z Icarus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lizardmanguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Icarus

Post by Lizardmanguy »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:18 am
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:41 am
Added Increase Rate of Fire and changed up Craft For Free so you don't need the materials to craft.
That works great! Wouldn't mind the unlimited Tech and Talent points and maybe higher jump/infinite jump please? xD
Definitely looking for infinite talent and Tech points, for sure.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DebugRage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DebugRage »

Well this is very very WRONG but what i did to get all the skills is set the exp gain to 1000000000 once i hit 60 I kept the exp gain high, After a point it will reset your level back to 0 scene the byte can only go so high and give you 1 point. When you spend this point its acts as an negative point actually and get rid of a skill HOWEVER if you grab one more thing youll be level 60 and it will rewards all 42 points thats you can spend to get the rest of the points!! I've been testing and if you dont spent the point at level 0 and or you pick up more then once after become level 60 the points become "fake" and disappear so you really want to do it in that order!

Lizardmanguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lizardmanguy »

DebugRage wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:47 pm
Well this is very very WRONG but what i did to get all the skills is set the exp gain to 1000000000 once i hit 60 I kept the exp gain high, After a point it will reset your level back to 0 scene the byte can only go so high and give you 1 point. When you spend this point its acts as an negative point actually and get rid of a skill HOWEVER if you grab one more thing youll be level 60 and it will rewards all 42 points thats you can spend to get the rest of the points!! I've been testing and if you dont spent the point at level 0 and or you pick up more then once after become level 60 the points become "fake" and disappear so you really want to do it in that order!
Good find, could you be a little more concise as to the process as you did it to get all the skills?

DebugRage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DebugRage »

Good find, could you be a little more concise as to the process as you did it to get all the skills?
[/quote]

Sure, i use the set Player modifier Experience bonus to get to level 60, After that i will set the pointer to 1000000000 because im trying to overflow the bytes and make it reset my level. Which in this game it actually does reset your level. It will look like your level zero with no perks and and a single point. When you spend the point it will show you all the perks you have already invested in, but remove a single point if its one you have already invested in. After that you want to set the experience bonus back down and just get to level 60 for all points from 0-60 will not disappear, allowing you to get all the skill. I theory that if we set up a level pointer instead of an exp one we could just use the experience booster to get us from 0 to 60 and spend the points, then set our levels back to 0 and repeat for infinite blueprint and talent points.

Lizardmanguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lizardmanguy »

DebugRage wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:28 pm
Sure, i use the set Player modifier Experience bonus to get to level 60, After that i will set the pointer to 1000000000 because im trying to overflow the bytes and make it reset my level. Which in this game it actually does reset your level. It will look like your level zero with no perks and and a single point. When you spend the point it will show you all the perks you have already invested in, but remove a single point if its one you have already invested in. After that you want to set the experience bonus back down and just get to level 60 for all points from 0-60 will not disappear, allowing you to get all the skill. I theory that if we set up a level pointer instead of an exp one we could just use the experience booster to get us from 0 to 60 and spend the points, then set our levels back to 0 and repeat for infinite blueprint and talent points.
[/quote]

I really do appreciate it, I may have to give it a go.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Just noting, i was using the free craft cheats on the latest table, and if you press the 'craft all' button, it will crash the game.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Makes sense to me. If the craft costs 0 materials and you click MAX.
There is no max and it may go into an infinite loop.
Add 1 quantity. Check if you have resources. Loop until you don't. Too bad you always do.
Blame the developers for not capping their counter to the resource's max stack size or some arbitrary number (200).

silly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by silly »

This table for ICARUS is currently the best for me, good work.
works for ICARUS 1.0.3.xx - 1.0.8.xx and latest 1.0.11.87997.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

makotech222 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:14 pm
Just noting, i was using the free craft cheats on the latest table, and if you press the 'craft all' button, it will crash the game.
you can manually type in the amount you want to craft also like i craft 100 arrows at a time instead of hitting max if you know what the max stack is for that item you can manually type it in and it wont crash the game

Quahox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Quahox »

cyijku wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:39 am
Icarus XP Bonus doesn't work here.
Confirming XP bonus is not working.

RzR332Guyver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RzR332Guyver »

Bonus XP *IS* working but it only seems to work on certain things - specifically stone mining.
Didn't get a bonus for harvesting via hand and didn't really test with crafting or much others.

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

RzR332Guyver wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:32 am
Bonus XP *IS* working but it only seems to work on certain things - specifically stone mining.
Didn't get a bonus for harvesting via hand and didn't really test with crafting or much others.
i can confirm this

cyijku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cyijku »

RzR332Guyver wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:32 am
mining can get more XP becasue of "Mining Radius" is working.
It's mean, if Mining Radius chage the value to 1 or lower value.
It can't gets lots of XP when mining.

CrownedC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrownedC »

DebugRage wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:28 pm

Dunno why, but it doesn't work for me, i'm just getting level 99 without any negative points

gonnagetcha69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gonnagetcha69 »

this is how i got unlimited points for tech and talent but be warned it resets to 0 when reloading your save or starting a new prospect which literally doesnt matter if you buy everything blueprint and talent wise.. Sorry if you arent suppose to links again im still learning the ropes around here and just wanna help people too. Also i am not the founder of this cheat i seen on another post and figured id make a tutorial to help us all.