Aeterna Noctis

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Aeterna Noctis

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Aeterna Noctis (Codex/Steam)

Version : 1.0.002

Editors
- Easy Kills *Hotkey Included*
- Game Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Character Dash *Hotkey Included*
- Character Horizontal Movement *Hotkey Included*
- Health *Hotkey Included*
- Character Jump *Hotkey Included*
- Skill Controller *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screen Capture may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 2.0.001 [From this table version onwards, updates will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- All scripts & pointers offset revised

Version : 1.1.001
- Character Dash script revised
- Most pointers offset revised

Version : 1.0.021
- Character Dash & Character Horizontal Movement script revised

Version : 1.0.012 (Compatible with v1.0.012a)
- Character Jump pointers offset revised

Version : 1.0.002 (Compatible with v1.0.008)
- Game Manager script and pointers offset revised and added
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Aeterna Noctis v1.1.001.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1069 times
Aeterna Noctis v1.0.021.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 857 times
Aeterna Noctis v1.0.012.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 925 times
Aeterna Noctis v1.0.006.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
Aeterna Noctis v1.0.002.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 529 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Mon May 22, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.

dafirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Aeterna Noctis

Post by dafirus »

The APP worked once and after it closed by itself, it is no longer enabling anything.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

dafirus wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:01 pm
The APP worked once and after it closed by itself, it is no longer enabling anything.
I have no issues here. Don't freeze any value(s) when the game is loading. Try restarting your game or pc.

sisxstringseraph
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sisxstringseraph »

I haven't tested everything because I only wanted infinite health, but that wasn't working. The table activates, and i can check the Health box but none of the boxes in it works.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

sisxstringseraph wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:23 am
Have you clicked on the Character Horizontal Movement script?

sisxstringseraph
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sisxstringseraph »

ndck76 wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:52 am
sisxstringseraph wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:23 am
Have you clicked on the Character Horizontal Movement script?
That worked! Not sure if I missed that instruction somewhere, but thanks for the table!

Sel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sel »

There's a new patch and everything works still except Game Manager. I don't know if you do updates or not. Thankx for the table though helped a lot previous patch.

Mlk0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mlk0 »

I'm seriously impressed by the number of parameters you managed to draw out of the game. It actually is quite fun to toy with after beating it.
Do you think you'd be able to find the map reveal radius ? I see more or less how you found some values (no idea for some of them), but I'd have no clue how to look for this one parameter

dnap2010
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dnap2010 »

I can't seem to get the health values to populate. The Game Manager section works, and I can manipulate perk points, etc. However, I can't adjust HP. It's just ?? in all of the value fields. Is this because of the recent game update? Or am I doing something wrong?

Update: Scratch that. I don't know why it wasn't working previously, but I restarted the game and the table and now it's working. Thank you!

Diegoumbelino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Diegoumbelino »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:18 am
Aeterna Noctis (Codex/Steam)

Version : 1.0.002

Editors
- Easy Kills *Hotkey Included*
- Game Manager *Hotkey Included*
- Character Dash *Hotkey Included*
- Character Horizontal Movement *Hotkey Included*
- Health *Hotkey Included*
- Character Jump *Hotkey Included*
- Skill Controller *Hotkey Included*
Extended Table. Note: Screenshot may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.0.002 (Compatible with v1.0.008)
- Game Manager script and pointers offset revised and added

Version : 1.0.012
- Character Jump pointers offset revised
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

Thank you so much.
But for some reason, I cant use almost all cheats. I can only use instakill, but the other addresses show ??????? On field.
Any hint how to solve?
(Restarted game, pc, CE...)

Edit: forget about it.
I made it work
For the guys that are having the same issue, is because you need to activate other cheats (for example I activated the horizontal movement and the addresses on health start to work.

I have one question. Is possible to edit the character position (X,Y) ?
I tried to find but I failed.
If have any clue, let me know.

Thank you so much

Andromort
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Andromort »

Table worked without problem once. Now, I can't turn anything except Easy Kills and Game Manager. Tried restarting both game and PC. And yes, I tried to activate Horizontal movement - nothing happens.

Ok, managed to make it work. You have to activate the table in the main menu and only then load the save.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Needs update to v2.001 or something(including dlc, the pit of the damned).

Vampir0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vampir0 »

Is there a possibility, that this table will be updated to latest version of the game (3.001)? Now that devs removed EAC...

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

yes please it needs an update for the latest update dlc, virtuoso, otherwise it's too difficult! :(