KrKr/KiriKiri Engine Object Dumper [VenusBlood Hollow]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

KrKr/KiriKiri Engine Object Dumper [VenusBlood Hollow]

Post by happyTugs »

Hello humans,

The new VenusBlood HOLLOW International just released a few days ago. Moreover, this game uses the KiriKiri engine, a scripting engine that utilizes the KAG (KiriKiri Adventure Game System) framework, and an object-oriented scripting language called TJS (Kirikiri TPV JavaScript).

Below is the attached table file for this game, with severely lacking features. However, this table is more or less a proof-of-concept that this particular engine can be cheated with relative ease (provided that you have the knowledge to do so).

Hopefully, I have paved the way for any future cheating endeavors regarding KiriKiri as it was quite the fun ride for me.

For those interested in learning more, I suggest you take a look at my journey down this rabbit hole.
[Link]

It is likely that I will update and refactor this table in the future if I have the time to do so.

Table for VenusBlood FRONTIER International...

jan 08, 2022:
  • Added Timers:
    For constant updates, timers have been implemented with a four second refresh delay for my own convenience.
  • Added Inventory:
    Contains headers pertaining to the item. There is a script inside that will unlock all available items (i.e. items that I can unlock as of now). There are a few items that are still locked as I have yet to figure out how to unlock them.
  • Added Hired Units Tab:
    Hired Units, as the name implies, will contain information pertaining to all units that you have hired, or personally own.There are some caveats, one being that this script needs to be re-activated for every unit that you want to load. I don't want to use timers to refresh the entries as running them can be quite tedious. Secondly, before you inspect, you select (i.e. change value) to the hired unit. Afterwards, activate "Inspect", and wait for the values to load. Successful execution leads to the example screenshots below. If you find that the question marks still remain after a few seconds, or you were given an unexpected result, you might have chosen a non-hired unit, activated the script when memory was still being allocated, or etc. Please share any unexpected results, and how you came to receive them.
  • Added Favorability Tab:
    Similar to "Hired Units" where you must wait for memory to be allocated, select the character, then inspect. Afterwards, you then wait a few seconds.
This is my personal table. If some things do not work within reason, feel free to share such complaints at your own discretion.

Until next time....

Changelog
nov 27, 2021:
first post
Old Tables
VBHI_hT.CT
nov 27, 2021
(16.44 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
VBHI_hT.CT
jan 08, 2022
(251.44 KiB) Downloaded 1410 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by happyTugs on Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

santavanee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: KrKr/KiriKiri Engine Object Dumper [VenusBlood Hollow]

Post by santavanee »

love it ! hopefully you can add to have many equiment later. thank you

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

santavanee wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:23 pm
love it ! hopefully you can add to have many equiment later. thank you
Hello santavanee,

I added equipment, and some other stuff.

If there is anything you want to share, or voice out, feel free to do so.

Cheers,
happyTugs

santavanee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by santavanee »

thank you very much ! very appreciated it.

i dont know if it is possible or not but if possible maybe add some exclusive enemy equipment like at stage 10 deus thanatos

Phantasmal_Killer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phantasmal_Killer »

Hello happyTugs.
First of all thank you so much for creating this table, it really helps a lot.

I have one proble though; I can't seem to activate the 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability' cheat. You described that it must be refreshed before each use, but how does that works exactly? Surely it's not just your standard Windows refresh (cuz I tried and it still does not work lol). Can you give a more step by step explanation on how to activate these three particular headers (specifically 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability)? It would really help a lot, especially for total CE amateurs like me.

Many thanks and sincerely yours,
Phantasmal_Killer

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Phantasmal_Killer wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:37 am
I have one proble though; I can't seem to activate the 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability' cheat. You described that it must be refreshed before each use, but how does that works exactly? Surely it's not just your standard Windows refresh (cuz I tried and it still does not work lol). Can you give a more step by step explanation on how to activate these three particular headers (specifically 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability)? It would really help a lot, especially for total CE amateurs like me.
Sure, I was quite lazy so I didn't explain thoroughly. Note, you must be loaded into a save for all three scripts.

Firstly, the 'Inventory' script is straightforward. Just activate the script, then wait about 5-10 seconds to let CE populate the memory records. Afterwards, you can choose whatever header you are looking for (i.e. Hand 1, Hand 2, Ranged, Staff, etc.).

