Ruined King: A League of Legends Story

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
walisson95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ruined King: A League of Legends Story

Post by walisson95 »

Its not working for me, GOG version, when I click the checkbox it doenst check

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

truechimaera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by truechimaera »

So I had this working yesterday for the Steam version, but today when I try to run it the game crashes. I am using Cheat Engine 7.1. When I tried updating to 7.3, I would click the enable button and the hourglass would spin, but it would never enable. Any help? I am enjoying the game, but the sprint speed is so slow. Being able to sprint faster was great.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

nyanmaruu182 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:45 am
That's awesome!
Can you please add "Always Crit" too?
Look for Current Character->Basic Stats->Scaled Crit Mod and set that to 9999. Then Freeze it by ticking the box or pressing the space bar.
The current character's crit would then be at 100%. But it would only be the current character like when you are setting the ex rate.

tampy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tampy »

Can you update this for the latest patch?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

vegimata wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:40 am
Look for Current Character->Basic Stats->Scaled Crit Mod and set that to 9999. Then Freeze it by ticking the box or pressing the space bar.
The current character's crit would then be at 100%. But it would only be the current character like when you are setting the ex rate.
A permanent solution would be to modify the level of enchantments to be so high, you get 100% crit (or any other stats) at any level. Heck, you can even put any enchantment on any gear, e.g. weapon enchantments on armours, enchantments on trinkets, necklace, etc. These are all persistent and will survive restarting the game. The game doesn't seem to do sanity check on any of these (yet).

Alternatively, you can find any gear with crit rate bonus, and increase its level to super high to scale up the stat bonuses, and change its rarity to Legendary for even bigger boosts. This is also persistent.

Tip for finding address to gear: when you unequip a gear, it will be put at the last position in the inventory. This trick can be used to quickly edit many gears without having to scan through the inventory addresses.

For offsets structure of items and enchantment, look at ItemInstance and Airship.EnchantmentInstance in Mono Dissect

daviddadawn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daviddadawn »

Hello guys,
I edited white and green essence around 50000 :( now my inventory is full, I tried to edit it back but value doesn't change T__T can you please help

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

variante wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 am
vegimata wrote:
A permanent solution would be to modify the level of enchantments to be so high, you get 100% crit (or any other stats) at any level. Heck, you can even put any enchantment on any gear, e.g. weapon enchantments on armours, enchantments on trinkets, necklace, etc. These are all persistent and will survive restarting the game. The game doesn't seem to do sanity check on any of these (yet).

Alternatively, you can find any gear with crit rate bonus, and increase its level to super high to scale up the stat bonuses, and change its rarity to Legendary for even bigger boosts. This is also persistent.

Tip for finding address to gear: when you unequip a gear, it will be put at the last position in the inventory. This trick can be used to quickly edit many gears without having to scan through the inventory addresses.

For offsets structure of items and enchantment, look at ItemInstance and Airship.EnchantmentInstance in Mono Dissect
Can you please give us a step by step guide? Sorry I am a noob but willing to learn... Thank you.

howwy19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by howwy19 »

I accidentally skipped the Corrupted Seed fight so I dont have Shadow Heart in the bestiary so I can finish that achievement, will show all bestiary fix that?

Nilaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nilaru »

Any chance at getting something for infinite line strength for fishing?

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

variante wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 am
vegimata wrote:

How do I modify the level of enchantments? If Battle Chasers: Nightwar is near Quantity and Rarity, it is a single floating point
Sorry I am a noob I can't find the address of this game, can you explain it, thanks!

schizobo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by schizobo »

How would I be able to have unlimited runes? It seems pretty similar to the unlimited ability upgrades, how would I go about modifying this?

checcainvent
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by checcainvent »

schizobo wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:34 pm
How would I be able to have unlimited runes? It seems pretty similar to the unlimited ability upgrades, how would I go about modifying this?
You can change the number of available rune shards for the controlled character here: Editable Values -> Current Character -> Basic Stats -> Perk Points.

truechimaera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by truechimaera »

So I beat the game on normal difficulty, and I want to play a 'New Game +' on a higher difficulty. I'm trying to use the item slot codes to transfer the equipment over from my first save to the new game, but I can't get it to work. I copied the unicode strings to put into the slots, but the items don't appear on my inventory list. When I try to put a new item into a slot that is blank, it won't even let me enter the code string. When I over write an existing item, the list doesn't change. But if I save the game, then reload, it wipes out the items that were in the slot but without replacing them with the ones I want.

Can anyone help? I'm fairly inexperienced with coding, so step by step instructions would be helpful. Or, alternately, if there is any chance of getting a table with drop down selections for items or equipped gear so people can just select what they want from the list.

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

Previously I opened in dissect data against the item address,then I searched for EnchantmentInstance after defining new structures from debug data and successfully changed the level of enchantments, but the game suddenly stopped before saving. Now I'm doing it all over again, and after searching for EnchantmentInstance there is nothing
What is the error? Or does the game have an anti-modification mechanism?

ghkjls1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghkjls1 »

vegimata wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:23 pm
Zircon wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:20 pm
" - [Editable Values] Inventory
This group will have inventory slots from 0 to 20 in which you'll be able to change the quantity that you have. "

-could you make it so it populates all inventory items instead of the 20 first slots if possible plz?
You can add them yourself.
Copy line for Inventory ( Slots 10 -> 20 )
Then edit the pointers and adjust accordingly
Item Name
+50

Qty
+50

Rarity
1C
+50
Thanks for this. I wanted to change the quantity of my crystallized mist and along the way, I ended up finding the offset (? not sure if it is offset) for other items. Hopefully, someone can find this short list useful:

how to use: put any of these values in instead of the [+50] in quantity and you can change the item quantity of the one you want

1E8 = crystallized mist (epic)
1F0 - moderate mana potion
1F8 - steelsilk vestements
200 - marauder's pauldron
208 - moderate group health potion
210 - moderate lustrous potion
218 - lippertick apple crumble
220 - scoundrel's ale
1E0 - doran's blade
1D8 - sharktooth necklace
1D0 - portmaster's key
1C8 - plundercrab shell (uncommon)
1C0 - regrowth pendant
1A8 - shurima goat cheese
198 - broken murk wolf fang (uncommon)
188 - plundercrab exoskeleton (uncommon)
180 - reinforced thick leather (uncommon)
178 - bilgewater gunpowder (uncommon)
170 - hardened leather (uncommon)
140 - shimmerwine (uncommon)
138 - serpent isles fruit bowl (uncommon)
130 - bilgewater stew (uncommon)
128 - piltover pilsner (uncommon)
120 - bilgewater surprise (uncommon)
C0 - scraps of thick hide
D0 - green essence [mat-parts-t2]

for rarity:
0 - common
1 - uncommon
2 - rare
3 - epic (I think)

notes:
  • I did give up after a while because I already got the mat quantity that i needed
  • Not sure if these values apply to the rarity and the item name but i suppose so
  • First time even messing around with the offsets so if this is wrong, please let me know so I can take this down