Echo Generation Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jiggy007
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Echo Generation Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by jiggy007 »

Turning off updates doesnt seem to work. The microsoft store just chooses when it wants to updates your games at random without your permission given enough time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

Not working for me either, Not unlocking any achievement's my game v1.105a
can we get update please master SvT :wub:

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

Mettness wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:22 am
Klaus92 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm
Not working for me either. I have already finished and loved this game shortly after it's release, but missed out on 6 Achievements. I think the new update 1. 105a doesn't work with this table anymore...? :(
Why don't you just turn off the updates in the Xbox app?
Bro I turned-off Auto Updates on both Microsoft Store & XBox App but still getting by force update :(

Mettness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mettness »

P0P0karimu wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 pm
Mettness wrote:
Klaus92 wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm
Not working for me either. I have already finished and loved this game shortly after it's release, but missed out on 6 Achievements. I think the new update 1. 105a doesn't work with this table anymore...? :(
Bro I turned-off Auto Updates on both Microsoft Store & XBox App but still getting by force update :(
Ok... Maybe I won't notice it, because the games are usually only installed for a few days.

P0P0karimu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by P0P0karimu »

Mettness wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:55 pm
P0P0karimu wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 pm
Mettness wrote:

Ok... Maybe I won't notice it, because the games are usually only installed for a few days.
Np 8-)

Okk3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Okk3n »

Agreed^ I think GamePass automatically updates the game eventually. And in my case especially after a reboot.

Okk3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Okk3n »

We call upon the great SvT

Klaus92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klaus92 »

Soooo....any update for Echo Generation in sight? :P

Oh an btw...is there a way to request Achievement Unlocker Tables? With Mortal Shell-Enhanced Edition now finally in the Xbox Game Pass, I would really love to just unlock all the grindy achievements to save time. I am already at the last boss amd loved every second of it, but I have no desire or time to replay it just for some pain in the ass achievements :P

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Not seen SvT post anything for nearly a week, maybe he taking a break, hope he ain't retired

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Klaus92 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:48 pm
Oh an btw...is there a way to request Achievement Unlocker Tables? With Mortal Shell-Enhanced Edition now finally in the Xbox Game Pass, I would really love to just unlock all the grindy achievements to save time. I am already at the last boss amd loved every second of it, but I have no desire or time to replay it just for some pain in the ass achievements :P
Achievement Unlockers by SvT are the only for UNITY engine games, Mortal Shell is Unreal Engine.

Also, to the people complaining that he hasn't updated stuff and thinking he's "retired".... People have lives you know?...

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:40 am
Klaus92 wrote:
Achievement Unlockers by SvT are the only for UNITY engine games, Mortal Shell is Unreal Engine.

Also, to the people complaining that he hasn't updated stuff and thinking he's "retired".... People have lives you know?...
It begs the question why people didn't jump on the achievement unlocker when it was readily available and working for weeks.. :dry:

Klaus92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klaus92 »

headwhosmegs wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:45 pm
Rhark wrote:
Klaus92 wrote:

It begs the question why people didn't jump on the achievement unlocker when it was readily available and working for weeks.. :dry:
If you are talking about the Echo Generation table...like I said, I finished the game on my own, but missed out on a few achievements, because the game didn't tell me that there is a point of no return and after the ending, free roaming was not a thing..and back then I didn't know that Achievement Unlockers are a thing :P :oops:

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Klaus92 wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:02 pm
headwhosmegs wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:45 pm
Rhark wrote:

If you are talking about the Echo Generation table...like I said, I finished the game on my own, but missed out on a few achievements, because the game didn't tell me that there is a point of no return and after the ending, free roaming was not a thing..and back then I didn't know that Achievement Unlockers are a thing :P :oops:
Nah, it wasn't a dig specifically directed at you. I was only adding to Rhark's sarcasm about "god forbid SvT having a life get in the way from time to time" much like many people go on about wanting tables updated when perhaps their own lives may or may not have gotten in the way of using them when they were working.

dadidudi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dadidudi »

Not working for me.

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

edit
Last edited by bc17 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.