Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rune Factory 4 Special (Steam)

Post by Algester »

ok I found what's causing my game to crash DO NOT generate a STACK of NONE STACKING ITEMS (anything you cook will not stack)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Algester wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:23 am
ok I found what's causing my game to crash DO NOT generate a STACK of NONE STACKING ITEMS (anything you cook will not stack)
The table does have the instruction "Follow game rules, do not change level on upgradable equipments, do not exceed max item stack"
Throw them into the lake.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:31 am
Algester wrote:
The table does have the instruction "Follow game rules, do not change level on upgradable equipments, do not exceed max item stack"
Throw them into the lake.
game has a littering system so its not advisable to "trash" items that way so your other method of trashing is simple... you slap them onto monsters I may need to de corrupt my savefile at this rate as I accidentally made a stack of butter...

Sanguinis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sanguinis »

Algester wrote:
If it's the same issue I had, it's only a problem when it gives an item a level beyond 10 and that item is the first item in a stack. Even then the crash only happened when I opened the L-Pocket.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Weird, anyone else having trouble with tamed monster friendship now? Can't even *activate* the cheat...

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Valatros wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Weird, anyone else having trouble with tamed monster friendship now? Can't even *activate* the cheat...
Start over.
1. "Attach to RF4S.exe"
2. Toggle off and on "Cheat list"
3. Toggle off and on "Tamed Monster Friendship Level"
Let me know if the issue persist.

Edit: Make sure you have the latest version "v5" update.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

minhnhatx wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:17 pm
Valatros wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:12 pm
Start over.
1. "Attach to RF4S.exe"
2. Toggle off and on "Cheat list"
3. Toggle off and on "Tamed Monster Friendship Level"
Let me know if the issue persist.

Edit: Make sure you have the latest version "v5" update.
Ah yeah figured it out. Before I was just taking the cheats I wanted out of your table and merging them into a custom-use table since there's quite a few different people working on it, guess you made a change in how it works since last update that makes it require the attach+cheat list boxes instead of being completely stand-alone. Thanks.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Valatros wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:46 pm
guess you made a change in how it works since last update that makes it require the attach+cheat list boxes instead of being completely stand-alone. Thanks.
Before, it was RF4S.exe+3FB32C <---Notice there are 6 characters in the offset.
Now, it is RF4D+28B10+18 <--- Now it's reduced to 5 characters.
The change was done to prevent this table from breaking for future game update, and make the table list out all monsters rather than having to use a brush. Though it still isn't perfect, AOB scan specifically for monster friendship would be so much better, if someone can create it to make it stand-alone. If you want to copy out, you would also need to copy out the "hidden list (do not edit)"

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

Edit: All done already. No need for anything more.

Hello. I have finished the game and more. now I wish to make it more complete so I try here. I don't wish to change directly everything there is already. That's why I want to know If someone can create any of the following:

1. Multiply friendship increase - As I'm unaware if changing directly the numbers won't create glitches. On this subject, for anyone whose friendship is lv 10, what's the point of increasing it further? I tested on a no save play and got to a thousands in friendship level, yet, I saw no stat difference. So I don't see what's the point of level 11 or more firendship.

2. 100% drop rate, if not even multiple drop rate or an explanation of how to use that item modifier

3. a very simple to use, or just a clear instruction on how to clone an item in the backpack. as I'm sick and tired of spending hours to farm 1 item in the maze and get nothing (and again, I didn't have success with the item modifier). Like, holding an item, then you hold the "C" button. if you send the item to your backpack, you will have it there and still hold it. Again, a simple explanation of how to clone using what there is already is welcome as well. I tried and got my game crashed so I wish to avoid it as I already have over 180 hours and don't wish to do something now, and hours and hours later realise that messed up my game completely...

4: A way to trigger events. on this subject, has anyone tried setting the time to 05:59 wait till it's 06:00 to see if anything happens and just reset and set until one, if not both of your party members are going off? Because this would be better than going to sleep over and over again. And once again, I don't wish to try it myself because I don't wish to wake up I somehow cause glitches I won't notice until hours later.

any suggestions are welcome as for the last time: I didn't experiment with the current table a lot in order to not mess up my game by accident.
Last edited by Sekai Neko on Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Sekai Neko wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:02 pm
1. Multiply friendship increase
That already exist. Check out the other table. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18442
Nope. No point to increase past level 10, or around 1400 friendship points.
I used this cheat, finished the 3rd arc, finished all of Eliza's requests, got married, I didn't notice any glitches.
Sekai Neko wrote:
2. 100% drop rate, if not even multiple drop rate or an explanation of how to use that item modifier
Also already exist. Check out ajip2's table on on page 3.
Sekai Neko wrote:
3. a very simple to use, or just a clear instruction on how to clone an item in the backpack.
Check out ajip2's table on on page 3. "Inf Split Item " . A word of warning though, stop splitting if you don't have backpack space.
Sekai Neko wrote:
I didn't experiment with the current table a lot in order to not mess up my game by accident.
You have multiple game save slots.

Sekai Neko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sekai Neko »

minhnhatx wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:31 pm
Sekai Neko wrote:
1. Multiply friendship increase
That already exist. Check out the other table. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18442
Nope. No point to increase past level 10, or around 1400 friendship points.
I used this cheat, finished the 3rd arc, finished all of Eliza's requests, got married, I didn't notice any glitches.
Sekai Neko wrote:
Also already exist. Check out ajip2's table on on page 3.
Sekai Neko wrote:
3. a very simple to use, or just a clear instruction on how to clone an item in the backpack.
Check out ajip2's table on on page 3. "Inf Split Item " . A word of warning though, stop splitting if you don't have backpack space.
Sekai Neko wrote:
I didn't experiment with the current table a lot in order to not mess up my game by accident.
You have multiple game save slots.

Thank you

Its has exactly what I wanted and needed!

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Sekai Neko wrote:
Edit: All done already. No need for anything more.

1. Multiply friendship increase - As I'm unaware if changing directly the numbers won't create glitches. On this subject, for anyone whose friendship is lv 10, what's the point of increasing it further? I tested on a no save play and got to a thousands in friendship level, yet, I saw no stat difference. So I don't see what's the point of level 11 or more firendship.
Someone mentioned the code already, but: There are special scenes after the third arc with each character at 100 friendship, so there is *some* point to more friendship.

Marvelicious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Marvelicious »

Is there a table in this thread that combines all the stuff everybody here has found out so far into one good to use table?

minhnhatx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by minhnhatx »

Marvelicious wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:49 pm
Is there a table in this thread that combines all the stuff everybody here has found out so far into one good to use table?
I am working on it

Marvelicious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Marvelicious »

minhnhatx wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:54 pm
Marvelicious wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:49 pm
I am working on it
You are a saint :D