Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +10 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +5 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by asmoranomar »

adulttw wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 4:16 pm

Me too..
I can use it on FF3 FF4
But not work on FF5
Have you tried the latest table I created? In the picture, Judgment Staff's ID is 8E (142), but from what I can tell it's actual ID in the game is 8D (141). My table (should) have the correct IDs pulled directly from the unity data files. I haven't been following updates to the game, but I'll be happy to take a quick look if the table is not working as expected.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +10 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by Hentai-san »

After a very very long wait I've updated the table.

Can't guarantee it will be to everyone's satisfaction. Most options marked for all games should work fine since these games all share the same basic structures.

This actually makes sense since most systems are reused between these games which made sense to cut on dev costs.
These all came out for the same platforms (NES/SNES) with very little turnover time after all.

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

Starcat5 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:24 pm
Riku_Masamune wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:54 pm
xros wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:45 pm
does this table work for FF VI PR?
Some codes don't and some do. But yes, I use it often.
Sadly, one section of codes that don't seem to work for me are the Battel Results options. And given that leveling only effects HP and MP until Espers are unlocked, being able to set Exp to 0 is really, really important. Or, you know, an override for stat growth that can be turned on right from the beginning, or the ability to reset levels to 1. Not exactly options that would see much use outside of VI.
When you turn on battle results and set multiplier to 0 does it still not work?
Does it not work if you disable multiplier option and instead use 0 fixed exp?

There might actually be a big difference for FFVI enemy groups where exp might not be calculated from the individual monsters. I don't actually have FFVI so I can't check unfortunately.
AznBoy222 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:03 am
Anyway to get a working AP multiplier for FFVI? This one doesn't seem to work for that game.
It might be that the AP for FFVI might be different than other games.
Or like in the post above FFVI might not calculate battle results by adding up the individual monster values.

Does the gil multiplier get calculated correctly at least?

For now I don't know since I don't own FFVI PR.
Last edited by Hentai-san on Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

Riku_Masamune wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:46 pm
Starcat5 wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:24 pm
Riku_Masamune wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:54 pm

Some codes don't and some do. But yes, I use it often.
Sadly, one section of codes that don't seem to work for me are the Battel Results options. And given that leveling only effects HP and MP until Espers are unlocked, being able to set Exp to 0 is really, really important. Or, you know, an override for stat growth that can be turned on right from the beginning, or the ability to reset levels to 1. Not exactly options that would see much use outside of VI.
Yeah, hopefully an update happens sometime. With a few other codes I want like forcing certain encounters. I found the Veldt encounter part... but without the formation and monster hex number, almost useless. But it's useful if all you want to encounter on the Veldt are from example, 11 for Rages.
After reading asmoranomar's post about it I actually went proding in FFV to see how regular encounters are handled and unfortunately encounters are organized by sets of monster parties compiled into encounter tables.

These encounter tables are populated based on what field you are in (whether dungeon or overworld maps). This means that forcing one particular monster party is very complicated.

However, it should possible to force a specific battle in a given field from the monster parties that are legal for that field. That would help for particularly rare encounters (like cactuars or that ugly orange flying thing in the sea in FF5 that everyone misses in their bestiary).

I might get around to it, but it's hard to know if it will work across games. Especially since FF6 and FF3 will probably be weird outlier with their monster formations.

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

asmoranomar wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:32 am
Hello everyone. I'm the guy that brought you the forced item drop table.

First, I'm sorry. For some reason I did not receive any emails in regards to responses or PM's to my post, not sure if that's even a thing. If you look at my activity, you'll note that I don't spend a lot of time here. I know that it can be frustrating to have tables that don't work.

Second, I'm pretty inexperienced on this. This is why I put as much information as I could in my initial post, and gave pre-emptive permission for anybody to use and modify what I created. I really am stumbling through this as much as you guys are. To further push the point, Hentai-san somehow created a table that works on all FF:PR titles - I can't even understand it. I can speculate what's happening, but I don't even know if I'm right and where to begin. At this point, I can't even offer any help with it directly.

