Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Phaz0r wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:03 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:52 am
Phaz0r wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:44 am
Just wanted to come by and thank you for this amazing table. Probably the most comprehensive table I've ever seen for any game period. Just a question, is this the final update or are you adding more to it? If you're still updating, do you have a roadmap of what the additions will be?
Also if u want to see a big table with p1 2 and 3 added, check out my outriders table. Just finished updating p3 today and converting it to a self updating table as well
I'll definitely check it out, thank you!

Also, I forgot to ask last time but is it possible to add an "enemy swapper" script in your table? Like the one in the BL2 table by TechnoJacker, it allows you to change which enemy type spawns on a specific map.
Idk, possibly. . Never really even looked into doing something like that since you can just change any enemies item pool to whatever you want

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Phaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phaz0r »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:28 pm
Phaz0r wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:52 am

Also if u want to see a big table with p1 2 and 3 added, check out my outriders table. Just finished updating p3 today and converting it to a self updating table as well

Also, I forgot to ask last time but is it possible to add an "enemy swapper" script in your table? Like the one in the BL2 table by TechnoJacker, it allows you to change which enemy type spawns on a specific map.
Idk, possibly. . Never really even looked into doing something like that since you can just change any enemies item pool to whatever you want
I understand completely, I was just looking at it through a play through standpoint. Imagine running through Athenas and it's nothing but Captain Traunts :D

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Phaz0r wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:32 am
Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:28 pm
Phaz0r wrote:

I understand completely, I was just looking at it through a play through standpoint. Imagine running through Athenas and it's nothing but Captain Traunts :D

Would be interesting. If I ever find the list of enemy ids I'll mess around with that lol

PotatoGamer010
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PotatoGamer010 »

I can't seem to get -current playtrough to work. Or does it just say on what I am on and I really need to get trough te whole first playtrough ?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

PotatoGamer010 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:41 pm
I can't seem to get -current playtrough to work. Or does it just say on what I am on and I really need to get trough te whole first playtrough ?
Not sure. I was already on playthrough 2 when I found this and it let me go back to playthrough 1, but there's a good chance you would need to best the first playthrough for that value to work correctly

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

UPDATE: Borderlands3-V11:

This is a Major Update. Its might not look like a lot on paper but this literally adds 4 new base sections full of hacks!

Added P2, P3, P4, and Affects Everyone Sections

Run script to populate table. Save game when finished. You only need to populate again if update happens and table breaks to populate new pointers, if you delete the structures. Or you don't save after first run.

As always you can download the new update on the main post

Phaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phaz0r »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:11 am

This is a Major Update. Its might not look like a lot on paper but this literally adds 4 new base sections full of hacks!

Run script to populate table. Save game when finished. You only need to populate again if update happens and table breaks to populate new pointers, if you delete the structures. Or you don't save after first run.

Thank you! Your table single-handedly got me back into Borderlands 3 and I've max level'd 2 new characters since I found your table.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Phaz0r wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:23 am
Yellowsub wrote:

Thank you! Your table single-handedly got me back into Borderlands 3 and I've max level'd 2 new characters since I found your table.
Glad your enjoying the table. 😁

Phaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phaz0r »

Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:49 pm
Phaz0r wrote:
Yellowsub wrote:

Just a quick question regarding v11 update. The biggest changes were the 2/3/4 player sections correct? There are no other additions to the hacks themselves? Sorry I'm not very literate when it comes to computers.

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

Phaz0r wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:54 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Phaz0r wrote:

Just a quick question regarding v11 update. The biggest changes were the 2/3/4 player sections correct? There are no other additions to the hacks themselves? Sorry I'm not very literate when it comes to computers.
No new hacks.. I completely rewrote the script to run off the dumper to help auto update portions of the script if an update happens and added Player 2,3,4 and Affect Everyone sections. So now for example if you want to give godmode to only player 2 but everyone else want to play normal you can do that.. or if player 3 wants you to max out his skill tree you can do this without maxing out every members skill tree in your party at the same time.

hope this makes sense

Phaz0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phaz0r »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:35 am
Phaz0r wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:54 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

No new hacks.. I completely rewrote the script to run off the dumper to help auto update portions of the script if an update happens and added Player 2,3,4 and Affect Everyone sections. So now for example if you want to give godmode to only player 2 but everyone else want to play normal you can do that.. or if player 3 wants you to max out his skill tree you can do this without maxing out every members skill tree in your party at the same time.

hope this makes sense
Yes that was very helpful, thank you!

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:59 pm
darkGraf wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:38 am

Encountered this error when moving to another location (loading screen).
Game crashed once. Latest steam version Ultimate Edition.
this is due to the lua code being used as a pointer.. so if you have the folder open but its not Xen.. example you keep P1 stats or something Xed and unX player1 it cant see the lua code.. He's working on a new way to do it.. for now just ignore the error.. it wont hurt anything. its just something that allows the script to work until He can find a better way to do it.
Problem is it causes crashes.

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

Hi, just tried your table and the work is really really impressive.
I've got just one question though regarding "Map Challenge List With Coords".

I don't really get it, how can i use the coords to get next to the location (to easily finish said challenge) ?
Do i have to copy the xyz coords in the player's movement ?

ShyTwig16
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ShyTwig16 »

darkGraf wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:24 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:59 pm
darkGraf wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:38 am

Encountered this error when moving to another location (loading screen).
Game crashed once. Latest steam version Ultimate Edition.
this is due to the lua code being used as a pointer.. so if you have the folder open but its not Xen.. example you keep P1 stats or something Xed and unX player1 it cant see the lua code.. He's working on a new way to do it.. for now just ignore the error.. it wont hurt anything. its just something that allows the script to work until He can find a better way to do it.
Problem is it causes crashes.
That error didn't cause the crash. If fact the error came up because it crashed. It was trying to access that pointer but couldn't because the game crashed and it popped an error. I know it can look like the error came first because it takes a few for the game to fully crash, but trust me that errors not why.

Anyone you have hacks on and you zone there's always a chance of a crash. You clearly writing code to a section as its loading values that aren't even present yet. Your can uncheck your hacks, zone, then turn them back on, or do like most do and just risk it. Usually it won't crash, but there's always a possibility .

As for that error, I am looking for a better way to use those pointers other than with lua, but either was, it wouldn't change your crash

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Kamse wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:06 am
Hi, just tried your table and the work is really really impressive.
I've got just one question though regarding "Map Challenge List With Coords".

I don't really get it, how can i use the coords to get next to the location (to easily finish said challenge) ?
Do i have to copy the xyz coords in the player's movement ?
They are there just for reference, but yes you can copy to player movement, player location xyz cords to get to that exact location. Pause the game so it doesn't port you till your done.

Honestly though with all you have in the teleport section I think its easier to use those. Map teleporter and all the custom locations for each zone should easily get you where you need to be