Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Post by minhnhatx »

raeyvolution wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:28 am
Hello again,

I just tried v8's Soil Quality Steam version and for some reason the variables can be read (shows numbers, not ???)
But I cant toggle the "Toggle this on and off to update your field" option, so I cannot update my field (even though the value is read)

I tried going back to v6 and everything works just fine, weird...
Oh. Right. I understand the issue now. The script from Steam version Soil Quality tries to read values from Non-steam version. Thanks for reporting.

fixed it with v8.1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

raeyvolution
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raeyvolution »

Confirmed v8.1's Soil Quality works great like v6!
Thank you again!

trolly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trolly »

Thx for the table!

however I met some problems when blending it with another table, also some suggestions

I use the table from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18442
and it works fine with your V5 table.

But today when I blend this table with your V9 and use the Freeze Time function from the former one, the game just crash. I only toggle the 'Steam version' from V9 and activate nothing more. Is there some new changes from V5 that only toggle the table will collide with others?

trolly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trolly »

and for the suggestions:

I realized you abandon your own script for Item Modifier and only keep the one from @happyTugs. But his script only work for the first item in the bag while yours go with the in-game pointer. Also the item ID in his script is very different from the data mining googledoc(your script from V5 use that ID lib), makes it hard to search for items need.

So could you please take back your own modifier in the next update? Keeping 2 so I can switch between for both benefits is nice.

Another suggestion is V9 has too many lines to toggle. Could you classify them a bit and make foldable columns so it's easier to read/use? I know nothing to computer science so Idk how to transplant the columns I made in V5 to the new one

Thanks for all the efforts!

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

trolly wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:41 am
and for the suggestions:

I realized you abandon your own script for Item Modifier and only keep the one from @happyTugs. But his script only work for the first item in the bag while yours go with the in-game pointer. Also the item ID in his script is very different from the data mining googledoc(your script from V5 use that ID lib), makes it hard to search for items need.
Hello trolly, you can actually edit the index by double clicking the value, and it will show you a drop-down menu of each backpack slot.
Perhaps, I wasn't clear with this, so you may not have known. You can do the same action for 'edit mode', so you can select between rune abilities and backpack.

Besides that, the better way is to your mouse as the index, which is the method is used in the other table by GreenHouse. However, I wanted to try something different, even though it might be a bit inconvenient.

Also, what is this googledoc you speak of? I want to know so I can try and adjust the item ID's for you.

thanks,
happyTugs

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

trolly wrote:
I realized you abandon your own script for Item Modifier and only keep the one from @happyTugs.
The old Item Modifier is still there. It's hidden under "Item Duplicator"
If your game crashes, and you only toggled "Attach" and "Steam version", there shouldn't be any conflict with the other table, because "Steam version" script doesn't do any injection. Check to make sure your game crash isn't because of other reasons like invalid item levels.

trolly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trolly »

happyTugs wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:54 pm

Also, what is this googledoc you speak of? I want to know so I can try and adjust the item ID's for you.

[Link]

Thanks for the quick reply!

Someone post this in the thread of Greenhouse's table. Seems the modifier from him and the one from minhnhatx use the dec ID. Check the 'Dec ID' in 'Item Value' page to get corresponding data.

Wish your code success!

trolly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by trolly »

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:37 pm
trolly wrote:
I realized you abandon your own script for Item Modifier and only keep the one from @happyTugs.
The old Item Modifier is still there. It's hidden under "Item Duplicator"
If your game crashes, and you only toggled "Attach" and "Steam version", there shouldn't be any conflict with the other table, because "Steam version" script doesn't do any injection. Check to make sure your game crash isn't because of other reasons like invalid item levels.
Oh thanks. Found that.

BTW I tried again and the game doesn't crash. Maybe my game is a cracked one without updates? It crashed before when I run it without admin mode in win10, but I think it was because I had some illegal food in my bag.

I'll reply again if I know more about the phenomenon.

Exinani
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Exinani »

I've read the responses so far in this thread to make sure, but I wanted to know if the "town events" does anything to help trigger the events with the townspeople or not? The whole making it happen randomly thing always irked me in the original game and it's sad they didn't fix that in the special edition.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Exinani wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:59 pm
I've read the responses so far in this thread to make sure, but I wanted to know if the "town events" does anything to help trigger the events with the townspeople or not? The whole making it happen randomly thing always irked me in the original game and it's sad they didn't fix that in the special edition.
"town events" in this table is apart of extra orders to enable or disable town events. It does nothing to help unlock the 3rd arc. They fixed it in the Nintendo switch version, you can unlock 3rd arc and marriage event easy, but not this PC version.
I can make a script to change the clock to 5:58am, let it go 6:01am, and change the clock back 5:58am, rinse and repeat, but I don't think it would help. When you go to bed, the game does a lot of calculations in the background.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Sekai Neko wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:02 pm
4: A way to trigger events. on this subject, has anyone tried setting the time to 05:59 wait till it's 06:00 to see if anything happens and just reset and set until one, if not both of your party members are going off? Because this would be better than going to sleep over and over again.
Exinani wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Here you go, try this to see if you can unlock 3rd arc or marriage events.
I don't have a game save to test, so let me know if it works or does not work.
Attachments
RF4_Unlock_3rd_Arc_TEST.CT
(15.04 KiB) Downloaded 129 times

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

Special should prioritize 3rd arc its already part of the base code but if you have an event going on before arc 3 proper like mine has Running Sign ongoing when I just start arc 3's prologue.

also is there a way to "decode" your crafted items like how barett reads your items? IE he knows what has been used to make the items you wear

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Algester wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:48 am
also is there a way to "decode" your crafted items like how barett reads your items? IE he knows what has been used to make the items you wear
The Item Duplicator copies 28 bytes, which includes all of the items you used to upgrade accessories.
The Item Modifier changes only the first two bytes.
This is why the Item Modifier is the #1 reason a game would crash.
Manually editing accessories create high risk of crashing the game.
How to easily get items you want, the safe way
The Item Modifier is only useful to convert one raw material to another, or change level of raw material.
For any weapons, armor, accessories, it is recommended to craft them yourself, to prevent the game from crashing.
You can change your skill level to 99, get all of the Accessory Bread+ you want, unlock all recipes.
Want to craft a level 99 armor? Easy. Use the Item Duplicator to copy the "Req. Material" straight into your backpack!
There's no need to use the Item Modifier or hunt down any material.
Or use the 100% Shipment, items generated in the shipping box won't crash your game.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

you do know how "borked" item crafting is in the game while true I can craft them but god the RNG is like... F
I just want fairy boots but has the effects of Fast-step boots, Ghost Shoes and Rocket Wing, then there's Anette's acessory with talisman and magic talisman effects cause why not to that end I somewhat got some "results" deciphering the other bytes still needs some work

I only edited the item modifier part to some extent
I have to decipher how the other 10 items when upgrading is stored
Attachments
Rune Factory 4 Special Steam v8.1.CT
(406.4 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Algester wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:10 am
I just want fairy boots but has the effects of Fast-step boots, Ghost Shoes and Rocket Wing, then there's Anette's acessory with talisman and magic talisman effects cause why not to that end I somewhat got some "results" deciphering the other bytes still needs some work
I only edited the item modifier part to some extent
My "Run speed" script already emulate the rocket wing. I don't believe ghost boots and rocket wings can stack. Both boots write to the same byte.