Secondly, the 'Hired Units' script is slightly more complex. Note, this only works for units that you have hired.
  1. Activate the script, then wait about 5-10 seconds to let CE populate the memory records.
  2. You will then see the "Change Value then Inspect!" header. The default value for this header is 0, or "Goblin".
  3. Wait until you see this header with the value "Goblin", or in other words, there's no question marks in the value section (if you see question marks, that means memory has not been allocated yet, or CE hasn't refreshed the header).
  4. Once you see "Goblin", or some value, you can double click the value and you will be displayed a drop-down menu of all units that can be hired; choose what you are looking for.
  5. Once you have made your selection, activate the script "Inspect (Hired Only/Player Owned)", or known as the "Inspect" script.
  6. Wait about 5-10 seconds to let CE populate the memory records.
  7. You should then get the results as I have shown in the post.
Thirdly, the 'Favorability' script follows the same exact process as the 'Hired Units' script.
  1. Activate the script, then wait about 5-10 seconds to let CE populate the memory records.
  2. You will then see the "Change Value then Inspect!" header. The default value for this header is 1, or "シルヴィア (Sylvia)".
  3. Wait until you see this header with the value "シルヴィア (Sylvia)", or in other words, there's no question marks in the value section (if you see question marks, that means memory has not been allocated yet, or CE hasn't refreshed the header).
  4. Once you see "シルヴィア (Sylvia)", or some value, you can double click the value and you will be displayed a drop-down menu of girls that you can select; choose what you are looking for.
  5. Once you have made your selection, activate the script "Inspect (Re-Activate for Every Girl)", or known as the "Inspect" script.
  6. Wait about 5-10 seconds to let CE populate the memory records.
  7. You should then get the results as I have shown in the post.
What I meant by refresh was this: for every unit or character that you want to load inside the 'Favorability' script or the 'Hired Units' script, you must re-activate the "Inspect" script.

You do not reactivate the "Hired Units (Refresh for Every Unit)" or "Favorability (Refresh for Every Girl)" script. You keep these scripts activated at all times during use. De-activating any of these two will de-allocate the memory required for the respective objects to load, or in layman's terms, the shit will not work.

My mistake if that was not clear.

If these instructions did not work for you after you have tried them multiple times, please send a screenshot of your table.

If these instructions did work for you, please reply that it did, so other people can follow these same instructions.

cheers,
happyTugs

Phantasmal_Killer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Hello happyTugs.

Thank you for clarifying all those steps, that's really kind of you to do that. My problem is kind of a more basic problem, probably, which is I can't even get the headers for 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability' to drop down, freeze or anything else. They just stay solidly still when I try clicking them. Any other headers work fine (like 'Time', 'Stats' and 'Tactica', they all work fine). One thing I notice is that the last three options have <script> on them while the former three do not. Does this have anything to do with the 'KiriKiri TJSElement Dumper' script or maybe any other script? Cuz I also tried activating them but it has no effect, at least nothing I could recognize.

TL;DR I can't even begin to activate the script for 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability'.

Thanks before and good day to you.

EDIT: For your convenience I will describe how I use your table step by step.

1. Open CE
2. Open the game
3. Load save
4. Open game process on CE
5. Load CE table

By step 5 I could already mess with 'Time', 'Stats' and 'Tactica' but 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability' just wouldn't activate. As for the game progress I'm still on the prologue as I am still trying to get the feel on the table, so I don't know if I have to be at a certain point in the game before I could use the last three script, maybe? I honestly have no idea.

EDIT2: I also tried to be in the 'Equip' tab ingame while trying to activate 'Inventory' script and 'Edit' tab ingame while trying to activate 'Hired Units' script to no avail.

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Phantasmal_Killer wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:31 pm
My problem is kind of a more basic problem, probably, which is I can't even get the headers for 'Inventory', 'Hired Units' and 'Favorability' to drop down, freeze or anything else. They just stay solidly still when I try clicking them. Any other headers work fine (like 'Time', 'Stats' and 'Tactica', they all work fine). One thing I notice is that the last three options have <script> on them while the former three do not. Does this have anything to do with the 'KiriKiri TJSElement Dumper' script or maybe any other script? Cuz I also tried activating them but it has no effect, at least nothing I could recognize.
How intriguing.

You are correct in saying that there is a difference with the last three options: they are scripts.
Meaning to say that when you activate a script, the code within that script will run given its valid.

It seems that in your case, the script does not run at all (i.e. no red x-mark). When the script fails to run, there is usually an error message given.
You can find this error message by right-clicking the script.

Would you mind right-clicking all three of those headers, or scripts, after you have tried to run them?
You should be able to see some form of error message once you do so.
Afterwards, it would be best if you can send a photo for all three.

Typing out the error message will also work, but you must type the whole error message; do not leave anything out.
Because typing it out would be tedious, it would be easier for the both of us if you send a photo.

Some other important questions.
  • Are you running the latest version of Cheat Engine, which is version 7.3?
  • What version of the game are you running?
thank you.

Phantasmal_Killer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Hello happyTugs, sorry for the late reply.

I noticed that my CE was of an earlier version (about 6.something-ish) and thus I tried using the latest version. Turns out using the latest CE release fixes this problem. My bad, that one is.

Many thanks for your help, especially your patience in dealing with CE amateurs like me.

Sincerely yours,
Phantasmal_Killer

iwasherebut4got
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iwasherebut4got »

For the char editor : tested it on goddess Iris and goddess Sylvia and it works perfectly but when I tried on Babel it won't load and the question marks persists, gonna try on other chars later and see how it goes.

for the item editor I noticed there are some R13 items (khrishna sword etc) tried messing with it but it doesn't show lol otherwise it works perfectly.

No issue on other functions so far. Thanks for this cheat table :) .

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Phantasmal_Killer wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:28 pm
Hello happyTugs, sorry for the late reply.

I noticed that my CE was of an earlier version (about 6.something-ish) and thus I tried using the latest version. Turns out using the latest CE release fixes this problem. My bad, that one is.

Many thanks for your help, especially your patience in dealing with CE amateurs like me.

Sincerely yours,
Phantasmal_Killer
No worries; I am glad that the issue has been resolved.

I mean, I still consider myself a newbie at Cheat engine, much more so at reverse engineering.
I just have the desire and curiosity to learn about these sort of things.

Hopefully, may you enjoy using my table.

Sincerely yours,
happyTugs
iwasherebut4got wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:21 pm
For the char editor : tested it on goddess Iris and goddess Sylvia and it works perfectly but when I tried on Babel it won't load and the question marks persists, gonna try on other chars later and see how it goes.

for the item editor I noticed there are some R13 items (khrishna sword etc) tried messing with it but it doesn't show lol otherwise it works perfectly.

No issue on other functions so far. Thanks for this cheat table :) .
I have noticed that modifying these R13 items does not work; I added them nevertheless as it might help me later on.

As for Babel, you are certain that the character is hired right? The "Char Editor" script will not work if the character itself does not have the hired tag. If that's not the case (probably because of some error on my end), I will definitely check it out when I have the time.

Thinking about it, I could bypass this by allowing you to modify characters on a global scale; however, whatever edits you make to the character will reflect on both sides: your side and the enemy's side.

Besides that, I will add some more stuff in the future.

thank you for your kind words.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

I'm glad someone made a table for this game, for me, it was difficult creating a table.

I can now look at yours and see what you did which will really help me in the future, so thanks.

iwasherebut4got
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iwasherebut4got »

happyTugs wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:28 pm
I have noticed that modifying these R13 items does not work; I added them nevertheless as it might help me later on.

As for Babel, you are certain that the character is hired right? The "Char Editor" script will not work if the character itself does not have the hired tag. If that's not the case (probably because of some error on my end), I will definitely check it out when I have the time.

Thinking about it, I could bypass this by allowing you to modify characters on a global scale; however, whatever edits you make to the character will reflect on both sides: your side and the enemy's side.

Besides that, I will add some more stuff in the future.

thank you for your kind words.
Upon further testing it seems from the list of masamilla down the char editor doesn't work for me. I have recruited everyone from masamilla down but there are some above her that I havn't recruited so I'm not sure if masamilla is the upper limit on the list or someone else. It works flawlessly on others that I have recruited.

I'm quite excited to see what else you're gonna bring on the table lol I've finished the game multiple times on highest difficulty but this cheat brings a whole new fun :)

happyTugs
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by happyTugs »

Impala wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:18 pm
I'm glad someone made a table for this game, for me, it was difficult creating a table.

I can now look at yours and see what you did which will really help me in the future, so thanks.
:wub:
iwasherebut4got wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:14 am
Upon further testing it seems from the list of masamilla down the char editor doesn't work for me. I have recruited everyone from masamilla down but there are some above her that I havn't recruited so I'm not sure if masamilla is the upper limit on the list or someone else. It works flawlessly on others that I have recruited.

I'm quite excited to see what else you're gonna bring on the table lol I've finished the game multiple times on highest difficulty but this cheat brings a whole new fun :)
I will check this out; thank you for sending me notice.

lotya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lotya »

Does VenusBlood SAVIOR still using KiriKiri Engine or differnt one?