KrKr/KiriKiri Engine Object Dumper [VenusBlood Hollow]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: KrKr/KiriKiri Engine Object Dumper [VenusBlood Hollow]

Post by happyTugs »

lotya wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:14 am
Does VenusBlood SAVIOR still using KiriKiri Engine or differnt one?
From the trial game, VenusBlood SAVIOR uses the Unity engine instead of KiriKiri.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fakey »

Hello! I'm trying to use your table, but I'm launching the game with Crossover on MacOS, which uses Wine to run windows games. The code cannot get the base adress for the game (getAddress('VBHI.exe')) returns that it doesn't know what the symbol is. Would you have any idea on how I could get this address to try to make the pointers work?

Thank you very much for your work! :)

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

fakey wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:03 am
Hello! I'm trying to use your table, but I'm launching the game with Crossover on MacOS, which uses Wine to run windows games. The code cannot get the base adress for the game (getAddress('VBHI.exe')) returns that it doesn't know what the symbol is. Would you have any idea on how I could get this address to try to make the pointers work?

Thank you very much for your work! :)
Hello fakey.

I am rather unfamiliar with the technicalities of wine, much less Crossover on MacOS.

To answer your question, I will firstly assume that your installation of wine was successful, and that you are able to play VenusBlood Hollow without any issue.

Secondly, I will assume that you can and have already attached to the game's process.

Thirdly, I will also assume that the game's binary (.exe) is not modified, or changed, by wine.
If wine modified the game's binary, some pointers may have shifted and may point to undesired data.

Now, the string 'VBHI.exe' is the name of the running process of VenusBlood Hollow.
Sine this string is passed to the function as an argument, Cheat Engine will then look up its symbol table for a symbol that corresponds to that exact string.
Since Cheat Engine "doesn't know what [that] symbol is", it could mean that the string 'VBHI.exe' does not match any symbol within Cheat Engine's symbol table.

One way to fix this issue would be opening task manager, and verifying the name of VenusBlood Hollow's running process to 'VBHI.exe'.

A non-exhaustive list of running process names would look like the following...
  • VBHI.notAnExe
  • VenusBloodHollow.exe
  • VenusBlood.exe
  • etc...
Afterwards, change all intances of 'VBHI.exe' to the correct process name like the following...
  • getAddress('VBHI.notAnExe')
  • readPointer('VenusBloodHollow.exe+DEADBEEF')
  • etc...

Another simpler way would be to replace all instances of 'VBHI.exe' to process, which is a symbol to the current attached process.

Afterwards, change all intances of 'VBHI.exe' to the following...
  • getAddress(process)
  • readPointer(getAddress(process)+0x3F0BDC)
  • etc...
I hope the above solutions solve your issue.
If they do not, I apologize as I cannot investigate your issue any futher.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

happyTugs wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:32 am
fakey wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:03 am

hello sir
  • getAddress(process)
  • etc...
how do i know this value? 0x3F0BDC

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

BabyGroot wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:51 am
hello sir
  • getAddress(process)
  • etc...
how do i know this value? 0x3F0BDC
It's the file offset for the base object: tTJS::TJS.

zackkintil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zackkintil »

Hello happyTugs,

i noticed that in "hired units" tabs there is "misc" which contain many things like image1, leader skill, normal passive skill, and etc.
is the misc tabs still under progress or is already abandoned ?

Some other questions :

is there a way to bypass unit level cap that is permanent?
and is there a way/trick to make edited stats of unit like pow , def to remain permanently ?

thank you :D .

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

zackkintil wrote:is the misc tabs still under progress or is already abandoned ?
I abandoned those tabs primarily because I thought those stats weren't necessary.
zackkintil wrote:is there a way to bypass unit level cap that is permanent?
I haven't investigated this since I thought hacking the other stats would suffice. :lol:
zackkintil wrote:and is there a way/trick to make edited stats of unit like pow , def to remain permanently ?
Yes, you can do this by modifying the unit's base stats. But, I didn't include this since there already was a way to modify your current stats.

Adding those options would take more time, so I didn't include them since there was plenty of other useful things in the table. Venusblood GAIA released recently, so I might make a table for that; it depends if the game is worth my time. :P

cheers!! ;)
happyTugs

nobpaja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nobpaja »

can you make Cheat Engine Table for Venus Blood Gaia?

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

nobpaja wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:02 am
can you make Cheat Engine Table for Venus Blood Gaia?
If it's worth my time, then sure. Otherwise, I probably won't make anything unless I am commissioned for it. I am bored with the engine, and I have other things to do.

cheers! :D
happyTugs

zackkintil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zackkintil »

happyTugs wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:10 am
zackkintil wrote:is the misc tabs still under progress or is already abandoned ?
I abandoned those tabs primarily because I thought those stats weren't necessary.
zackkintil wrote:is there a way to bypass unit level cap that is permanent?
I haven't investigated this since I thought hacking the other stats would suffice. :lol:
zackkintil wrote:and is there a way/trick to make edited stats of unit like pow , def to remain permanently ?
Yes, you can do this by modifying the unit's base stats. But, I didn't include this since there already was a way to modify your current stats.

Adding those options would take more time, so I didn't include them since there was plenty of other useful things in the table. Venusblood GAIA released recently, so I might make a table for that; it depends if the game is worth my time. :P

cheers!! ;)
happyTugs
Thanks for answering my question!, that cleared a lot of my confusion. i honestly thought you wouln't reply since it has been many years ago you post this cheat table man :D :D

Venusblood GAIA seem interesting although i hear that theofrad as Main character are more Kind compared to Leonhardth and Loki

susferein
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by susferein »

Sorry may i ask, How do you find base address TJS::tTJS, I'm trying to make Cheat Table for Venus Blood Gaia using your Table
But iam confused how to find base address TJS::tTJS
i saw your post in this forum [Link]
you say "Finding the tTJS object, you can then search in memory what static address points to the tTJS object."
How do you find that, I already tried compare Hollow and Frontier to find out what access to this address, if you hover the mouse to
menu button or anything else will show up . But i'm still confused.
I already use IDA Pro using plugins class informer, and finded tTJSElement but still not find the address
I try experiment in Frontier to find TJS::tTJS in IDA Pro , and vfTable address and CTable Address TJS::tTJS is different. How do you Find it ?
Is there requirement software must be use or my i ask step by step
Once again , sorry for trouble, if you willing to help is much appreciated

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

susferein wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:07 am
There is only one scripting object inside the krkr2 engine; I refer this scripting object as tTJS (which is shorthand for TVPScriptEngine). By compiling the pdb for the engine, you can find the tTJS object by examining the single x-ref of the string "TJS version %d.%d.%d (%s)". The tTJS object is a parameter for the call to _swprintf_s.

By the way, the offset of the the tTJS pointer is still the same: 0x003F0BDC. :roll:

I haven't really looked at GAIA, but its structure doesn't seem to take after its predecessors; so, you will have to reverse engineer the rest of the needed class structures. I recommend starting from a node (gold, food, etc.) then tracing backwards until you reach tTJS, or some other parent node.

Good luck! :P
happyTugs