The Beast Inside (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jjcho849
Table Makers
Table Makers

The Beast Inside (Steam)

Post by jjcho849 »

Table For The Beast Inside (Steam)

Cheats:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
The Beast Inside.CT
(303.01 KiB) Downloaded 928 times

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Beast Inside (Steam)

Post by Marc »

For the current GoG Version, change the address in the code to TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe.text+83D99E :)

BUKAsh84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BUKAsh84 »

Marc wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:33 am
change the address in the code to TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe.text+83D99E :)
Thank you very much!! All I do is create tables, trainers..
Can I get more details? How to find this line, how to change it?

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

open the cheat table. There's only one table entry you see - the script from jjcho849.
make a double-click on the word "script", the script-editor will open.
Take a look at line 9.

mrakoplash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrakoplash »

Sorry, but this edit not work. Only change "83D1CE" to "83D99E" in line 9??? What a line 15 and other? This table not work - not expand cheat menu, when check "Cheats Hook".
I need only hack my health for fighting, but not recognize, how game work with health. I try find "100" and when enemy hit me i try find "smaller than 100", "bigger than 50" etc... but not able to find correct value. So I'm assuming the player has a few hit points that die after they are used up? How many? 5? 7?

bobnikov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobnikov »

Yeah its line 9. It breaks at line 14 "<<Error in line 14 (assert("TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe"+83D99E,48 8B 10 48 8B C8)) :The bytes at "TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe"+83D99E are not what was expected>>". I am not experienced enough to tell what is specifically breaking but I think the table is outdated as it cant interpret whats at the given address.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

At least for the current GoG-version, change line 9 to

define(address,TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+840DCE)

How do I get to this address? Rightclick on an empty area below "memory scan options" in CE. Choose "Preset: Scan all memory". Set type to array of bytes and use the bytes from the table (48 8B 10 48 8B C8) and guess what: there's only one hit in the results window.

have fun,
Marc

mrakoplash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrakoplash »

Eh... i try this procedure, but i have 926 results with very differences of code: "Win64-Shipping.exe+1D6467, +1D686B, + 1DBA8D, etc, etc... Sorry i not professional with CE, i dont now what with this. :lol:
In every way, when i use in this CHT in line 9 "+840DCE" - table now works. Thanks for help. :lol:

bobnikov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobnikov »

Ditto, just tried it out myself and got a list of results. Maybe there is an additional setting that needs to be checked to have it filter the results?

Also, thank you Marc for updated address table works well now for GOG, I just cant seem to reproduce your scanning results.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Marc provided a lot of help, in case you pimps have no idea, here's how you'll search, assuming the address is working also for the latest version for GOG, meaning 1.05.

Click on that Writable option untill you'll have that and on Hex make sure to check it, then add the address 48 8B 10 48 8B C8, for fast scan you can check the option or not, won't matter much, then hit ENTER.

I don't know, if i'd owned this game, wouldn't be a problem, though Marc told you all you needed. ;) :wub:

mrakoplash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrakoplash »

Yes, this search have 926 results with more code following for "Win64-Shipping.exe+". How i recognize right code "840DCE" from this? :roll: :D I'm just asking so I can fix it myself after the next game update. Guess I'll have to study the Cheat Engine tutorials more, I know... :D

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

@VampTY: thanks for your clarification :wub: an image says more than words.

Wow, impressive result... not sure why I had only one :? 926 vs one is crazy...

Anywy, when having several results, which happens often, we can do two things to narrow the result list. First one is to add addional bytes, just steal them from the code of the script the original author provided. In the code we see that after our search pattern there is a "ff 92 68 05 00 00" coming, just add the ff or ff 92 the the bytes you search for.

Code: Select all

TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1C7: 74 29                    - je TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1F2
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1C9: 48 85 C0                 - test rax,rax
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1CC: 74 24                    - je TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1F2
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1CE: 48 8B 10                 - mov rdx,[rax]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1D1: 48 8B C8                 - mov rcx,rax
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1D4: FF 92 68 05 00 00        - call qword ptr [rdx+00000568]
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shipping.exe+83D1DA: 84 C0                    - test al,al

After narrowing down the addresses to only a few possible targets, I usually select the first address which is in the memory of the game, meaning address starts witrh "TheBeastInside" and press Ctrl-D, so I'll see the disassembled code at his very location.

Don't worry, you dont' really need to know assember for this - just narrow down your view to the instructions above and below. In this specific case:

we searched for the 48 8b 10 - meaning mov rdx,[rax]. compare the instructions , walking up from that, just remember "above the mov we have a 'je', 'test', 'je' and below the mov is 'mov', 'call' and 'test'.
Usually this will filter out most if not all other addresses.

Instead of fixing the table every time, we shoud perhaps use the aobcan command to automatically search the right location. :roll:

have fun,
Marc

bobnikov
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobnikov »

Marc is real MVP here - thank you for being educational. Attaching this for anyone else(lurkers like me) having some problems. Works as of Feb 5 2024 on GOG ONLY.... cant speak for Steam etc.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL CT CREATOR UP TOP. Dont give me any props.
Attachments
TheBeastInside-Win64-Shippingupdated.CT
(302.89 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

mrakoplash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrakoplash »

Very thanks for help, its probably more complicated for me, I'd rather leave that to the more experienced peoples like you. :D