Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade +10 (table Update4)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade +10 (table Update4)

Post by chrcoluk »

Hi since you did minigames can you please do the shinra box buster in intermission, this is incredibly difficult minigame.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hyperspeedgx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hyperspeedgx »

chrcoluk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:57 am
Hi since you did minigames can you please do the shinra box buster in intermission, this is incredibly difficult minigame.
give him a save file in that part.

ToucheYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ToucheYou »

chrcoluk wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:57 am
There are a lot of mini-games related cheats on the table on this post.

You could also use the box minigame freeze time script from m01s33nk0 here. Works for the base game and intergrade.

hyperspeedgx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hyperspeedgx »

any code to increases the Player walk/run speed yet?

yeolgrampy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yeolgrampy »

Hi, does anyone know how to make use of extra materia slots over 8 plus 1 summon? Some cheat engine tables and nexus mods allow more than 8 materia slots on weapons and armor, but if you try to stick materia in them, it doesn't actually activate the materia. You can see this by overriding slots from Cielos' table and setting over 8 custom materia slots on weapon or armor. You can see the empty materia slots, but adding materia to them do not remain in the slots, making them useless. It's probably impossible with normal modding means, but a new mod in ffvii remake nexus made a mod called "aggressive companions" that uses Helios' assett editor, AFAIK, a new method for this game, which may open up possibilities for changes like these.

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

yeolgrampy wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:36 am
Hi, does anyone know how to make use of extra materia slots over 8 plus 1 summon? Some cheat engine tables and nexus mods allow more than 8 materia slots on weapons and armor, but if you try to stick materia in them, it doesn't actually activate the materia. You can see this by overriding slots from Cielos' table and setting over 8 custom materia slots on weapon or armor. You can see the empty materia slots, but adding materia to them do not remain in the slots, making them useless. It's probably impossible with normal modding means, but a new mod in ffvii remake nexus made a mod called "aggressive companions" that uses Helios' assett editor, AFAIK, a new method for this game, which may open up possibilities for changes like these.
its a mod on the char.weapon(s) u can have ONLY + 1unlink after a full weapon upgrade
ex: full weapon upgrade O-O O-O O-O [O]that is extra from mod then [O]summon materia

accessories CAN NOT HAVE materia slots it will crash game

well technically speaking u can have slots on accessories but it will just blank no materia description just blank

yeolgrampy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yeolgrampy »

[media][/media]Hi, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can actually have 4 links plus materia. I just checked and I have 4 linked, usable materia on both weapon and armor. My weapon allows a summon however, as the 9th materia. The materia doesn't have swap materia, unlike the 4 linked ones, and is right next to my 8th slot. Note, I am not using a mod for this, rather cheat engine and in custom # of slots, I put 4 linked slots.

Anyways, if someone figures out how to make more than 8 links, pls let me know!

teomikey
Cheater
Cheater

Post by teomikey »

yeolgrampy wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:05 am
[media][/media]Hi, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can actually have 4 links plus materia. I just checked and I have 4 linked, usable materia on both weapon and armor. My weapon allows a summon however, as the 9th materia. The materia doesn't have swap materia, unlike the 4 linked ones, and is right next to my 8th slot. Note, I am not using a mod for this, rather cheat engine and in custom # of slots, I put 4 linked slots.

Anyways, if someone figures out how to make more than 8 links, pls let me know!
accessories max un/link is 0
weapons max un/link is 6 link, +1 unlink (from mods)
armor max un/link is 8 un/link

if u want more links ask SE dev. :)

yeolgrampy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yeolgrampy »

I'm able to get 4 linked and 8 unlinked plus summon materia on mine through cheat engine on both armor and weapons, but I want more.

I'm interested in getting this though:

"weapons max un/link is 6 link, +1 unlink (from mods)"

So the way I'm defining link and the way it is on Cielos' table, is 2 linked materia = 1 link. So 6 link = 12 materia slots, since each link = 2. I cannot get more than 4 links, but if you can, let me know how you did that.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

yeolgrampy wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:39 pm
~snip~
Use mods. There are several that modify weapons and accessories so that you can equip a total of 16 materia: 3 links, a spare, then the summon on your weapon, and 4 links on accessories. I believe the save editor can do it as well, but the UI doesn't change and you'll have to use the editor anytime you wanna update your setup.

yeolgrampy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yeolgrampy »

Hi there, let me know if I miss something: Through cheat engine, I can already get 4 links plus summon materia on each weapon and armor (without summon on armor though), so I don't need a mod for 3 links and a spare + summon.

4 links on accessory would be VERY useful for me. If you can let me know how to do that, I would appreciate it. However, currently I believe it is impossible to add (working) slots to accessories. You probably mean armor, not accessories. I tried what you said about the save editor. I did override on my weapon with 6 links (12 slots). Added a materia in one of the empty slots, the 9th one (not the summon slot). I later used the kingdom editor and it didn't show up anyways, because the kingdom save editor only allows you to modify 6 slots. My 8 slots however DID show up as colored materia circles in the UI, just that they didn't have a drop down selection of the materia. And the 9th materia also did not show up.

Alfitaria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alfitaria »

Is it possible to equip 2 limit skill at the same time?

AizenShroud
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AizenShroud »

Hi! Could someone share the updated cheat table with the summons scripts? Thanks! <3

Ken107
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ken107 »

i never released the summon script for everyone.
in my youtube video i comment it with :"if u want the script leave me your discord name"

dupa1234s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dupa1234s »

there is a problem with changing fleid controlling character:
if controlling a character other than cloud and the game is scripted to change movement speed to walking speed then that walking speed will be locked forever until saving and loading game
But there is even more annoying thing that if there is a sequence of say passing between containers and you control character other than cloud then obviously you cant pass between them with any character but also that character you had will be totally stuck forever and only way is load latest save before the bug (sucks if you just had a boss fight that u didnt save and previous save is also while a script is running and preventing you from changing character)
rly wasted like an hour coz of this. i wont be using this function for now at least
any way to prevent this?