Which comes to the reason for this post:
I've heard your requests, and I've made another table. I have NOT tested it beyond seeing if the code turns on and off. It should work, but no guarantees. But more importantly - I've made a drop table for every FF:PR title. It's not in an elegant format like Hentai-san has developed, but I have done all the leg work for extracting the unity data and converting it to an simple ItemID->ItemName->drop script. I really hope Hentai-san or someone else can adopt it and beautify it.
Also, unlike last time where I tried to consolidate some items, armor, and weapons - this table has everything. So, be smart, and don't go trying to drop a monster attack or something. I have no idea what will happen (although some of you said you learned some BLU magic, so that's good I guess?).

Again, like before, feel free to take this table and do whatever you wish with it.

Edit: Forgot, you can now select by both ItemID as well as ItemName. Yay? ....oh and ignore the name of the file. This works on all FF:PR titles.
Spoiler
More Info: I used AssetStudio to extract the TextAssets from the games' unity assets. TextAssests 'contents' and 'system_en' were used to map ID's to locale names (this means if someone wanted to do it for jp or fr or whatever locales, you could use the corresponding system_locale). It's been a while, so I have no idea how I stumbled upon the right mono method, but because the games have all been written with similar codebase, the method 'Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor' is what determines drops. Simply turn on mono, and browse the memory view, Enumerate the symbols and goto the method by it's name. Every FF:PR title's method is slightly different, but the section of code that needs to be modified is the same. If the game updates, the method name should still exist, and the section of code should (hopefully) still be there - but the AOB scan uses parts of the code around it to locate it, which can change.

I'm sure this is pretty self explanatory for people who regularly create tables. But if your someone like me who gets just as frustrated as you about broken tables, and is willing play around a bit, I hope this helps.
First off: big props :lol: . I never thought about poking into unity assets through the editor. That's genious and would have saved me so much time. I usually just navigate through the decompiled code like an idiot :D .

It might be a big ask, but since I don't actually have FFVI, I have included your scripts as is for now but if you can PM or leave here a range of addresses to scan for your injection points it would make the scripts much more robust.

Since you know at least a bit about how to snoop around Mono code, I will exemplify:

I find Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor and get an AOB like: 89 5F 10 48 8B 5C 24 30. This is where we want to inject and replace. But simply scanning for that AOB will hit any AOB like that in the GameAssembly.dll and has to search the whole GameAssembly.dll which is slow and unreliable.

Since we have the symbol Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor, we can instead make a note of a range to search in:
Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor is super tiny, less than 200 bytes, thus the range Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor+0 to Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor+100 would guarantee we find the thing, and do it fast. That's because the symbol conveniently is also shorthand for the address it is at and so relative addresses work with the symbol just fine.

We can then substitute a simple aobscan(<injectsymbol>, 89 5F 10 48 8B 5C 24 30) with the much better aobscanregion(<injectsymbol>, Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor+0, Last.Data.DropItemData..ctor+100, 89 5F 10 48 8B 5C 24 30)

If you have a big big method, like typical UI methods, we can note a bigger range where our particular AOB typically appears:
aobscanregion(get_dds3_globals,cmpDraw.cmpDrawMoney+100,cmpDraw.cmpDrawMoney+250,8B 50 48 4C 8D 44 24 ??)

Sometimes the actual assembly refers to offsets we don't care about and may change in updates. When you see for example:
mov rax, [rcx+38], this translates to the AOB: 48 8B 41 38, a couple of bytes that describe the operation and the offset 38.

A lot of times we want to inject there and we care about what rcx contains but that offset is irrelevant. We can then search for 48 8B 41 ??. Those ? mean match any nibble that may be there. It's a wildcard. This will make the scan even more robust in case an update changes some structure in game and the offset changes.

The assembly lesson concluded :lol: , it would be really cool if you could find some usable ranges for your scripts. I would do it but don't have the game :( .

Cheers :D

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asmoranomar »

I might need further instruction, but I've read your response a lot ....so I hope that I understood it.

Last.Map.EncounterLot.CheckEncount is the mono function we are working within. It seems to be 3FF in length. I think the rest of the information is in the script itself(edit: all the veldt scripts).

Is this what you were looking for?

