Suikoden IV NTSCU for PCSX2 1.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IenjoyBettyWhite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Suikoden IV NTSCU for PCSX2 1.5.0

Post by IenjoyBettyWhite »

Hello everybody, I added some new things to an already existing cheat engine file which I think you will like!

* Potch Earned
* Blacksmith Level
* Characters Recruited
* Enemy HP
* Enemy Ship HP
* Snowe's Garbs
* Lazlo's Ship's modifications
* Unite Attacks

There's still some stuff I want to do, like being able to modify every character like the past Suikoden cheat engines could do. Also, I'm not sure if versions of pcsx2 or cheat engine matter, but I used pcsx2 v.1.5.0, and cheat engine 7.0.

Update:

FINALLY finished the Character Editor and it only took me a year lol. You can now edit experience, stats, runes, and equipment. If you equipment something that a character is not allowed to, you can freeze the equipment or just have it equipped and either change an accessory or level up. I'm not good with using pointers, so if someone wants to take the editor and give it pointers be my guest lol. Hopefully everything comes out okay.

Update 2:

I realized I messed up on some characters base stats, so I fixed them on the ones I fucked up on. Also, added shooting distance in place of range for the ships, that way it will stick instead of constantly having to change them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Suikoden IV (USA).ct
(895.81 KiB) Downloaded 337 times
Suikoden IV (USA).ct
(888.44 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Suikoden IV (USA).ct
(84.24 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
Last edited by IenjoyBettyWhite on Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

IenjoyBettyWhite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Suikoden IV NTSCU for PCSX2 1.5.0

Post by IenjoyBettyWhite »

I'm now back on Suikoden IV, and started a new game. I'm now going through every combat character 1 by 1, and now starting to find all their addresses so we can modify their equipment, stats, runes, etc. Just finished with Snowe, and now on to the next one.