Rune Factory 4 Special

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rune Factory 4 Special

Post by GreenHouse »

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: ???

- Infinite Health
You won't die no matter what how many times you're hit. ( Health will be set to max when you're hit, so if you level up, it'll still be like it was until you get hit. )

- One Hit Kill
All enemies and objects and killed/destroyed with one single hit.

- Infinite RP NEW
RP won't go down when using abilities or anything that would decrease it.

- Infinite Waterpot Water
The waterpot water will be infinite.

- Automatically Water Tiles NEW
Farm tiles will be automatically watered when you get into the farm. So while enabled, get into the farm at least once, and then you'll be able to go away and they will be watered. ( Even if some crops might not look watered, they are. )

- Skills Experience Multiplier
Multiply the experience of skills by any amount that you want.

- Relationship Points Multiplier NEW
Multiply the relationship points that you get with any action by any amount that you want.

- Freeze Time
Stops time from advancing while the script is active.

- Grow Crops in One Day NEW
Crops will only need a day to grow. I tested it only with Turnips, so if there's any problem let me know.

- [Editable Values] Money, Prince/Princess Points, Lumber, Stones, Tourists
Change the amount that you have to any amount of your choice.

- [Editable Values] World
Change the current day number, hour, minutes and season to anything that you want.

- [Editable Values] Hovered Inventory Item
Get the current hovered item from your inventory, and change its amount and type of object. So if you have 2 cabbages, and want to have 9 golden rings, you can do that.

- [Editable Values] Get NPCs NEW
Gets all NPCs info. Right now there's only relationship points for you to change. If any of the names is 'Unknown' and has '??' relationship points, it means that the NPCs is not available yet and you need to unlock it.

- [Editable Values] Get Highlighted Farm Tile NEW
Get the current highlighted farm tile. You'll be able to edit there, the crop that it is, if it's watered, the growth, and level.
The level I don't really know how it works, but I left it there in case you wanted to try it out. Also, there's multiple crops and objects missing on the list.
OLD UPDATES
Update 1:
(December 8th 2021)
- Changed main script AOB. If it can't find it, it'll still activate the script now.
- Added 'Hovered Inventory Item' editable group. You'll be able to change quantities and item IDs from inside it.
NEW
Update 2:
(December 9th 2021)
- Added 'Infinite RP' script.
- Added 'Automatically Water Tiles' script.
- Added 'Relationship Points Multiplier' script.
- Added 'Grow Crops in One Day' script.
- Added 'Get Highlighted Farm Tile' editable group.
- Added 'Get NPCs' editable group. It only has relationship points.
- Ordered the 'Hovered Inventory Item' list alphabetically. It wasn't previously, so it was a problem when you wanted to find anything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RF4S.CT
Update 2
(105.02 KiB) Downloaded 954 times
RF4S.CT
Update 1
(79.87 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
RF4S.CT
(53.55 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Last edited by GreenHouse on Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 4 Special

Post by nos4r2 »

Thank i will wait for skill multiplier

Also this 3 option would be nice too

Soil Stat Modifier ( It have several stats that affect crop growth speed/quality/def/size/etc )
Stats Modifier ( Change str/vit/int/etc )
All item Lv. 9 / Item modifier ( All item Lv.9 Massively reduce the grind )

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

nos4r2 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:11 pm
Thank i will wait for skill multiplier
You'll wait for something that is already there? It might be that the name doesn't specifically say it, but the multiplier in the table is for the skills.

nphat4848
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nphat4848 »

Somehow the table cannot be enabled. I use 7.2 version. The game I downloaded was PLAZA version.

cxhyoz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cxhyoz »

I also can't enabled the table. Lua error, i guess the jump does change. I use 7.1 and Steam version.

Edit: Can confirm this table work on CE 7.3.
Last edited by cxhyoz on Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crono686
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crono686 »

Table works great. Thank you.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Thanks a lot for this, I actually tried to find a couple of what I thought were simple things and failed hard. RP, no dice. Field health, no dice. It's weird because they're both pretty simple numbers to see and alter in game but the all search turns up blind....

Also, since other people are having trouble, going to mention... it works great for me, CE 7.3 and playing the steam version.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Those that couldn't enable the main script, try the new version.
Also, I did add a new script to change the amount and item ID from the currently hovered item. That required quite some time to make it work properly, due to how horrible that works in the game code, so there's nothing else new.

kreenga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kreenga »

It would be cool if later on you could add the ability to toggle the post Act-2 orders early like Change appearance, Show enemies HP and Show enemies levels .

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

Friendships level?

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Huh that's cool.... how does it decide what level to make the new items in the stack? I was carrying 20 turnip seeds, 2 stacks of 9 and 1 stack of 2. One of the stacks of 9 had a level 2 seed, all the other seeds are level 1. I edited the stack of 2 to 9, and it created an additional 7 level 2 turnip seeds... so is it using the highest turnip level in my entire inventory to decide? Or just the highest I've grown? But then I edit a stack of recovery potions that has only level 1's in it, while having another stack with several level 5's, and the new potions are all level 1... strange.

Honestly super impressed though, with the way that item "stacks" are really just individual items with their own levels I didn't think an item quantity code was going to be possible.

Man I wish I understood assembly though, tried going into your scripts and I've got no idea what's going in there.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Valatros wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:29 pm
Huh that's cool.... how does it decide what level to make the new items in the stack? I was carrying 20 turnip seeds, 2 stacks of 9 and 1 stack of 2. One of the stacks of 9 had a level 2 seed, all the other seeds are level 1. I edited the stack of 2 to 9, and it created an additional 7 level 2 turnip seeds... so is it using the highest turnip level in my entire inventory to decide? Or just the highest I've grown? But then I edit a stack of recovery potions that has only level 1's in it, while having another stack with several level 5's, and the new potions are all level 1... strange.
I don't know how the levels work, I haven't check that. All I know is that the stack number and IDs are weird and one overlaps the other. So you gotta take that into account when changing both. I doubt that the levels are in the same place, as it would make no sense to calculate everything, but yeah it's just kind of a mess, so who knows what's happening there...

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Good god, I yield. Tried finding a fields health through brute force, increasing and lowering it over and over searching with an initial "Unknown starting value" then going up and down since exact quantities weren't working and in the end I eliminated *every single memory address*.

I wouldn't be half so frustrated but there's a bloody 3DS cheat code for the *action replay* that works! Edits all the field stats up crazy high, with just four addresses! I know it's bloody doable but for the absolute freaking life of me I can't work out how to find the equivalent addresses in the PC version, and nobody ever did make one I could compare with for the switch.

Found a pointer for Compost, needs testing though. Compost is shared across any and all fertilizer bins you make, so this should be the same for everyone since it's all just one pool.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>569</ID>
      <Description>"Compost"</Description>
      <LastState Value="455" RealAddress="7FF77F164FAC"/>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>RF4S.exe+E94FAC</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Just copy paste the above right into cheat engines table to add the entry. Fodder is a 4 byte value that's pretty easy to find too, but I haven't had time to narrow the pointer down beyond *several thousand* so that'll have to wait until after work.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Added a new update with some extra stuff. If you find any problem, make sure to let me know.
Other than that, if there's nothing else good enough to add, or anything to fix, then it'll be the last update.

Jessie31
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessie31 »

Thank you for the great table. :)