Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) v.1.19.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tardy L
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) v.1.18.X

Post by Tardy L »

Is there way to make a editable long jump like as far as 15 block?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

Tardy L wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:18 pm
Idk i need to check that

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

Tardy L wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:18 pm
Updated, and you can select your value for longjump

ReyDorado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReyDorado »

I tried to use the Creative with achievements but it isn't putting me in creative. Everything else appears to be working.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

ReyDorado wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:18 pm
I tried to use the Creative with achievements but it isn't putting me in creative. Everything else appears to be working.
Hello,

I don't know why creative doesn't work for you. Is your world a survival world? (It has never been in creative mode) have you been able to test on a new world?

ReyDorado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReyDorado »

Saug wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:59 am
ReyDorado wrote:
Hello,

I don't know why creative doesn't work for you. Is your world a survival world? (It has never been in creative mode) have you been able to test on a new world?
I tried it in a world, that was only a survival world, that I had for a while and it would activate but my gamemode wouldn't change. I then tried creating a new survival only and it still had only the activation showing but no gamemode change. I also tried adding the process manually and I tried the attach to Minecraft button but still to no avail.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

ReyDorado wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:32 pm
Saug wrote:
ReyDorado wrote:
Hello,

I tried it in a world, that was only a survival world, that I had for a while and it would activate but my gamemode wouldn't change. I then tried creating a new survival only and it still had only the activation showing but no gamemode change. I also tried adding the process manually and I tried the attach to Minecraft button but still to no avail.
I would watch when I'm home next week

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

ReyDorado wrote:
Saug wrote:
ReyDorado wrote:
Hello,

All working fine for me idk why not for you. What's activated?

ReyDorado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReyDorado »

Saug wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:42 pm
ReyDorado wrote:
Saug wrote:

Hello,

I had nothing else activated at the time, then when I noticed it not working I tried other things and they all worked fine. The only thing I had a problem with was that one option.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

ReyDorado wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:13 pm
Saug wrote:
ReyDorado wrote:

I had nothing else activated at the time, then when I noticed it not working I tried other things and they all worked fine. The only thing I had a problem with was that one option.
Ok weird, did you have discord ? if yes can you join the discord or if you d'ont have discord can you recording ?

ReyDorado
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReyDorado »

Saug wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 am
ReyDorado wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 10:13 pm
Saug wrote:

Ok weird, did you have discord ? if yes can you join the discord or if you d'ont have discord can you recording ?
I have a recording of it from today. I just tried it a couple of times and now the cheat won't even activate but the rest seem to work as intended.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

New update check DevLog !

cupanther
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cupanther »

Saug wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:40 am
Now that the 1.19 update is out, hoping that Saug will continue the great work and update the table :D

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

cupanther wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:04 am
Saug wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:40 am
Now that the 1.19 update is out, hoping that Saug will continue the great work and update the table :D
Hello, i post today the new update but two features are removed, when i post the update you need read the devlog section for to know what options are removed.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition) v.1.19.X

Post by Saug »

Is Updated check Devlog !