Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Cheat Table

Post by Solgath »

i started using it from the very start, just to see what it does as you progress, breaks the script when you go underground with freddy and he automatically takes you to the area near by, he won't move if you have the stealth option turned on, have to reload as turning it off doesn't fix it, it does appear to freeze bots in place, like the first chica encounter, may be wise to save before any major plot events, as it could potentially break them, otherwise, i like this stealth option, lets me run around and explore.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

GamingDisneyAddict wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:09 am
G40styHW wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:01 am
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:21 pm

I did take a look! Awesome work, and the S.T.A.F.F. Bots look funky as hell when they get caught in one of their cycles*.
I did notice tho, if the CE is latched on the FNAF:SB process (with cheats loaded)and you go and encounter Map Bot, it will crash at some point if you enable Stealth. It also crashes out if you happen to run into an animatronic, because running into one still causes a game over to occur I think? These crashes also happen to bypass the Crash Handler from what I've seen. But besides those hiccups, smooth sailing. Really impressive work, nicely done!

* = If you enable Stealth while a bot is patrolling it will never once stop to do its look-around
* = likewise, if you enable Stealth while a bot is doing its look-around it will never start its patrol again
Interesting. Ill have to take a look at that. Btw if you want them to go back to patrolling disable and re-enable the cheat. It will resume them back to normal protocol
Oh no, I simply meant that it looks rather funny. Some constantly buzzing to and fro, and some just circling around like "i r blind somehow?". :D
Ah gotcha

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Solgath wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:42 am
i started using it from the very start, just to see what it does as you progress, breaks the script when you go underground with freddy and he automatically takes you to the area near by, he won't move if you have the stealth option turned on, have to reload as turning it off doesn't fix it, it does appear to freeze bots in place, like the first chica encounter, may be wise to save before any major plot events, as it could potentially break them, otherwise, i like this stealth option, lets me run around and explore.
Ahhh fuck well that sucks. I intended for freddy not to be able to see you ill take a look at that though. Also it does but if you turn the option on and off they resume protocol

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

Nice, I'll keep playing and testing, see if I encounter any other issues, love what you have managed to do so far 😀

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Here is a script that makes it so the enemy can't kill you. They can still see and chase you but they won't be able to kill you. You can chuck it on your table if you want to G40styHW

For people who don't know how to use this script open cheat engine press ctrl-alt-a and paste this code into the auto assembler. Then go file and assign to current cheat table then you can double click the scripts description to rename it and click the checkbox to enable

Code: Select all

{ Game   : fnaf9-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2022-01-08
  Author : Glowmoss

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(EnemyCantkill,fnaf9-Win64-Shipping.exe,C3 CC CC 0F 10 89)
registersymbol(EnemyCantkill)

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 0F 10 89 D0 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(EnemyCantkill)

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamingDisneyAddict »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:36 am
Here is a script that makes it so the enemy can't kill you. They can still see and chase you but they won't be able to kill you. You can chuck it on your table if you want to G40styHW

For people who don't know how to use this script open cheat engine press ctrl-alt-a and paste this code into the auto assembler. Then go file and assign to current cheat table then you can double click the scripts description to rename it and click the checkbox to enable

Version: 

}

[ENABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 0F 10 89 D0 01 00 00

Awesome! However, when I try this out with G40styHW's table, I get this once I right-click the entry:

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : EnemyCantkill Error: Not all results found>>

Any ideas on if I did something wrong?

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Glowmoss wrote:

Version: 

}

[ENABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 0F 10 89 D0 01 00 00

Awesome stuff, if i get time i will put it in there and credit you

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:20 pm
Glowmoss wrote:

Version: 

}

[ENABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 0F 10 89 D0 01 00 00

Awesome! However, when I try this out with G40styHW's table, I get this once I right-click the entry:

Nevermind, I did something stupid on my part. However, this does break the FazerBlaster - it now shoots into infinity, and is unusable as a result

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:19 pm
Nevermind, I did something stupid on my part. However, this does break the FazerBlaster - it now shoots into infinity, and is unusable as a result
I never really made it too far in the game as it's not the most interesting game for me anyway. I just made a bunch of cheats that worked where I was, which was just before the stage area.

I progressed further and it does seem to break sequences which makes for funny cutscenes but probably only use it if you need to as I did try to cmp out what seemed to allow the jumpscare but it does seem to crash the game eventually. I did have some other cheats that disabled collision for enemies and or froze them in place but I found plenty of glitches and crashing with them so I deleted them lol

It isn't hard to crash in this game though I find it crashes even without any cheats lol.

It seems like any cheat that makes it so you can't be caught breaks stuff in this game in one way or another lol my favourite thing was a cutscene where freddy gets dragged off while freddy is also right next to the event.

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:20 pm
Glowmoss wrote:

Version: 

}

[ENABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]

EnemyCantkill+03:
  db 0F 10 89 D0 01 00 00

This also breaks hiding spots - they will instantly unload the level and teleport you faaaaar away. You can still press [the interact button] to go back, but it'd still need to load in the level and associated objects, plus the game still thinks you're in a hiding spot.
This also breaks Sun. He is loaded someplace far away, and never unloads (!), although the cutscenes are fine. (I'll continue to test this one further)
Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:22 pm
I never really made it too far in the game as it's not the most interesting game for me anyway. I just made a bunch of cheats that worked where I was, which was just before the stage area.

I progressed further and it does seem to break sequences which makes for funny cutscenes but probably only use it if you need to as I did try to cmp out what seemed to allow the jumpscare but it does seem to crash the game eventually. I did have some other cheats that disabled collision for enemies and or froze them in place but I found plenty of glitches and crashing with them so I deleted them lol

It isn't hard to crash in this game though I find it crashes even without any cheats lol.

It seems like any cheat that makes it so you can't be caught breaks stuff in this game in one way or another lol my favourite thing was a cutscene where freddy gets dragged off while freddy is also right next to the event.
No biggie. Just letting others know that there are possible issues with it, and what the ones I have found are. And yeah, the game does crash at the weirdest points, or the oddest things happen inexplicably :P

zynth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zynth »

Can u try to make it so in the daycare when u turn on exploration mode it doesnt turn on the generators? Please :!:

GamingDisneyAddict
Noobzor
Noobzor

zynth wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:40 pm
Can u try to make it so in the daycare when u turn on exploration mode it doesnt turn on the generators? Please :!:
Do you mean when the levels unloads around you and then loads in again? (That happens because it's designed to be an uninterruptable sequence, not sure if OP can do anything about that)

lemon854
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lemon854 »

Is there any way you could make a cheat that toggles whether you are in freddy or not? For instance, to get out of freddy early after releasing him from his room.

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

lemon854 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:53 pm
Is there any way you could make a cheat that toggles whether you are in freddy or not? For instance, to get out of freddy early after releasing him from his room.
I could, but why would that be useful? I'm just curious.

Zombpirate
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zombpirate »

Update. Going to fix up the table and upload it sometime today. I changed some of the code, changed GUI, added an option to Enable Roxy Eyes. Essentially this allows you to see every collectable, and no you don't need to be in Freddy to have it working it can be anywhere.

Edit: Changes have been uploaded.
Last edited by Zombpirate on Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.