Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +10 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +8 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by ColonelFatass »

ColonelFatass wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:13 am
I can't get Force Item Drop by ID to work at all. Whenever I try to enter an ID like 667 for Dark Spark, it completely nullifies any potential item that any enemy could drop. I tested this with another table that has a max drop rate option by enabling that first, getting an item, then enabling Force Item Drop on this table and it would stop dropping any item altogether. Perhaps I'm entering the ID wrong, but it's not clear to me how I'm supposed to enter the ID into the table.
Okay, I figured it out, I just didn't have the value column in view like an idiot lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

ColonelFatass wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:14 am
ColonelFatass wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:13 am
I can't get Force Item Drop by ID to work at all. Whenever I try to enter an ID like 667 for Dark Spark, it completely nullifies any potential item that any enemy could drop. I tested this with another table that has a max drop rate option by enabling that first, getting an item, then enabling Force Item Drop on this table and it would stop dropping any item altogether. Perhaps I'm entering the ID wrong, but it's not clear to me how I'm supposed to enter the ID into the table.
Okay, I figured it out, I just didn't have the value column in view like an idiot lol
Don't beat yourself up :lol: . I figured it might not be entirely intuitive but I'm leaving the possibility to add ID tables for the other Pixel Remasters. Not just FF V. And they would have to share the same item id hexes since we hook the script in the same spot for every game. Every hex id will just map to different items in each game.

If anyone knows the IDs for the other final fantasy pixel remasters i will gladly add them to the table. I just don't have the other games to go snooping the assets.

For anyone in doubt :D :

Select the value you want in the value column

It will automatically fill in the correct hex value for Drop Item ID.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Now we just need the usual infinite hp/mp and it be fine.

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Okay so the solution is to use Hentai-San's table to enable mono then change the Item ID to what you want, and use this other dudes trainer that I can't mention for 100% drop rate and fight an enemy that drops something.

I just missed the Titan's Glove from that Azulmagia guy and fought one of the old guys in the cells next to him in the interdimensional rift and after he transformed in to tote aevis or whatever he's supposed to drop a Dragon Fang but instead I forced him to drop the Titan's Glove.

Cheers!

redux-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +5 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by redux- »

Hentai-san wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:03 pm
redux- wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:04 pm
FYI - The end of battle modifiers for FFV PR worked great in Bartz world but stopped in Galuf's world.
If I put in only a multiply modifier for ABP both XP and GIL give 0. Tried setting XP and GIL multipliers to stuff like 1 etc... but that wasn't working.

Also what's enable/disable mono do?
The original table was a bit disorganized. The idea is that you enable mono, then the game scripts.

The end of battle modifiers can be misleading because in Galuf's world and in the merged world there's a ton of enemies that don't actually drop XP or Gil or both.
Thanks for the reply.

I did test it in Galuf's world with and without the cheats enabled (like closed game and CE then relaunch game only) and confirmed it was a bug, not enemies that don't have xp or gil. I haven't tried in merged yet, actually just got there like a minute ago.

Has there been an update to the table? One other poster mentioned it stopped working after the latest patch.

therealcanadianbacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by therealcanadianbacon »

Any chance of infinte hp for FF 5

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

CyNide wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:39 am
Okay so the solution is to use Hentai-San's table to enable mono then change the Item ID to what you want, and use this other dudes trainer that I can't mention for 100% drop rate and fight an enemy that drops something.

I just missed the Titan's Glove from that Azulmagia guy and fought one of the old guys in the cells next to him in the interdimensional rift and after he transformed in to tote aevis or whatever he's supposed to drop a Dragon Fang but instead I forced him to drop the Titan's Glove.

Cheers!
If you mean Drummer IX's trainer you can and should mention it. Dude has probably the most consistently complete tables and trainers. It just so happened that for a time fearless revolution gated trainers under the pro subscription.

Don't know if that is still going on or not but I made this table because it's cool to have free things too.

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +5 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by Hentai-san »

redux- wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:13 pm
Thanks for the reply.

I did test it in Galuf's world with and without the cheats enabled (like closed game and CE then relaunch game only) and confirmed it was a bug, not enemies that don't have xp or gil. I haven't tried in merged yet, actually just got there like a minute ago.

Has there been an update to the table? One other poster mentioned it stopped working after the latest patch.
I can't replicate that. Have tested again in merged and Galuf's world and it seems to be working fine.

As for updates i just released another one for infinite HP/MP since so many people requested it.

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +10 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by PhoenixFlare »

Maybe I missed something, but the min and max items script doesn't seem to work outside of the Inventory screen? I've only tried this on FFIV Pixel Remaster on the Steam version. Activating it while in Inventory screen and setting the min number works perfectly, but you have to disable the script before exiting or it'll lock or crash the game. Same if you activate the script then try to load the menu. Disabling the script also returns all numbers to normal.

EDIT: CE version tested using 7.2 and 7.3.

bozochegou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bozochegou »

PhoenixFlare wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:36 am
Maybe I missed something, but the min and max items script doesn't seem to work outside of the Inventory screen? I've only tried this on FFIV Pixel Remaster on the Steam version. Activating it while in Inventory screen and setting the min number works perfectly, but you have to disable the script before exiting or it'll lock or crash the game. Same if you activate the script then try to load the menu. Disabling the script also returns all numbers to normal.

EDIT: CE version tested using 7.2 and 7.3.
I have the same problem. But I'm playing FFV Pixel Remaster on Steam.
I didn't know that it was the Min Max Item script.

therealcanadianbacon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by therealcanadianbacon »

Tested and the infinite hp doesn't work

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Infinite HP & MP is not working on FF1

mike20599
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mike20599 »

Is it possible to edit the stats (strength, agility, stamina, intelligence, luck) in FF1?

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

can we get a "learn all magic" cheat?
as well as a complete bestiary cheat?
both for 5

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I'm kinda wishing for a cheat that allow me to edit the level of a character, trying to learn level 5 death.