Wartales Early Access

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Wartales Early Access

Post by isosplx »

dfw3214 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:38 am
1.17907 CT sorry I can`t speak en so try this
Thank you very much.

Updated the Table to English Translation and separated the Money, Influence, Happiness pointers for different game version compatibility. This table is for v1.17752, and should be compatible for v1.17907.

Note: On v1.17752 you will not have access to the Game State scripts for Global Inventory or Player Inventory.
Separate pointers were created.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Wartales.ct
v1.17752 - Compatible with Game Version 1.17907
(127.85 KiB) Downloaded 2189 times

Lakerus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lakerus »

My game just got updated to v1.18 . Can you please update your table ?! You are awesome man !

Lakerus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lakerus »

Also , I would like to ask... How you determine for example money value in your table ? By increasing decreasing method I was able to find values that I wanted but they keep changing back. So its not my value its only pointer... Any help ? Thanks again !!

Hety
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hety »

Same here. Patiently awaiting an update.

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isosplx »

Lakerus wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:51 am
Also , I would like to ask... How you determine for example money value in your table ? By increasing decreasing method I was able to find values that I wanted but they keep changing back. So its not my value its only pointer... Any help ? Thanks again !!
I find the money value through buying and selling items.
You can buy 10 items, search for the value and sell 3 items, and search for the new value.
Repeat until you have 1-3 values.

Hatorski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hatorski »

Steps to find gold tried it on the new version:

1. Search 4-bytes Unknown intial value
2. Then work you down with decreased/increased value until you have 4 values left then change the values to what you want

[*]Maybe possible to use exact value after the 4 byte Unknown Intial Value, but i have not tried it yet.

Cheers for all the contributions :D

Thanks a lot for the table :D

Lakerus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lakerus »

Hatorski wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:08 pm

2. Then work you down with decreased/increased value until you have 4 values left then change the values to what you want

[*]Maybe possible to use exact value after the 4 byte Unknown Intial Value, but i have not tried it yet.

Well I did the same . Found 4 values. And if I change any of them to any number. It will change back. Ticking active doesnt help.

Jetli2022
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jetli2022 »

Lakerus wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:23 pm
Hatorski wrote:

Well I did the same . Found 4 values. And if I change any of them to any number. It will change back. Ticking active doesnt help.
There is procedure checking for crc. It changes the modified value back. You need to turn the checking off first.
To find it: trace which codes writes on that value, modify the value.

eltharion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eltharion »

Latest game version on Steam is 1.18336
I hope table will be update soon.

Thank you.

NoHopeHumanity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NoHopeHumanity »

Lakerus wrote:
Hatorski wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAAH :D :D Y No GentleMan Help this guy huh? He just Want to Play Wartale V 1.18336 Ahahhaha I see u ask for help from Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:47 pm And Now 29-8-2022 Still NO HELP... I will Help U then By the way Im newbie in this and im just lucky thne it working for me Im not GOOD AT ENG TOO

By the Way I wait For Our Hero To Show up Too... BUT DAMN No one show Up F...No

Our last hope Master isosplx Is Gone Silent too... So I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF THEN... So I TRY MANY THING AND IT CAME OUT WORKING AT SOME HOW AND AT SOMEPOINT Too

The Path i hate the most is To register The User to Reply U here HAHAHAAHHA It better if it can Reply in Public I hope so...

SO LET Go then

Summary Wartales Dev don't want U to cheat so they Generate random the "New Adress" of Money And Influence and Etc.. Everytime Game load the Save so that's Y u cant edit money and etc... in the Cheat table anymore cause it change the value and adress then Y Cheat Engine Cant read the Value But sometime it go to the same Value sometime SO here is The instruction

First U need To dowload latest Cheat Table Master isosplx Give Wartales.ct v1.17752 - Compatible with Game Version 1.1790 (original to dfw3214)

PS.I only Edit Money and Influence

Now Money
1.Open Wartales.ct v1.17752 (Cheat Engine)
2.Open Game Wartales And attach Cheat engine to it Keep current code list press YES
3.Now Load Ur SAVE In game Look At Ur money or Influence (example i have 119 money Type 119 in value box Press First SCAN)
4.Type in ur money At Value box Press "First Scan" When Finish Go to market Buy someting Now U have differnt number Put the number At Value box( i buy 5 wheat i have money left 109 i type 109 and Press Next Scan)
5.Buy And Sell then put number and Press Next Scan till U have 4 Adress Left
6.double click all 4 adress to our table Tick X infront All of it
7.Now Press CTRL + Click To highlight All of IT Press Enter At Ur keyboard Enter Value WHAT u desire LOL And it will change back Right?
8.SO this is the importance part Tick Wartales | Game Version 1.17752 | Attach Cheat Engine Table to Game Process | at the top of Table to expand AND SEE "VALUES" <IT GREEN HIGHLIGHT> At the last Table at the down(end) of table ? JUST TICK IT
9.NOW DO THE process 7 Again And see what The Result

