Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
trolly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Post by trolly »

minhnhatx wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:26 am

Here you go, try this to see if you can unlock 3rd arc or marriage events.
I don't have a game save to test, so let me know if it works or does not work.
well sorry to interrupt, but I have to mention that game will crash if you check the shipment box after you change the time, not sure if this one's save.

In details, I once accidently killed a boss so I add the day number by 1 but the boss didn't resurrect, but my partner in team got cold after that. I then changed the day back and my partner's illness got worse. After that I went back and checked my shipment box to sell my loots(it's 6 o'clock so I suppose the servant will collect them soon). The game crashed when I left the box page.

Seems the game have lots of mechanic around time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

trolly wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:46 pm

well sorry to interrupt, but I have to mention that game will crash if you check the shipment box after you change the time, not sure if this one's save.
In details, I once accidently killed a boss so I add the day number by 1 but the boss didn't resurrect, but my partner in team got cold after that. I then changed the day back and my partner's illness got worse. After that I went back and checked my shipment box to sell my loots(it's 6 o'clock so I suppose the servant will collect them soon). The game crashed when I left the box page.
You need to go to bed for the boss to resurrect.
I have tested what you said. You can freely change hour/day/season, and the game will not crash.
Checking the shipment box after changing the time did not cause my game to crash.
In fact, if you have any item in the shipment box, the moment you change the day forward, all items are sold right away. And when you changed the day back, and then you look inside the shipment box, the shipment box by then would have been empty. At this point, you would try add items to the shipment box to sell. That's not a problem. It doesn't cause the game to crash.

Check to make sure you don't have an illegal food item or an invalid item from the item modifier.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

you don't need to wait a day for the boss to resurrect
kill the boss (while the boss is going through it's death animation) teleport out (its a hotkey now) go to the boss room again do it until satisfied this is basically the PP farming "glitch" thats been in the game since the 3DS era you can not however do this if you tamed the boss
minhnhatx wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:19 pm
Algester wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:10 am
I just want fairy boots but has the effects of Fast-step boots, Ghost Shoes and Rocket Wing, then there's Anette's acessory with talisman and magic talisman effects cause why not to that end I somewhat got some "results" deciphering the other bytes still needs some work
I only edited the item modifier part to some extent
My "Run speed" script already emulate the rocket wing. I don't believe ghost boots and rocket wings can stack. Both boots write to the same byte.
they stack Rocket Wing may seem fast but its faster if you have ghost shoes hell it also stacks with Anette's necklace and talisman effect if you are paralyze making you faster
Last edited by Algester on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Algester wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:50 am
you don't need to wait a day for the boss to resurrect
kill the boss teleport out (its a hotkey now) go to the boss room again do it until satisfied this is basically the PP farming "glitch" thats been in the game since the 3DS era you can not however do this if you tamed the boss
He said he "accidentally" killed a boss, so I assumed he was doing the teleport trick and accidentally didn't teleport out in time. So go to bed to resurrect the boss.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

I may have to check I have been using Greenhouse's table and fully grown crops would be byte 100... relevant for the crystal flower crops.

I'll put some of my observations from there

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Algester wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:50 am
they stack Rocket Wing may seem fast but its faster if you have ghost shoes hell it also stacks with Anette's necklace and talisman effect if you are paralyze making you faster
The value "8" is the max value for Rocket Boots. Ghost shoes has a lower value. If you want to run faster, you can try changing that value, but I don't believe you can run faster. Rocket boots will stack with Anette's necklace, but the increase speed isn't very noticeable.

chraledev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chraledev »

Algester wrote:
you do know how "borked" item crafting is in the game while true I can craft them but god the RNG is like... F
I just want fairy boots but has the effects of Fast-step boots, Ghost Shoes and Rocket Wing, then there's Anette's acessory with talisman and magic talisman effects cause why not to that end I somewhat got some "results" deciphering the other bytes still needs some work

I have to decipher how the other 10 items when upgrading is stored
0x08(4 byte): Base item + (Total Rarity << 10)
0x0C(4 byte): Inherited Item 1 + (Inherited Item 2 << 10) + (Inherited Item 3 << 20)
0x10(4 byte): Upgrade Item 1 + (Upgrade Item 2 << 10) + (Upgrade Item 3 << 20)
0x14(4 byte): Upgrade Item 4 + (Upgrade Item 5 << 10) + (Upgrade Item 6 << 20)
0x18(4 byte): Upgrade Item 7 + (Upgrade Item 8 << 10) + (Upgrade Item 9 << 20)

