Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dreams1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Post by dreams1997 »

Can someone find me the item adress for the Heart Pendant? I think I accidentally sold it so I would like to add it back to my inventory.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

adamapple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adamapple »

Found out what is causing those weird effects with high numbers in the soil script, you need to go into bit level editing, trial and error got me the above stats.

legendof7th
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendof7th »

minhnhatx wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:32 am
legendof7th wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:41 pm
Thanks for the monster friendship cheat.
Any way to integrate a cheat in there to heal their HP as well? It gets annoying having to pause their work to heal them.
Please test this.
-Combat Lv
-Run faster
-working monsters HP don't decrease
Run speed works great.

Working monsters recovered full HP when working so that works perfectly. I really appreciate this one, nice QoL improvement here.

Combat level changes the levels but I didn't notice any changes in stats like HP/RP. For the record I adjusted level from 68 to 5000.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

legendof7th wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:26 pm
Run speed works great.

Working monsters recovered full HP when working so that works perfectly. I really appreciate this one, nice QoL improvement here.

Combat level changes the levels but I didn't notice any changes in stats like HP/RP. For the record I adjusted level from 68 to 5000.
Ok. Good. I'll add those options in the next update. Combat level doesn't affect HP/RP/ATK/DEF/STR/VIT/INT. Skill level affects those things. For example, Fishing skill raises maximum RP and intelligence.
As far as I know, the only thing combat level affects is it increases the chance of taming a monster.
Ok. I tested it. Combat level does affect the other stats.
I guess lowering your combat level is more beneficial since you level up quicker at lower level, and it raises your other stats. But increase your combat level when taming. Now I see a combat level exp multiplier would be good.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

0otrikio0 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:30 pm
I'm still a newbie at pointer and coding, so this is my first share cheat table.

I have added pointer to based STR, VIT and INT (it doesn't match with stat that shown in menu).
Also, I have investigated super soil pointer.
They can change to others plot by adjust offset parameter by 10. (e.g. Top-left start with 0, next to right add 10 more etc.)

If someone can add input code to adjust more easily. I'll be appreciate. Thank you for the super soil code by the way.
Found some stuff. I'm new too, I've only recently learned how to find multi-level pointers.
The pointers that I found is different than yours. Please see if these works for you. If it works, I will add them to the next table update.
Max HP
Max RP
STR
VIT (It might not match what you see in game, try if increasing this number increases your stats)
INT
Bean Toss Contest
RF4S_TEST3.CT
(383.51 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

Mordamis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mordamis »

dreams1997 wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:59 pm
Can someone find me the item adress for the Heart Pendant? I think I accidentally sold it so I would like to add it back to my inventory.
That should be: 0A7F

Fluffy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fluffy »

Hey, thanks so much for the table! :D

So far its working great, one small bug I ran across is in the Extra Orders by Kreenga. When changing your appearance to Barrett for whatever reason he uses the female walk animation (Which is kinda funny tbh.) even though I'm playing as the male MC. Wondering if there was a fix, no big deal if not as I can just switch appearance legit after act two.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I dont like this... maybe a trace can get us something but... MMm

I'm not yet used to slapping byte integers either so I'll see what I can do???

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Algester wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:31 am
Have you found the pointer? What was it you tried to find the pointer for?
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:16 am
So far its working great, one small bug I ran across is in the Extra Orders by Kreenga. When changing your appearance to Barrett for whatever reason he uses the female walk animation (Which is kinda funny tbh.) even though I'm playing as the male MC. Wondering if there was a fix, no big deal if not as I can just switch appearance legit after act two.
Thanks for reporting. I'll look into it when I have some free time during the Christmas break. I haven't finish act 1 yet.
I still have a lot of other plans for this table. Might not get to them all.
Infinite HP
One hit kill
combat exp multiplier
skill exp multipllier
friendship points/monster friendship points multiplier
List out all monsters instead of having to use a brush
Improve the super soil script, adding soil base levels, apply for all fields, allow the user to chose which items to apply to the fields.
And then the harder stuff, easy fishing (On bite, the script might use cheat engine speed hack to slow game down)
Increase item drop rate
50% shipment rate (fill shipping bin with items, won't affect Raven's shop)

