Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Cheat Table

Post by Zombpirate »

G40styHW wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:27 pm
Update. Going to fix up the table and upload it sometime today. I changed some of the code, changed GUI, added an option to Enable Roxy Eyes. Essentially this allows you to see every collectable, and no you don't need to be in Freddy to have it working it can be anywhere.
Did not meant to post this, was trying to edit my original post. Ignore it :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IDKwhatmyuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IDKwhatmyuser »

when i turn on infinitefazcam use it says this : '' Error:Failure determining what [[[playerBasePtr]+760]+1F8]+268 means '' didnt tamper with it and after it just says " STACK OVERLOAD. ''

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamingDisneyAddict »

IDKwhatmyuser wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 am
when i turn on infinitefazcam use it says this : '' Error:Failure determining what [[[playerBasePtr]+760]+1F8]+268 means '' didnt tamper with it and after it just says " STACK OVERLOAD. ''
You need the FazCam to make the error not appear. The cheat code unfortunately doesn't give you the fazcam, just gives infinite "ammo" so to speak, and the cheat code injector finds no value to adjust if you don't have the FazCam

BdayOctIcy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BdayOctIcy »

how do i download the cheat table

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

BdayOctIcy wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:47 pm
how do i download the cheat table
Huh? What do you mean? You can't download it?

diaphanos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by diaphanos »

so uh the table works occasionally but at some point it stops and whenever i try to turn it back on it says it can’t find aob_readpointerbase or something? i have no idea how to fix this or what i did wrong

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

diaphanos wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 12:10 pm
so uh the table works occasionally but at some point it stops and whenever i try to turn it back on it says it can’t find aob_readpointerbase or something? i have no idea how to fix this or what i did wrong
Did this happen when you game over'd, perhaps? I recall seeing this myself.
Have you tried shutting down both FNaF:SB and Cheat Engine, and then open SB first, load a save, and only then open the CE and reloading the process and the cheat file?

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

The No Death cheat that Glowmoss contributed here is waaaaaack with the new big update from February. The Endoskeletons actually visibly move like their Glamrock counterpart as long as the cheat is active, and they don't freeze up when looked at by the player! Otherwise, it works as intended and basically makes you invulnerable (except for death pits). Also, the new Feb update fix of unloading the level when entering a hiding thing while in the air also inadvertently fixes the same issue this cheat had :P

If you use the main table's Stealth mode and the No Death cheat Made by Glowmoss together, the endoskeletons are stopped in place *and* move like their Glamrock counterpart. Kinda cool actually.

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Hey @Zombpirate , the Unlimited Stamina and Unlimited Freddy Energy cheat no longer work with the newest update. Is there a chance you could perhaps look into why those got broken, and perhaps release a fix for it? Many thanks either way :)

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

TO ANYONE READING THIS, the "RUIN" DLC release (the 24th/25th of July 2023 update) permanently broke the entire cheat table as of this time. Please don't bother, or use the old version of the game (most of the cheats still worked before the RUIN update, only exclusions to that claim being "Unlimited Freddy Power", "Unlimited Flashlight", and "Unlimited Stamina"). This message will be edited once the table has been updated by the original author.

Speaking of which, could you perhaps look into this if you have the chance and time, @Zombpirate? Many thanks in advance! :)

EDITED because Glowmoss took over the topic and uploaded a new cheat table. Yay cheats!
Last edited by GamingDisneyAddict on Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

Post by Glowmoss »

I have put up an initial release of my table. Since g40sty won't be back any time soon I have taken over the topic so people can easily find the table. The engine has been updated so I just made a new table instead of even updating the old one I never released lol or trying to update g40sty's one. I am just using mostly internal names currently in the pointers as I was being lazy lol but I will probably add comments or proper names to pointers in a future release so everyone knows what stuff is. As I said on the main post I am yet to play the ruin dlc so idk if everything is working fine in there yet lol but in the main game from what I tested everything is working fine besides the issues I have already said on the main post about the enemy pointers.

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:28 am
I have put up an initial release of my table. Since g40sty won't be back any time soon I have taken over the topic so people can easily find the table. The engine has been updated so I just made a new table instead of even updating the old one I never released lol or trying to update g40sty's one. I am just using mostly internal names currently in the pointers as I was being lazy lol but I will probably add comments or proper names to pointers in a future release so everyone knows what stuff is. As I said on the main post I am yet to play the ruin dlc so idk if everything is working fine in there yet lol but in the main game from what I tested everything is working fine besides the issues I have already said on the main post about the enemy pointers.
Thanks! I love it! And the codes do work nicely in the basegame, I also still have to test it in the DLC. It's funny business now, getting caught while the "Player Can't Die" cheats are on :D

vegeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vegeta »

GamingDisneyAddict wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:07 pm
Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:28 am
Thanks! I love it! And the codes do work nicely in the basegame, I also still have to test it in the DLC. It's funny business now, getting caught while the "Player Can't Die" cheats are on :D
The Can't Die/Jump Scare doesn't game over does not work in Ruin, only the base game.

xAstroBoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xAstroBoy »

Anyone has the updated table? the .ct just does not work anymore and it downloads a invalid table.

funnelcolor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by funnelcolor »

how do i download it?