So for your example the inherited items were one Invisible Stone followed by a Wind Dragon Tooth and a Rune Sphere Shard.
The total rarity was 156 (Tier 6: +500 ATK) and the base item was Caliburn.

edit: fixed calculation

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Walk on Water
Walk through walls
Attachments
RF4S_TEST4.CT
(18.6 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

chraledev wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:15 am
Algester wrote:
you do know how "borked" item crafting is in the game while true I can craft them but god the RNG is like... F

0x0C(4 byte): Inherited Item 1 + (Inherited Item 2 << 10) + (Inherited Item 3 << 20)

So for your example the inherited items were one Invisible Stone followed by a Wind Dragon Tooth and a Rune Sphere Shard.

Based on my example how did you exactly knew it was Caliburn? I know its 8A 71 02 ?
I know caliburn's item ID is 018A does this mean it saves (Item 1) making 8A 71? Can you mark it out because that was the information I was basing on hence I was able to dig that up

So where did 7 come from is that the tier? Where its basically +1? Or is that a red herring value?

chraledev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chraledev »

Algester wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:19 pm
chraledev wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:15 am
Algester wrote:

Or looking at it binary

Based on my example how did you exactly knew it was Caliburn? I know its 8A 71 02 ?
I know caliburn's item ID is 018A does this mean it saves (Item 1) making 8A 71? Can you mark it out because that was the information I was basing on hence I was able to dig that up

So where did 7 come from is that the tier? Where its basically +1? Or is that a red herring value?
Looking at 0x02718A shifting it down by 10 bit results in 0x9C or 156; that is the total rarity value. 150-174 total rarity points mean tier 6 aka +500 ATK or +150 DEF.
The remaining bits (either "0x0002718A - 0x9c << 10" or "0x0002718A & 0x000003FF") results in 0x18A aka Caliburn.
Or looking at it directly from the binary point of view:

0x02718A_______0000_0010_0111_0001_1000_1010
item_id_________________________01_1000_1010 => 0x18A
total_rarity___0000_0010_0111_00
---
total_rarity_shifted_______________1001_1100 => 0x96

The rarity is encoded with an item id essential the same way the item amount is encoded with its item id.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

since CE is limited with how I can seem to let it show binary this is going to be hard from the looks of it
the next offset is basically sum of items used in 1-3 where in item 2 is shifted by 10 bits and item 3 is shifted by 20

like wise the next set of offset is the same for 4-6 and then after that its 7-9

trolly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trolly »

will someone make scripts for Tamed Monster Modifier?

Hard to capture the bosses, while some bosses (Ancient Bones, etc) are not able to capture

I use the script 'Tamed Monster Friendship Level' in the table of this thread to change the species, and the game crashes when I check the follower.

Also I can't interpret other bytes around the pointer, seems there are bytes for stats like vits?

runejade
Cheater
Cheater

Post by runejade »

is it possible to modify the chance for treasure chest drops, also, i can modify the byte for minutes if i search for them, but the one already in the current ce is not working for me, it shows 0 0 and the day number, but i cannot lock that without it causing my character a cold upon sleeping

treasure chests drop some of the best loot in the game, if every room, it dropped, you could have fun overpowering the game with that alone i bet/
having to go back and forth between rooms to get a chance at one chest is something i would appreciate being made more efficient.

vamp07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vamp07 »

Hello , im still enjoying your table right now , but when it comes to item duplicator i cant use ctrl-c/ctrl-v feature to add required material for crafting. Could you please fix this table ? I really need the required material for crafting. Thanks

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

vamp07 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:01 am
Hello , im still enjoying your table right now , but when it comes to item duplicator i cant use ctrl-c/ctrl-v feature to add required material for crafting. Could you please fix this table ? I really need the required material for crafting. Thanks
It's shift+c, shift+v, not "ctrl". I chose "shift" key because "ctrl" key might conflict with the game's key configuration.
And you do have to wait 2 seconds after you move your cursor over the "Req. Mat" section.
After you used shift+c, move your cursor to the "Mat. Used" section, and shift+v
Does item duplicator work with normal backpack? If so, it should work with crafting.