Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kokitree
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Cheat Table

Post by kokitree »

DarkL0rd_Helix wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:24 pm
What do I use to open the .CT file?
you need to have cheat engine installed and then you can click the ct. and open it using cheat engine

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BuildAScareWorkShops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BuildAScareWorkShops »

Hey this is great! I think what the guy meant by god mode is like making it to where the ai's/ robots cant and wont kill you? thats my best way to explain it

BuildAScareWorkShops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

also for some reason it broke and i cant load it up, do you know why that could be?

BuildAScareWorkShops
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

BuildAScareWorkShops wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:03 pm
also for some reason it broke and i cant load it up, do you know why that could be?
nevermind it was a pc glitch on my end

varrico
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by varrico »

Hey, thx for your work, I'm kinda new here, but can someone help me out and point to the option that Toggles to 3-d person view, like all youtubers are doing? Leave body, and observe the action/cutscene from 3-d person

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

BuildAScareWorkShops wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:03 pm
Did you ever get it working?

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

varrico wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:57 pm
Hey, thx for your work, I'm kinda new here, but can someone help me out and point to the option that Toggles to 3-d person view, like all youtubers are doing? Leave body, and observe the action/cutscene from 3-d person
Taking a look into it, in my current table i have Unlit mode togglable so we will see what else happens

RagingViper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RagingViper »

The way i was picturing "god" mode was just having everything treat gregory as though he's in freddy, even if he's not.

Sukeroku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sukeroku »

Could you do something for adding the Robot Head to the inventory? I'm encountering a glitch where I don't have it in my inventory even if I pick it up, and can't progress in the game. Maybe forcing it in will help.
(Alternatively, something to bypass that mission flag, I guess)

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Found stealth.Will be uploading it once im satisfied.

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamingDisneyAddict »

G40styHW wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:03 pm
Huzzah! It'll be nice to be able to go about without alerting anything :D
I've been using this list for a bit now, and am happily enjoying it so far. Keep up the awesome work!

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

GamingDisneyAddict wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:19 pm
G40styHW wrote:
I've been using this list for a bit now, and am happily enjoying it so far. Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you very much :D , I appreciate the kind words. Also the update is out now so take a look!

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

G40styHW wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:54 am
G40styHW wrote:
Thank you very much :D , I appreciate the kind words. Also the update is out now so take a look!
I did take a look! Awesome work, and the S.T.A.F.F. Bots look funky as hell when they get caught in one of their cycles*.
I did notice tho, if the CE is latched on the FNAF:SB process (with cheats loaded)and you go and encounter Map Bot, it will crash at some point if you enable Stealth. It also crashes out if you happen to run into an animatronic, because running into one still causes a game over to occur I think? These crashes also happen to bypass the Crash Handler from what I've seen. But besides those hiccups, smooth sailing. Really impressive work, nicely done!

* = If you enable Stealth while a bot is patrolling it will never once stop to do its look-around
* = likewise, if you enable Stealth while a bot is doing its look-around it will never start its patrol again

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:21 pm
G40styHW wrote:

I did take a look! Awesome work, and the S.T.A.F.F. Bots look funky as hell when they get caught in one of their cycles*.
I did notice tho, if the CE is latched on the FNAF:SB process (with cheats loaded)and you go and encounter Map Bot, it will crash at some point if you enable Stealth. It also crashes out if you happen to run into an animatronic, because running into one still causes a game over to occur I think? These crashes also happen to bypass the Crash Handler from what I've seen. But besides those hiccups, smooth sailing. Really impressive work, nicely done!

* = If you enable Stealth while a bot is patrolling it will never once stop to do its look-around
* = likewise, if you enable Stealth while a bot is doing its look-around it will never start its patrol again
Interesting. Ill have to take a look at that. Btw if you want them to go back to patrolling disable and re-enable the cheat. It will resume them back to normal protocol

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

G40styHW wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:01 am
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:21 pm
G40styHW wrote:

Interesting. Ill have to take a look at that. Btw if you want them to go back to patrolling disable and re-enable the cheat. It will resume them back to normal protocol
Oh no, I simply meant that it looks rather funny. Some constantly buzzing to and fro, and some just circling around like "i r blind somehow?". :D