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

minhnhatx wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:49 pm
Algester wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:31 am
Have you found the pointer? What was it you tried to find the pointer for?
Fluffy wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:16 am
Thanks for reporting. I'll look into it when I have some free time during the Christmas break. I haven't finish act 1 yet.
I still have a lot of other plans for this table. Might not get to them all.
Infinite HP
One hit kill
combat exp multiplier
skill exp multipllier
friendship points/monster friendship points multiplier
List out all monsters instead of having to use a brush
Improve the super soil script, adding soil base levels, apply for all fields, allow the user to chose which items to apply to the fields.
And then the harder stuff, easy fishing (On bite, the script might use cheat engine speed hack to slow game down)
Increase item drop rate
50% shipment rate (fill shipping bin with items, won't affect Raven's shop)
just to simplify the land plot cheats rather than have it all be pointers was going to narrow it down based on the opcodes but no luck

I maybe able to get something since this a pointer I can probably just write FF 8 for a max of 255 8 times

huh the soil cheat pointer stopped working on my side... ohhh they pushed an update I see....

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

- Undead
- No Knockback
- Magic Ignore RP
- Always Critical Hits
- Enemy Always Drop Items
- Show HP & Lvl
- Harvest Crops Max Level
- Crop Instant Harvest
- Giant Crops
- Tree Inf Harvest
- Tree Instant Harvest
- Auto Fishing
- Inf Split Item
Attachments
RF4S (1).CT
(11.3 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Alright so since the game updated I'm going to share the ghetto field modifier setup I'm using temporarily. I decided to just 'make do' with these LUA-generated entries until I unlocked all the fields, then I'd sit down and put more effort into analyzing things on individual bits and figuring out how all the different crap worked. Haven't gotten there yet.

These pointers are updated for the latest steam update, includes the central field, bottom left unlock, and bottom right unlock fields. Includes all 4 seasonal fields. Edit and freeze the header for a given section to do the same for every entry under it.

These are going to need altering into proper scripts later because they're ugly and bulky and hundreds of values and it's just not the right way to go about making a user-friendly table, but it's what i've got.
GhettoFieldPointers.CT
(105.56 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Of special interest is there's a couple "extra" unused fields in the autumn field. Best guess is the autumn field was larger at some point in development and they never actually removed it in the code, just your ability to access it. They don't seem to effect anything so I left the unnecessary entries in as a curiosity.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

ajip2 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:37 am
- Undead
- No Knockback
- Magic Ignore RP
- Always Critical Hits
- Enemy Always Drop Items
- Show HP & Lvl
- Harvest Crops Max Level
- Crop Instant Harvest
- Giant Crops
- Tree Inf Harvest
- Tree Instant Harvest
- Auto Fishing
- Inf Split Item
Holy crap I didn't even notice this, those are some great codes, thank you! Man I don't even know where you'd begin to make most of those... The drop items one especially, makes them always drop their entire loot table. Gotta start being picky about what I pick up the drops are so good.

I wonder if it might be possible to make a code that disables the item-on-screen limit. Right now if you have more than 9 items on screen, the older items start to flicker than disappear; happens a lot when mining/gathering, and happens a lot more with always drop items on. I was able to find the counter for items on screen (it was just a simple byte, got it narrowed down to 2 possible addresses) but it actually just... refuses to stay frozen? Even 'frozen' the value is changing, so I don't get it. Addresses should be right since changing them to 10 does trigger the fadeout even if there aren't actually 10 items though.

Edit: Though now that i've messed with it more, I froze it to one and changed maps with it still frozen and it actually *is* disabling the fadeout... now I'm confusing myself. Guess I'll try to find a pointer for it for now.

Edit2: Hrm... doesn't really work properly. It lets you get up to a dozen or so but if you get a lot of items on the ground they all just insta-poof without any flickering at all. Confusing.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I'm not sure if it's just me but @ajip2 the plant growth cheat maybe "buggy" to a certain extent if we push the value to 10

it maybe one of the reasons why Special probably never had a crops fully grown the next day cheat? which is weird if the logic is the same when they made RF5 despite RF5 being built in unity most of the mechanics between the games apply so it should be "possible"??

Iks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iks »

Thank you very much for the amazing table!

Is it possible to add in zero-xp, either extra orders or simply zeroing out xp, to the list?