z Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DebugRage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Icarus

Post by DebugRage »

CrownedC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Dunno why, but it doesn't work for me, i'm just getting level 99 without any negative points
in my game you couldnt get past level 60 so that might be one of the problems, What are you doing? also what mode are you in? also my points stay after saving i havnt needed to touch my points after this process so i will be continuing with my testing to find a better or more stable way of getting all the points.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

DebugRage wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:55 pm
CrownedC wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Dunno why, but it doesn't work for me, i'm just getting level 99 without any negative points
in my game you couldnt get past level 60 so that might be one of the problems, What are you doing? also what mode are you in? also my points stay after saving i havnt needed to touch my points after this process so i will be continuing with my testing to find a better or more stable way of getting all the points.
the new level cap is 99 now after the latest patch so you get more tech points now

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

theres literally no sense in having points if you buy everything you could possibly unlock

DebugRage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DebugRage »

gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:09 pm
theres literally no sense in having points if you buy everything you could possibly unlock
True but when the game first released there wasnt enough points to unlock everything, its one thing that really bothered me. it wasnt even enough to even get a 3rd of stuff. Now with level 99 ill be starting a new character and seeing how much points can be used and also trying new ways to get more points. I will let you guys know if i find or make a script to get these and make them stay just as my last posts.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

DebugRage wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:44 pm
gonnagetcha69 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:09 pm
True but when the game first released there wasnt enough points to unlock everything, its one thing that really bothered me. it wasnt even enough to even get a 3rd of stuff. Now with level 99 ill be starting a new character and seeing how much points can be used and also trying new ways to get more points. I will let you guys know if i find or make a script to get these and make them stay just as my last posts.
Yeah but you dont need crazy amounts of points you only need atleast 5 talent points to be able to find the addresses and when you do the method in my video its freezes both the talent and research points so you can unlock everything even with just 5 points

serahah
Cheater
Cheater

Post by serahah »

Are all missions new prospect available? Everything got greyed out after i use the exp multiplier and hit lvl 60. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or the exp caused a bug?
All previous mission that I already did are still available but no new one in that “campaign mode”

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

serahah wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:56 pm
Are all missions new prospect available? Everything got greyed out after i use the exp multiplier and hit lvl 60. I don’t know if it was a coincidence or the exp caused a bug?
All previous mission that I already did are still available but no new one in that “campaign mode”
the last few missions will appear locked until you start beating some of them i unlocked every mission already

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Last edited by makotech222 on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

mercurise
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mercurise »

Great table, thanks for putting in the work for us!
Btw, any plans to make it possible to edit the two currencies earned from prospect for purchasing stuff in the Workshop? Or is it not possible to edit those?

Thanks again!

f34rY
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by f34rY »

mercurise wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:46 am
Great table, thanks for putting in the work for us!
Btw, any plans to make it possible to edit the two currencies earned from prospect for purchasing stuff in the Workshop? Or is it not possible to edit those?

Thanks again!
Both are server sided, you can only increase the amount of exotics you gain from mining with infinite stack split.

mercurise
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mercurise »

f34rY wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:17 pm
Both are server sided, you can only increase the amount of exotics you gain from mining with infinite stack split.
That's a shame, thanks for the info!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

What mission lets you mine them?

f34rY
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by f34rY »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:21 pm
What mission lets you mine them?
Deep vein and Payday.

What i do is just run there, mine it fast, use inf split stack and fill the dropship to the max with it.

mercurise
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mercurise »

Regarding exotics, you can actually use CE to scan for the stack in the dropship, split it in half and scan the value after splitting and keep repeating next scans until you narrow down the address entries. Once you do that, it's possible to edit the stack size in CE to some ridiculous number like 5000 or more and then simply complete the mission and redeem the same amount of exotic currency from your mail box.

Steps flowchart:
- Put a stack of exotics into dropship, e.g 10 pieces
- Scan for 10 in CE
- Split the stack inside the dropship and remove the excess, now the stack within the dropship is 5
- Use next scan and scan for 5 as the value
- Continue splitting or adding to the existing stack inside the dropship to adjust the value and using next scan to narrow down the addresses and once you get down to like 2 addresses
- Edit the addresses to some ridiculous number like 5000
- Board the dropship and return home and check your mail box for 5000 exotic bucks :D

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

mercurise wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:33 pm
Regarding exotics, you can actually use CE to scan for the stack in the dropship, split it in half and scan the value after splitting and keep repeating next scans until you narrow down the address entries. Once you do that, it's possible to edit the stack size in CE to some ridiculous number like 5000 or more and then simply complete the mission and redeem the same amount of exotic currency from your mail box.

Steps flowchart:
- Put a stack of exotics into dropship, e.g 10 pieces
- Scan for 10 in CE
- Split the stack inside the dropship and remove the excess, now the stack within the dropship is 5
- Use next scan and scan for 5 as the value
- Continue splitting or adding to the existing stack inside the dropship to adjust the value and using next scan to narrow down the addresses and once you get down to like 2 addresses
- Edit the addresses to some ridiculous number like 5000
- Board the dropship and return home and check your mail box for 5000 exotic bucks :D
i know i just released a video on my youtube on how to do it yesterday in case anyone needs help [Link] its my latest video and i also shared the cheat table and showed noobies how to use it but i DIDNT take credit for it just so we are clear i know i didnt make it zanzer gets all the credit and i appreciate him for that just wanted to show everyone how to do it so they are not on here asking 1 million questions