Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.342

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.342

Post by sbryzl »

Skyrim AE
I have mods running but no creation club. Hopefully these cheats translate to other setups.

increased carry weight
god mode
runspeed
gold
lock pick
unlock
stats
free perks
item counts
shout cd

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
skyrimAE.CT
(26.81 KiB) Downloaded 9015 times
Last edited by sbryzl on Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Skyrim Anniversary Edition 1.6.342

Post by STN »

sbryzl wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:17 pm
Don't upload cheat engine tables as zip files especially of such low size.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

sbryzl wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:17 pm
Skyrim AE
I have mods running but no creation club. Hopefully these cheats translate to other setups.

increased carry weight
god mode
runspeed
gold
lock pick
unlock
stats
free perks
item counts
shout cd
Could you update the table? Especially for perks.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Could you update the table? Especially for perks.
I got the initial AE update but nothing since then. Message on title screen says I have to buy AE now so my table may not work for it anymore. My version is listed at 1.6.353.0.8.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

why do you need a cheattable for a game where you can go hogwild with console commands?

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

Disabled achievements, some console cheats are not very convenient if you want to cheat a single thing like only life in Skyrim and you can do more technicaly specific cheats with a table.

mrphurious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrphurious »

Alaunus wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 5:45 pm
why do you need a cheattable for a game where you can go hogwild with console commands?
What is it with rabid console crusaders? Do you get kicked in the balls every time someone uses a cheat table or trainer instead of console commands? I don't understand why you feel the incessant need to show up and rant about the glorious console god you worship.

Pro tip - Console commands are a comparatively a very limited way to modify the way the game plays relative to an assembly editor like cheat engine. Sure, they cover simple things that many players might want to change about their games, but not remotely close to everything, and sometimes they have pretty problematic caveats attached to how they function (such as disabling achievements) that make them a vastly less desirable choice compared to a comprehensive and precise tool like cheat engine. Here's a simple way to understand it, when you are using console code, you are still cheating the way the game designer wants you to cheat, because that's still under their control, when you cheat with a tool like cheat engine, you are cheating the way you want to cheat, without limits other than your skill and time.

It's also worth noting that if I, or anyone, learns how to use cheat engine effectively, I can use that knowledge in any game, in fact in anything on my computer, from the operating system up, rather than just learning the console commands for one game.

But beyond all that, why do you feel the need to comment about how other people play their games? It's like anti-cheaters who feel they have to post on any mod page about how cheating 'ruins' the game despite no one forcing them to add cheat mods to their own game. Get a life and go enjoy your game if you are happy with using pre-baked console commands.