Chorus

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Chorus

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Chorus (Codex/Steam)

Version : 1.0.0 (Compatible with v1.0.0.10.209217)

Scripts & Editors
- One Hit Kills *Hotkey Included*
- Ship's Health *Hotkey Included*
- Ship's Shield *Hotkey Included*
- Rite Of Senses *Hotkey Included*
- Gatling Gun Temperature *Hotkey Included*
- Credits *Hotkey Included*

Note: Do NOT freeze any value(s) when the game is currently loading.

So far I have only tested the only weapon in the early stages is the one above. Will add others if needed.

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : 1.0.0 v2 (Compatible with v1.6.0/1.0.0.11.210770)
- No Lasers Cooldown Added *Hotkey Included*
- Ship's Shield Editor revised
- Max health removed. Not needed
- Revised One Hit Kill Options {See details included}
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Chorus v1.0.0 v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1412 times
Chorus v1.0.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Chorus

Post by acecel »

Thank you for doing it this fast !

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Here is Easy Mastery
Attachments
Chorus-Win64-Shipping.CT
(5.79 KiB) Downloaded 624 times

Rippedgeek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rippedgeek »

Fantastic work, thank you so much for creating this!

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Whilst the gatling cannon cooldown script works for base cannons, unfortunately it doesnt appear to work with the slug launchers you get later in the game.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

mrnibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:58 pm
Whilst the gatling cannon cooldown script works for base cannons, unfortunately it doesnt appear to work with the slug launchers you get later in the game.
That's because I haven't reached that level yet. Too busy to play through. If you have the save file, I can add it.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

There is also a form of 'energy' later on that you catch when flying into some form of "energy sphere".
It give 2 units of this power, you can have like 8 of them max, and they allow to use a specific powerful power (or increase the power? i don't know exactly) that consume 2 units per use.

I tried to find the value of this power (searched 0-2-4-6-8 values), but the game crash every time i change or freeze them :-(
It may be saved in another way, and/or in another format, i really don't know how to handle that :mrgreen:

vinny2k
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vinny2k »

it works well for me..thanks bro

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Also on the last version of the table the values "Max Health", "Max Shields" ... have been removed, why ?

They were useful, even if theirs names were kinda wrong, they are in fact the "base health" (without loadout bonuses, so current health/shield may be higher than base values), and they can be used to change the health/shield of the ship (until the game is closed).

When you start the game again and load a save, set the values again in the table then change your loadout (like switching to another weapon/mod or something and switching back), then your health/shield should come back to the modified value.

So i think you should add them back and rename them to "base Health/Shield" instead of "Max Health".

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

acecel wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:08 am
I knew it was just a base value only after upgrading the hulls and shield. Anyway, you can copy the previous health & shield offsets and paste into the current table. I will add it back later on in the next update.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

ndck76 wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:33 am
acecel wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:08 am
I knew it was just a base value only after upgrading the hulls and shield. Anyway, you can copy the previous health & shield offsets and paste into the current table. I will add it back later on in the next update.
No worries, i just found out while testing and i thought i should share the information here for you and for everyone in the topic so they can use it to edit their ship health/shield (i find the balance in the game quite strange sometimes, a little too hard even on normal on a few occasions so it helped me a lot to boost my stats :D )

Thanks again for your table and your help :wub:

joyboy79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by joyboy79 »

Great script, but would love to see timer freeze option as sometimes the timer for some missions seems to be a real pain.

JonathanVQP
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JonathanVQP »

I am able to see the timer go down in some missions but I am unable to freeze it in Cheat Engine, how do you do that?

Shadowblade0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shadowblade0 »

will the table work for the game pass version

A sick towel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by A sick towel »

Shadowblade0 wrote: