinite Belt Items: Works not only for potions, but anything you can place in the belt -- elixirs, runes, oils, relicts.

Is movement speed and attack speed possible to add? Just wondering!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:33 pm
Both are already possible. Read the 1.224 thread to see how.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:23 am
bobba313 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:33 pm
Both are already possible. Read the 1.224 thread to see how.
Read and could only figure out Attack Speed, Can you tell me about movement speed?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

bobba313 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:51 am
Read and could only figure out Attack Speed, Can you tell me about movement speed?
viewtopic.php?p=211847#p211847
Last edited by gibberishh on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New cheat. No idea how everyone completely missed this one: Max Chance to Block
And fixed several bugs. Important fixes: +Crit Chance was setting +Crit Damage to 0. +Min/Max XP was not always behaving as expected. +number of minor bugs.

Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

gibberishh wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:42 pm
New cheat. No idea how everyone completely missed this one:
Max Chance to Block

Update: Fixed several bugs. Important fixes: +Crit Chance was setting +Crit Damage to 0. +Min/Max XP was not always behaving as expected. +number of minor bugs. If you already downloaded this table recently, recommend you to download it again, though the earlier one won't break the game.
Thank you so much!

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

Enchanted Item Editor, The Hell 2 1.1763
This cheat table allows you to modify equipped enchanted items. It will not work with normal, magic, rare, set or socketed items. This could have been part of the main table itself, but that was getting too cluttered, so I decided to pull these cheats out into a separate table. This has only been tested with v1.1763.

How to use
First run TH2.exe, then open the table. It doesn't matter if the main table is open or not.

Show only Enchanted Items collapses all items that don't have the word 'Enchanted' in the name. You can use the keyboard's left/right arrow keys to expand/collapse any item slot irrespective of whether you use this or not. I don't like so many + signs for expanding/collapsing nodes with the mouse, so I didn't include them. Sorry.

In the game, go and get an item enchanted (up to 5 times) by Adria. Equip it.

In the table, you can now select specific enchantments for your item.

Do not bother with editing the Seed value in the table unless you know what you are doing or like experimenting at the risk of screwing up your item. I don't fully understand how it works, but it somehow controls the item type (left 4 bytes) and quality of your magical properties (e.g., +1 something vs +5 something).

Understanding the cheat table
1. As said, Seed somehow controls the enchantment quality. However, it also controls the quality/properties of magic/rare items. The quality also dictates item requirements. It has been impossible for me to figure out how all that works though. If you want to experiment, do so at your own risk.

2. The actual value of a stat will vary depending on the seed. E.g., the table shows +11 Resist Fire, but in the game you might get +12 RF, even though there is no +12 option in the table. Instead of treating these as absolute values, interpret them as 'low quality' vs 'high quality'. +11 RF will always give you the lowest RF, and +29 RF will always give you the best RF.

3. If a property is not set (you didn't enchant 5 times or the item is not enchanted), its value is 0. 0 also happens to be the value for Accuracy +9. So everything that is not set, all items that are not enchanted AND legitimate 0 values will all display Accuracy +9.

4. 'Enchants' at the bottom of the table is required for all the dropdown lists. Don't delete it.

Enchanting Rings and Amulets
Copy the seed value from any enchanted item. Paste it into the seed value of your equipped magic/rare ring or amulet. Note: this will obviously destroy the original item, leaving you with only an enchanted ring/amulet. Now go ahead and select what enchantments you want on it.

Limits
You can't cheat your way to glory using this table because TH2 offers very few enchantments. Most useful things like attack speed, hit recovery speed, knockback, casting speed, bonus spell levels, extra spell damage, etc. can only be gotten from magic/rare/set items. Of course, the main cheat table lets you supercharge your characters, but if you are building an equipment-based eviliminator, you will still need to find good items to complete your character.
This table is best for fixing 1-2 useless stats on an otherwise good enchanted item.
Also, the main table lets you socket normal items and add/change the socketed gems. Between the two tables, you should be able to manufacture fairly powerful items, but your character will still feel incomplete.

Primary Table Update
The main table now launches TH2.exe first (table and game must be in the same folder), then itself. Just so I don't need to start 2 separate things, for my own convenience. If you don't want this to happen, don't download it. Or download it and put it in a different folder. I also removed the Yes/No confirmation at start -- sorry -- if you are opening the table, there is a 95% chance you want to cheat with it and the confirmation was bugging me out. Apart from a few very minor code fixes, nothing else has changed since the last update.

Removed attachments: get the latest tables at viewtopic.php?p=238722#p238722
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

New cheats: You can finally change the game Mode and Difficulty.

After you change the game mode, save and reload to see the effects. Note that this may also prevent you from saving again (e.g., if you changed the mode to Ironman) unless you have Save Game Anytime enabled.

If you don't want the game to automatically murder your hero (Speedrun, Nightmare, etc.), just change the mode (e.g., to Soft Iron), save and load before you quit the game. To be safe, save and load TWICE before quitting.

I don't think changing Difficulty requires any special actions, but I haven't tested it. Town map color changes after save/load, but that shouldn't matter -- at worst the new difficulty should be applied upon map change. If you change from Hard to Easy and still see monsters running at you from far away or from behind closed doors, try save/load.

Removed attachments because a new table is available at viewtopic.php?p=238722#p238722
Last edited by gibberishh on Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.