Diablo The Hell 2 1.1702

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Diablo The Hell 2 1.1702

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:56 am
2 - I have no skills in programming at all, maybe I don't understand some points. So the best way to use it is to launch the game, select/create a character, start a game and THEN launching CE with this trainer ?
You can launch the table which launches the game OR you can launch the game then launch the table. Neither should make a difference. Either way, the first checkbox (game name) will be ticked, but there is nothing in that which can cause the game to crash.

Create/load your character so that the game is on a map not a menu screen, then start activating (ticking) the cheats you want. Or use hotkeys (Alt+G etc). I have personally not faced crashes (1.1763) by ticking them on the menu screen, but this seems to be the best idea I can come up with for now.

Of course, you will have to play without the loot drop cheat since that is causing your game to crash -- and any other such cheats you may discover along the way. Unfortunately, I can't ask for screenshots related to the loot drop scripts because that is a very complicated set of cheats. DFE, for which I had asked for screenshots from another player, is much more straightforward to diagnose and maybe fix.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

gibberishh wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:50 am
You can launch the table which launches the game OR you can launch the game then launch the table. Neither should make a difference. Either way, the first checkbox (game name) will be ticked, but there is nothing in that which can cause the game to crash.

Create/load your character so that the game is on a map not a menu screen, then start activating (ticking) the cheats you want. Or use hotkeys (Alt+G etc). I have personally not faced crashes (1.1763) by ticking them on the menu screen, but this seems to be the best idea I can come up with for now.

Of course, you will have to play without the loot drop cheat since that is causing your game to crash -- and any other such cheats you may discover along the way. Unfortunately, I can't ask for screenshots related to the loot drop scripts because that is a very complicated set of cheats. DFE, for which I had asked for screenshots from another player, is much more straightforward to diagnose and maybe fix.
Great ! Thanks for your answer. Maybe some testings should be fine this way. Better to send a video capture when game crashes, if it can help, with character file ?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:39 pm
Great ! Thanks for your answer. Maybe some testings should be fine this way. Better to send a video capture when game crashes, if it can help, with character file ?
Nope, that won't help. It's the code that is not working and the code that I would need to see, not a vision of your game crashing. And this is a very complicated bit of code, so I can't simply guide you through what I would need to see. Also, I really don't wish to go down this path because then I will have to (ultimately) update the whole table to 1.1990 and I don't want to do that. Because there are numbers bigger than 1990 and they will keep coming. Just keep playing with the bad cheats off and you will be fine for a while.
If you identify other cheats that cause your game to crash, do post them here with details. Even if I can't help you with them, others will know. And maybe for other cheats I can ask for screenshots and stuff.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:56 am
Now I am playing 1.1990.
By the way, bobba313 says he is also playing on 1.1990. Cheats seem to be working fine for him, except DFE. He might not have tested monster drops, but maybe he has. If it's working for him, maybe you can ask him how he is using it. If it's not working for him, we can confirm that the table is slowly becoming obsolete.

Daredevil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daredevil »

Greetings,

sadly i have the same bug when i activate the "All Monsters Drop Loot" the game crashes after sometimes some monsters died sometimes only one monster is enough.

So you dont have that kind of bug atm ?

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

For me it works without crash, Only DFE doesn't work :)
Will try 1.1991 at a later date.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Hi !
Just gave a try with 1994 : launched a game normally. Then, was still in town, launched CE and activated cheats. BOOM...
Need a report file or anything ?

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:10 pm
Hi !
Just gave a try with 1994 : launched a game normally. Then, was still in town, launched CE and activated cheats. BOOM...
Need a report file or anything ?
I know nothing about 1994. It's quite possible the table is useless now. In any case, a note to all players on any version: the table was created only for single-player mode. Though most cheats have always worked for multiplayer, there is no guarantee about this.
Apart from that:
1) You will have to continue figuring out which cheats are causing your game to crash. Don't use the quick cheats. Enable specific cheats one at a time to figure out what is causing the crash. Maybe you can use some of the table for a few more weeks.
2) If you can isolate the bad cheats, list them here along with the following info: class, difficulty, mode, traits, game changers, whether it's new or old character, CE version. Your efforts may go unrewarded, but if it's an easy fix I'll look into it.
3) bobba313 says the table works on 1991 even though some of it didn't work for you. So I don't know what to do... even though I said I don't really want to. I also asked for screenshots pertaining to DFE, but absolutely nobody has bothered to post any.

_zarik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by _zarik »

Great work! Many things work in multiplayer and later versions, also. By the way, can someone share the 1.1763 version of the game? The old link doesn't work anymore. I want to test the magic find cheat, 'cause it doesn't work in 1.1800, the oldest version I have.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

_zarik wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:41 pm
Great work! Many things work in multiplayer and later versions, also. By the way, can someone share the 1.1763 version of the game? The old link doesn't work anymore. I want to test the magic find cheat, 'cause it doesn't work in 1.1800, the oldest version I have.
If it helps, Magic Find is supposed to be at offset 1D60B. If that is meaningless to you, see what screenshots I asked for in relation to DFE: viewtopic.php?p=240090#p240090. Do the same for MF and post the screenshots here.

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Hi,
TH2 v1.2005 is now available. A table for this version is planned ? As it updates really fast those days.
[Link]

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

I mean the dream would be an updated table but as gibberishh mentioned himself, He might not update ever again and it's a lot of work and the Mod updates very often.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

MikeDelta wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:29 am
Hi,
TH2 v1.2005 is now available. A table for this version is planned ? As it updates really fast those days.
[Link]
Sorry Mike, I don't think I will be updating the table in the foreseeable future. As you say, the game updates really fast and there's no point in making a table that will be obsolete in just a few weeks. If they slow down, let me know and we'll see how much time I have then.

gibberishh
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gibberishh »

This is useless to people by now, but here's an update with the last possible hack: Game Changers. It is now possible to modify game changers in existing games. However, the changes will not be reflected immediately. You have to change them in the table, save your game, then click New Game and load again (simply reloading won't do, you have to exit via New Game first or quit TH2 entirely if you wish).

It's added to the table now, so if anyone picks up development for newer versions, it's there. This table is still meant for TH2 1.1763 only and I am not looking to upgrade it any time soon.

Oops. Life off the Land game changer should be Live off the Land. But I'm not going to update the table just for that typo! :shock:

Not uploading the extra tables (quests, items) again. If you want those, look through previous posts.
Attachments
TH2 1.1763.ct
Signed cheat table for The Hell 2 v1.1763. Will attempt to launch .\TH2.exe and connect itself to the game.
(445.92 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

MikeDelta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MikeDelta »

Hi Gibberishh !

New public version is 1.2012.

For now, releases seem to concern cosmetical, display and minor bugfixes. It doesn't seem to have deep updates and game looks stable at this time.

I guess updating table is a huge work, but if you have time...