Final Fantasy VII: Remake Character Codes

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake Character Codes

Post by cricro89 »

cheat ap for fort condor? please

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Hiei-YYH updated his codes.
- Added Fort Condor related mini-game.
- Added Break game limit lv cap(yeah, can reach lv99 with this however the game wasn't configured to reach it yet, so mobs will be a lot weaker just by reaching such level).
- Fixed Full Limit from routine as that didn't cover for the entire limit break(make game decide the limit than giving one).

All Credits to Hiei-YYH. Offline game so no problem whatever to share cheat for fun, i'm expecting people to upgrade the free camera move one to get some rather nice stuff with mods lol.
ff7remakev2.ct
(11.54 KiB) Downloaded 5526 times
Edit:
Câmera modifier code checked up routine and re-worked. Different than what the guy thought, the value isn't float, it's byte. So go from 0 to FF or 255... well, people can modify and test/see, also with the changed routine by Hiei it also works on intermission. From his words together with the câmera value there are others that are probably cutscene related so it's better to not mess with those.
Last edited by JorgeFFC on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cricro89 »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:18 pm
- Added Break game limit lv cap(yeah, can reach lv99 with this however the game wasn't configured to reach it yet, so mobs will be a lot weaker just by reaching such level).
- Fixed Full Limit from fearlessrevolution routine as that didn't cover for the entire limit break(make game decide the limit than giving one).

All Credits to Hiei-YYH. Offline game so no problem whatever to share cheat for fun, i'm expecting people to upgrade the free camera move one to get some rather nice stuff with mods lol.

ff7remakev2.ct
please, can you choose whether to put infinite ap to us, or 0 to them? not both so at least there is a minimum of fighting

Duke91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Duke91 »

omg2121 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:25 am
Duke91 wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:07 am
Can someone test if "Free SP Weapon Upgrade" is working? Downloaded every cheat table from here and it doesn't work for me
It does. Make sure to read and understand the instructions given in the table itself first.
After reloading a chapter, it worked.

EdenAndrei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EdenAndrei »

Happy New Year everyone! Please, tell me how to find the value of an unrecognized monster in Enemy Intel and change it to scanned? I missed Crab Warden, don't want to start over a third time to start over.

arthas86
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arthas86 »

Happy new year everyone. I am just curious if it is possible to:
1) increase the monster density in the game (Like instead of 2 enemies spawned by default, it spawns 4)
2) be able to play as Aerith from chapter 12 - 16 ? Back in FFXV, the cheat engine is able to add a guest party member so i was wondering if the same can be achieved here?

Would be cool if both can be achieved :)

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

arthas86 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:39 pm
snip
OOOOOOOO!! I hadn't considered altering spawns/enemy density! It's likely possible through mods, but who knows if anyone will care to work on that. We'll see, tho!

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Would there be any reason to try an edit materia itself? Also is there anyway to break the damage limit or is 9999 max damage?

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

Does any of the tables have the ability to over stagger enemies?

tunaweiner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tunaweiner »

this table seems to crash current version of game.

EdenAndrei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EdenAndrei »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:18 pm
- Fixed Full Limit from routine as that didn't cover for the entire limit break(make game decide the limit than giving one).

ff7remakev2.ct

Edit:
Câmera modifier code checked up routine and re-worked. Different than what the guy thought, the value isn't float, it's byte. So go from 0 to FF or 255... well, people can modify and test/see, also with the changed routine by Hiei it also works on intermission. From his words together with the câmera value there are others that are probably cutscene related so it's better to not mess with those.
Please update the table, the game crashes when the table is activated. Steam version. I really need a cheat on Fort Condor

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

EdenAndrei wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:50 pm
Please update the table, the game crashes when the table is activated. Steam version. I really need a cheat on Fort Condor
Let me know if this works for you.
Attachments
ff7r_fort_condor_atb.CT
(2.67 KiB) Downloaded 1681 times

enigmafirst
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enigmafirst »

It works on steam thank you!

engtaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by engtaker »

asmoranomar wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:27 pm
EdenAndrei wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:50 pm
Let me know if this works for you.
This works for me on Normal difficulty and thanks for that, but doesn't work on Hard difficulty. Any chance you or anyone can update it to work for Hard difficulty?

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

engtaker wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:08 pm
This works for me on Normal difficulty and thanks for that, but doesn't work on Hard difficulty. Any chance you or anyone can update it to work for Hard difficulty?
Apologies, This forum doesn't seem to email me when I get notifications, so unless I'm actively looking at the site daily I never get them.

I don't have access to hard mode, so I cannot help test it. That said, I'm looking at the assembly right now and I do not see any reason why the code would not work on hard mode.

I don't see any other reports of hard mode not working, both before and after my fix. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Details
The script does not write values for ATB to memory directly. There is a function that governs ATB for both players PC and CPU. The script modifies that depending on which player is being checked. There is no provision for a third 'hard mode' player, so I'm unsure why it would not work in hard mode.

That's not to say your report is in error though. There is many other ways hard mode could be affected, but I just don't see it right now.