Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) v.1.19.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) v.1.18.X

Post by Saug »

Malfeasence wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:40 pm
1.18.12 v2 crashes game after around 10mins i had godmode,fullbright,instant break on and used fly hack like 3 mins earlier.
What were you doing before the crash? Have you suffered any damage? What tell me as much as possible. And you can join the discord is better for speaking.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DotDotEight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DotDotEight »

which ones can be used on realms?

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

DotDotEight wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:27 am
Hello, you can BUT as you are on a server options will not work like creative, time, godmode...

Vortex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vortex »

Galaxite could not recognize the cheat. In Cubecraft the cheat remains undetected when is I use blink. However the Hive server always catches the cheat. Is there any way I can bypass hive server's anti-cheat? I just use air-jump.

Tardy L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tardy L »

Vortex wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:08 am
Galaxite could not recognize the cheat. In Cubecraft the cheat remains undetected when is I use blink. However the Hive server always catches the cheat. Is there any way I can bypass hive server's anti-cheat? I just use air-jump.
This Cheat Table is meant for solo mode, but I use all the cheats perfectly on Hive, Mineplex, Galaxite. Unfortunately it doesn't work on Lifeboat, as Lifeboat has an amazing anticheat, and Pixel Paradise has errors, which are bugs thinking you're glitched but you're actually hacking.

Tardy L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tardy L »

Saug wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:38 am
DotDotEight wrote:
Hello, you can BUT as you are on a server options will not work like creative, time, godmode...
Creative actually worked for me and it wasn't my realm!

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

Tardy L wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:49 pm
Vortex wrote:
This Cheat Table is meant for solo mode, but I use all the cheats perfectly on Hive, Mineplex, Galaxite. Unfortunately it doesn't work on Lifeboat, as Lifeboat has an amazing anticheat, and Pixel Paradise has errors, which are bugs thinking you're glitched but you're actually hacking.
Hello, in lifeboat is working just you need to ajust for differrent mini games.

Tardy L wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:50 pm
Saug wrote:
DotDotEight wrote:
The creative working in realms ? Do you have one realms ?

Tardy L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tardy L »

Saug wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:22 am
Tardy L wrote:
Vortex wrote:

Tardy L wrote:
Saug wrote:

My friends and me have private realms. I have public realms I can give invite codes to you if you want to make cheats for realms. I also want jetpack compatible for Mineplex.

Edits: I made some my own cheats in Minecraft, it is Anticheat Breaker (stops anticheat from banning/kicking you in the middle of cheating round.), Freeze Game (freeze game of everyone in world/lobby of realm, server or you world.), and I was able to make something I call InstaOP (makes you operator in any world, realm.) I still make other cheat too!

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

Tardy L wrote:

My friends and me have private realms. I have public realms I can give invite codes to you if you want to make cheats for realms. I also want jetpack compatible for Mineplex.

Edits: I made some my own cheats in Minecraft, it is Anticheat Breaker (stops anticheat from banning/kicking you in the middle of cheating round.), Freeze Game (freeze game of everyone in world/lobby of realm, server or you world.), and I was able to make something I call InstaOP (makes you operator in any world, realm.) I still make other cheat too!

If you talk about making the jetpack bypassable on private servers I don't think I do it because I'm just a novice. For the realms I want you to send me privately an invitation code (I do not intend to destroy or degrade the realms just do tests)

Tardy L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tardy L »

Saug wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 am
Tardy L wrote:

If you talk about making the jetpack bypassable on private servers I don't think I do it because I'm just a novice. For the realms I want you to send me privately an invitation code (I do not intend to destroy or degrade the realms just do tests)
Yeah, I can go ahead and give you the code through FR's private message system. Since friend owns realm I will ask for code, then when get it, I send to you.

edit: Teleport no work on single or multi.
edit2: can you try to remove step (like the fast fall effect) from airjump?

DotDotEight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DotDotEight »

Tardy L wrote:
Saug wrote:
DotDotEight wrote:
Wait, it did? How did you get it working? it put me in what I thought was creative mode, but I couldn't give myself items nor instantly break blocks

DotDotEight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DotDotEight »

Tardy L wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:37 pm
Saug wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:22 am
Tardy L wrote:

Tardy L wrote:

can you send me a link to instaop?

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

Tardy L wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:13 pm
Saug wrote:
Tardy L wrote:

Yeah, I can go ahead and give you the code through FR's private message system. Since friend owns realm I will ask for code, then when get it, I send to you.

Hello,

For teleport isee idk why is not working my pointer have somes problem i think i check later.

For airjump yes is possible I will add two options one or there is the fast and another no

Tardy L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tardy L »

Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:14 pm
Tardy L wrote:
Saug wrote:

Hello,

For teleport isee idk why is not working my pointer have somes problem i think i check later.

For airjump yes is possible I will add two options one or there is the fast and another no
Ok, thanks for change that, when I use on Mineplex or any worlds, it would make me fast fall and I didn't like the side effect. But I dealed with it anyway

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

Tardy L wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:16 pm
Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:14 pm
Tardy L wrote:

Hello,

Ok, thanks for change that, when I use on Mineplex or any worlds, it would make me fast fall and I didn't like the side effect. But I dealed with it anyway
Added read the post before please.