Dead Estate (Table for version 1.3.1)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dead Estate (Table for version 1.3.1)

Post by RTX_XXXX »

Image Tested on Dead Estate Version 1.3.1

Code: Select all

_____Invinciblity_____
_____GuardianAngel_________
_____InfiniteAmmo_______
_____InfiniteGold_______
_____MoveSpeedX2______
_____FastReloadTime_____
_____BulletNumber______
_____HighAccuracy______
_____NoKnockback______
_____InfiniteJumps_____
_____WeaponsLimitBreaker______

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dead Estate.CT
(11.28 KiB) Downloaded 1827 times
Last edited by RTX_XXXX on Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

Humbathumba
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dead Estate [8+]

Post by Humbathumba »

Thx, this is a big help.

Looks like the Update to 1.1.4 made it a bit wonky but still works 99% of the time.

Only thing i have left now is doing "A run without getting hit".

zed4307
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zed4307 »

Sorry but im new to cheat engines tables and No matter what I do I can't interact with any of the boxes besides the ones with blue text. like the health and other stat editor cant be interacted with at all. I keep trying to change the values and they get set back to ??'s also I dont even know what to do with the addresses.

kamikaze00007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamikaze00007 »

@RTX_XXXX It doesn't work with the latest version of the game. I can tick the box on the title and the RTX part both of which do nothing, but the actual cheats give me the error sound and cannot be ticked. Please update. Thank you very much.

EDIT:
So I tried taking a jab at this making my own cheats using some short tutorials. I seem to have found some good static addresses, but I do not know how to fix the issues myself. If somebody can fix this, please do update.

Here are the cheats I got:
Health
Money
Ammo

Issues:
Health doesn't prevent you from taking damage. It just "heals" you back up to the set Value. I'm pretty sure this means you can still die if you get hit by attacks that take all your health flat. Either this needs a new cheat altogether, or some way to freeze the value to the set number.

Money sets your money to the amount you write on Value. You can see the purse amount rise when you turn this cheat on. Be warned though, that this seems to cause some graphical issues or crashes if you set it past 999 and keep it on at all times. I found the best way to use this is to set it to the amount I want first, then turn the cheat off after I confirm the purse amount count up in-game. Maybe somebody else needs to find a better solution.

Ammo was the hardest one to find for god's sake. It doesn't actually seem to "work" properly. What happens is if you set your ammo to e.g. 999, the counter in-game will still be consumed every shot. But as long as you keep some ammo left in your weapon and switch back to your primary weapon and then back to the weapon with limited ammo, the counter resets to 999. There needs to be a way to actually freeze the value so that it doesn't count down. Or somebody can find a better alternative.

Feel free to fix any of these issues if any of you can and please share your updates here if they work. I don't really know what to do at this point since I've got zero knowledge in how coding stuff like CE works.
Attachments
Dead Estate MyTable 08-11-2022 1516pm.CT
+3 (Experimental) HELP NEEDED!
(1.47 KiB) Downloaded 634 times

kamikaze00007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamikaze00007 »

Spoiler
RTX_XXXX wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 am

Code: Select all

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1484720/Dead_Estate
This is the result of few hours works to making table, please support me by at least liking my work (if table worked for you and if you want me to continue supporting this table and making other tables), thank you

I always read all comments and will response to them in time (if possible)

Table include:

1-Health

2-HealthLevel [will effect maxhp]

3-AgilityLevel [will effect speed]

4-StrengthLevel [will effect damage]

5-MaxJumps

6-MaxWeapons

7-Money

8-MoveSpeed

Updated to version1.1.5 with more options
Posting this here instead of PM. Thank you for the update RTX_XXXX! I know it must've been a bother even just to update. You do this community a great deal for small games like this.

EDIT:
The table seems to be having issues for some reason. The values and addresses seem to be a hit or miss and sometimes doesn't work. Sometimes it also causes the game to crash for some reason.

EDIT 2:
The updated table works sometimes but it's still hit or miss. On a single run, the game allowed the table to run properly at Stage 1, but when I picked up my first Gun the options remained ??????. It didn't take long until the table itself no longer worked, including the Guardian Angel, Current Health, Money cheats that were all already ON but just stopped working and turned into ?????? too. I don't know what's going on with this game, but it seems the active addresses being used switch around at times? I don't really know a thing about cheat coding so I don't even know if that's possible. But the fact that already running and working cheats suddenly get ? for addresses and stop working seems to me like that's the issue.

9682hgf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 9682hgf »

can you update it for v1.2

RTX_XXXX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RTX_XXXX »

Updated to version 1.3.1 / Old tables removed

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dead Estate (Table for version 1.3.1)

Post by Lord Blade »

RTX_XXXX wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:55 am
Image Tested on Dead Estate Version 1.3.1
Game is up to 1.4.4d

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

+1 for an Update Plz!

falafchan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by falafchan »

Hi, can you please update for current version? Table no longer works. Thank you!