Maneater [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Maneater [Steam]

Post by anon9 »

So since Maneater is on this month's humble bundle, I figured that I'd work on a steam version. I believe steam and epic versions are similar enough that most of the codes are easily portable, but I do not have the epic version to test. I do not have the DLC either.

v0.0.0.0 Preview
  • Combat/Survival
  • Max HP on Damage (Can still die from things like thrash). Upcoming changes: HP changed to a filter based HP check. May or may not work. Two scripts. May make an alternative that requires a pointer script to find the HP pointer.
  • Max Oxygen on Land
  • Resources
  • Ignore Resources for Upgrade Button. (Lets you click on the upgrade button even if not enough)
  • No Upgrade Resource Consume
  • Faster Exp and Resource. This increases the multiplier (your bonuses will still apply, your in-game bonuses are not overwritten).
  • Open Menu to find Resources/Exp (Level is +4 of Exp, but I didn't feel like adding it).
  • Some outdated scripts.
To Check
To Check (May work on these if reasonably viable for me):
  • Searching for
  • Stronger/Weaker Knockback
  • Status Effect Bonuses
  • Defense
  • Move Speed
  • Jump Height
  • Skill and Radar cooldowns (unlikely atm, might change when I have more mutations/evolutions)
  • Evade
  • Damage bonuses
  • Look up a list of Mutations and Evolutions to see what else I'm looking into.
  • Powerup State
  • Multi Jump
  • Slot modifier.
  • Fast kill quest completion.
  • Battle fast travel.
  • Stealth.
  • Found:
  • Found ping distance, ping duration, two unknown values. Script to find made.
  • Found Equipment levels (several scripts to find made)
  • Infamy. Script to find made.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Maneater-Win64-Shipping.CT
v0.0.0.0 (preview)
(31.46 KiB) Downloaded 354 times