Spoiler
Also, you might be interested in knowing that I have an unpublished script that deals with regular encounters. Allow me to re-iterate what you've already discovered (in regards to FFVI only, other PR titles may apply):

Monsters belong to Monster Party Groups
Monster Party Groups belong to Monster Set Groups
Monster Set Groups belong to Monster Dungeon Map Groups or World Map Groups

Generally, this means that there is up to 4 unique encounters per map. Something like the Floating Continent has up to 8 encounters. There is room in the data files for up to 9, but I haven't seen it used. Keep in mind that this isn't 4 unique groups per dungeon, but per map - One good example of this is in Daryl's Tomb. The first room (map) has enemies that can only be encountered in that room.

On the world map, every single tile has it's own group. While it's pretty simple and no further explanation is required beyond that, it is interesting to note that a lot of tiles are organized in a way to create "Tile Regions" (Northern Continent, Southern Continent, Thamasa) as well as "Tile Types". This is more impactful in the World of Ruin: While it's obvious Desert and Forests have different encounter sets - Did you know that the Rocky Wasteland tiles have different encounter sets from Grassy Tiles? Did you also know that, in the area around Kefka's Tower, there are 3 distinct regions with different encounter sets? Far east of Kefka's Tower, on grass, you can encounter leaf bunnies.

Anways, your on the right track and I already did it! Some things to note though: I had lots of problems getting encounters to work right. Remember how I said you can have up to 9 encounters? Well the game rolls for an encounter (steps) and then picks a random encounter (set). It's possible to pick an empty set, and the game will not force an encounter. The encounter sets are also weighted, with set 4 being a rare encounter. So there's some jank. I wanted to add some extras to the encounter script, but never got around to it. I also didn't do a write up, so this is all just off the top of my head. Oh, and I have some other scripts I was working on trying to learn.

edit: Oh, I also forgot - maybe a big important forget. Encounters outside of regular are scripted. The wandering dragons, treasure chests, bosses, etc - they have monster parties, but don't belong to a set or map. There is a few enemies that are only encounterable during these scripted events. If you miss their encounter, then you miss them forever (well ok in FFVI you might be able to force it in the veldt...). However, (and this is highly speculative) the game calls these fights by ID - it might be possible to call ANY battle from a scripted event. I wouldn't know how to do this in CE. I'm sure the script could be modified, but then at that point we are talking about modding the game. If I had to guess a valid entry point (for FFVI), it would be the coliseum - every fight there is scripted and repeatable. I just don't know how the game would handle the coliseum battle quirks. I was trying to think of enemies on the field, like where you obtain Gogo - but they aren't encounters; they just knock you off the platform. Anyways, I don't think this is something you can code across all versions of the game, but it maybe useful in an objective way at trying to understand all the different parts of the game works.

This was also a while ago, so I might be mis-remembering the issues I dealt with.

I think they all work, but yeah - there was a reason I didn't release.
FFPR_Asmo_v4.1b.CT
In Progress
(182.62 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
Edit: More encounter rambling.

alo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alo »

FF2 has been upgraded.
I'm in trouble.
Weapon and Shield Skills, Magic Skills, Evasion Skills, Magic Evasion Skills
I would like a skill multiplier for each of these skills.

■example
enable skill up multiplier
 Weapon and Shield  skill up multiplier default ~ xx
 magic         skill up multiplier default ~ xx
 Evasion        skill up multiplier default ~ xx
 Magic Evasion      skill up multiplier default ~ xx

therealcanadianbacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by therealcanadianbacon »

anyong get infinite HP to work on 5, it doesn't work for me

bernardhate
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bernardhate »

very nice. function normal. thx

Kezmanisgod9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kezmanisgod9 »

Hi everyone,

I am having problems getting this trainer to work with FF2 and FF5 at the moment, in particular the force item drop by ID command as i am trying to make sure each game has every item available, I have had no problems with this on FF1, FF3, or FF4.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong or if the trainer needs to be updated with the latest patch fixes??

Thanks,
Kezmanisgod9

gsurfer04
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gsurfer04 »

I think the new update broke things.

WilliamFDrake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WilliamFDrake »

Has anyone an idea how to fix the EXP multiplyer? It isn't working. Even fearlessrevolution Trainer didn't work

gsurfer04
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gsurfer04 »

WilliamFDrake wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:28 am
Has anyone an idea how to fix the EXP multiplyer? It isn't working. Even fearlessrevolution Trainer didn't work
The game has an in-built EXP multiplier now.