Now Influence
1.Same as Money DO process 1-4 insert number of ur influence press first scan
2.Spent influence at the informant in the inn give some bread to refuge bla bla to change value press NEXT SCAN
3.Till u have 2 adress Left AND Double click it to table
4.NOW TICK "VALUES"(GREEN HIGHTLIGHT)
5.Press Ctrl+Click 2 adress at the table PRESS ENTER At keyboard Mouse point at Value Chang to UR DESIRE NUMBER

AND I CHECK to CHEAT TABLE MANY thing Still WORK!!!
1.TIME CAN STILL CHANGE
2.No suspicion Still work
3.No fatigue Work
4.Massive carrying capacity WORK
5.Super speed WORK
6.Weak enemie WORK
7.Strong squad Work 2 NOT WORK 2
7.1 Full Health still work But IT take Ur half HP that Mean u can still die if damge high that ur half hp
7.2 Full Amor Will Remove ALL ur armor And enemie Armor TOO DAMN Lel

7.3 Mass movement still work
7.4 Basic attack always available WORK

8.CE compact mode WORK Lol and manything still work

I used 3 Hour To type this DAM im not GOOD AT ENG OK... HOPE U ALL ENJOY THE GAME AND THE CHEAT TOO
IF i say anyting wrong IM SO SORRY AND I hope table will be update soon. Too lol :wub: :wub: :roll: :ph34r:

PS. Test ON Wartales v1.18185 Early Access v1.18336 Early Access :!: :!:
Attachments
Wartales 1.17752 isosplx.ct
(127.85 KiB) Downloaded 679 times
Last edited by NoHopeHumanity on Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Budihanggie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Budihanggie »

NoHopeHumanity wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:04 am
Lakerus wrote:
Hatorski wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAAH :D :D Y No GentleMan Help this guy huh? He just Want to Play Wartale V 1.18336 Ahahhaha I see u ask for help from Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:47 pm And Now 29-8-2022 Still NO HELP... I will Help U then By the way Im newbie in this and im just lucky thne it working for me Im not GOOD AT ENG TOO

By the Way I wait For Our Hero To Show up Too... BUT DAMN No one show Up F...No

Our last hope Master isosplx Is Gone Silent too... So I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF THEN... So I TRY MANY THING AND IT CAME OUT WORKING AT SOME HOW AND AT SOMEPOINT Too

The Path i hate the most is To register The User to Reply U here HAHAHAAHHA It better if it can Reply in Public I hope so...

SO LET Go then

Summary Wartales Dev don't want U to cheat so they Generate random the "New Adress" of Money And Influence and Etc.. Everytime Game load the Save so that's Y u cant edit money and etc... in the Cheat table anymore cause it change the value and adress then Y Cheat Engine Cant read the Value But sometime it go to the same Value sometime SO here is The instruction

First U need To dowload latest Cheat Table Master isosplx Give Wartales.ct v1.17752 - Compatible with Game Version 1.1790 (original to dfw3214)

PS.I only Edit Money and Influence

Now Money
1.Open Wartales.ct v1.17752 (Cheat Engine)
2.Open Game Wartales And attach Cheat engine to it Keep current code list press YES
3.Now Load Ur SAVE In game Look At Ur money or Influence (example i have 119 money i buy 5 wheat i have money left 109)
4.Type in ur money At Value box Press "First Scan" When Finish Go to market Buy someting Now U have differnt number Put the number At Value box(i type 109 and Press Next Scan)
5.Buy then put number and Press Next Scan till U have 4 Adress Left
6.double click all 4 adress to our table Tick X infront All of it
7.Now Press CTRL + Click To highlight All of IT Press Enter At Ur keyboard Enter Value WHAT u desire LOL And it will change back Right?
8.SO this is the importance part Tick Wartales | Game Version 1.17752 | Attach Cheat Engine Table to Game Process | at the top of Table to expand AND SEE "VALUES" <IT GREEN HIGHLIGHT> At the last Table at the down(end) of table ? JUST TICK IT
9.NOW DO THE process 7 Again And see what The Result

Now Influence
1.Same as Money DO process 1-4 insert number of ur influence press first scan
2.Spent influence at the informant in the inn give some bread to refuge bla bla to change value press NEXT SCAN
3.Till u have 2 adress Left AND Double click it to table
4.NOW TICK "VALUES"(GREEN HIGHTLIGHT)
5.Press Ctrl+Click 2 adress at the table PRESS ENTER At keyboard Mouse point at Value Chang to UR DESIRE NUMBER

AND I CHECK to CHEAT TABLE MANY thing Still WORK!!!
1.TIME CAN STILL CHANGE
2.No suspicion Still work
3.No fatigue Work
4.Massive carrying capacity WORK
5.Super speed WORK
6.Weak enemie WORK
7.Strong squad Work 2 NOT WORK 2
7.1 Full Health still work But IT take Ur half HP that Mean u can still die if damge high that ur half hp
7.2 Full Amor Will Remove ALL ur armor And enemie Armor TOO DAMN Lel

7.3 Mass movement still work
7.4 Basic attack always available WORK

8.CE compact mode WORK Lol and manything still work

I used 3 Hour To type this DAM im not GOOD AT ENG OK... HOPE U ALL ENJOY THE GAME AND THE CHEAT TOO
IF i say anyting wrong IM SO SORRY AND I hope table will be update soon. Too lol :wub: :wub: :roll: :ph34r:

PS. Test ON Wartales v1.18185 Early Access v1.18336 Early Access :!: :!:
thx you, btw what mean of Strong squad Work 2 NOT WORK 2

NoHopeHumanity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NoHopeHumanity »

Budihanggie wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:52 am

thx you, btw what mean of Strong squad Work 2 NOT WORK 2
Edit yesterday im sleepy Sorry
When U tick Strong squad in cheat engine It will Expand to 4 Option For u
1.Full Health
2.Full Amor
3.Mass movement
4.Basic attack always available
i Will explain it below

RED highlight Mean the Cheat not work anymore or still work but not in normal state

1.Full Health... When U tick this option in game when u In fight Mode(turn base) In normal this option grant U and ur enemy invulnerable mode
-but u see this cheat table is for v1.17752 It not compatible with V 1.8336 So when u tick this instead of FULL HP It cut ur HP in half instead
Example is ur character hp is 88 when u tick this option ur hp go to 44 if the enemy damage 40 attack U... U NOT DIE and ur HP will regen BACK to 44 But if the enemy damage higher that 44 like damage 50 ur Character Will die or go dying mode if not die... Hope u get it

2.Full Amor When... U tick this option In normal this option grant U and ur enemy Full armor
BUT this cheat table is for v1.17752 It not compatible with V 1.8336 So instead it give u and enemy armor... Your Armor And Your enemy armor WILL GONE...instead So recommend to avoid this cause u gonna need to repair ur armor when the fight end everytime If u want to remove Ur enemy armor only go tick Weak Enemy it have 4 option No armor or Low hp ur enemy hp will go to 1 EZY KILL

Update 2/9/2022 what i forgot to tell...

#Money | Influence | Happiness | Valor | Knowledge This option NOT WORK ANYMORE sometime tick it Will Crash ur Cheat engine program Recommend to Avoid it

#Adjustable zoom limit - Sometime Work Sometime not Work

I think this 1 and 2 Are made for capture Your Enemy cause u can use 3 and 4 option to lower ur enemy hp all u want or kill them all in first turn

Green highlight Is the Cheat still work

3.Mass movement - When U tick this option in game In fight Mode U can walk Many turn u want(in fight mode)

4.Basic attack always available -When U tick this option Ur first attack skill of ur char and ur enemy will Always available
BE caution This option Made YOUR ENEMY ATTACK INFINITE LIKE YOU TOO... so if u press spacebar to end ur turn if next turn is ur enemy turn they will auto attack your character To DEATH too if left this option TICK

Other option i think u can go and test it by urself U can ask me anything u want if i have time will come back to answer

I HOPE If Someone can update Cheat Table to V 1.8336 will Be NICE :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Wartales 1.17752 isosplx.ct
(127.85 KiB) Downloaded 1341 times
Last edited by NoHopeHumanity on Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Budihanggie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Budihanggie »

Thank You :)

NoHopeHumanity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NoHopeHumanity »

Game update to v1.18519 Now
Cheat table V 1.17752 Most of It still work and some not work As I Test in The Last Thread (My Reply) Same result
Save from last version V 1.18336. Still work... Money and influence still can Edit (Cheat) :ph34r: :ph34r:

AmateurCheater9001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AmateurCheater9001 »

just want to add in for anybody that wants to add this feature. Since I dont know how to script or add much

At offset F0 for Skills and Enemy Stats, You can take their armor while in battle, save it on your guy and load. Then you will have their armor.
This means you can take enemy boss armor that is unique to them and have it on your guys.

You can even have a two handed weapon with a shield at the same time. Its pretty funny.

Offset 58 - You can take their class and have a captain on your team that gives captain buffs.
Offset E0 - Weapon
Offset E8 - Shield
Offset F0 - Armor