Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +10 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +10 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by Hentai-san »

Here's a slightly modded table based on panraven (here), and cray's (here) prior work :D .

Added drop scripts with IDs for Final Fantasy V inspired by asmoranomar's work (here).

Only tested in Final Fantasy V but these should work across all 5 remakes since they all use the same underlying systems that are targeted for each of these options.

What the AP drop means in Final Fantasy II is unknown to me but others should be straightforward job experience.

Has 10 main options:
  1. DropRate99WithWeightMod
    This script alters drop rates for up to 8 possible drop slots a monster party can have.
    A common weight adds to the drop rate of all slots equally.
    A skew weight adds to the drop rate of each slot less and less from rarest to most common.
    A skew weight of 128 means for each slot starting from the rarest gets:

128/64/32/16/8/4/2/1/0

The higher the weight, the more likely a drop will occur.

The weights are heavier the more common an item is. For a common drop in a slot, a weight of 100 almost guarantees a drop everytime the slot is calculated.

For the rarest drops, weights over 60000 give very little increases in chance of drop and even then the drops are about 50% per time it's calculated.

The drop calculations can be looped if the recalculate drops option is activated. It will loop the drop calculations as many times as specified in Loop Count.

The more times the drop calculations are looped the more possible items can be dropped.
    A monster party capable of dropping 2 potions, when looped 8 times, can result in dropping 16 potions with big weights.

Most victory menus can only display values from 1-9 so 16 potions will show as a drop of 1 potion, but the inventory will increase by 16 correctly.
  2. Force Item Drop By ID
    This script overrides all monsters drop slots with the item ID supplied.
    It does not alter drop rates so it does not guarantee monsters will drop the item.

All regular items were tested and work but some dummy items, commands and magics may break the end of battle (tested some and they seemed to mostly work fine for FF5).

Dropping blue magics will result in learning that magic.

Invalid items are removed from the possible ids you can choose in the dropdowns because they do break the end of battle (these are different IDs for the same item, like sasuke's katana or enhancer because the game treats these as multiple items to apply their special effects. Only their first version ID is actually valid.)

EDIT: I've adopted asmoranomar's ids for every FF in the Pixel Remaster (big thanks to them ;) ) but do exercise care as they include every item (including glitched ones).
  3. Battle Result Rates (Exp, Gil, AP)
    This script alters the rate of EXP, GIL and or AP given at the end of a battle by individually altering each monster's drops in a monster party.

It either replaces outright the EXP, Gil and or AP each monster gives or multiplies it if the multiply option is enabled.
  4. Minimum Gil on Spend
    When gil is spent in a shop, inn or lost in mugging or gil throw, it will never go under the minimum gil.
  5. Minimum and Maximum Item Count
    Makes all Items in inventory always have at least the Minimum count and less than the Maximum count.

EDIT: Due to the way the game calculates purchases, having this on all the time may result in the minimum count being added to your current count on purchases or drops. Use this with caution or only while messing with inventory.
  6. Encounter Rate
    Toggles affecting encounter rates.
    The rates are relative to regular overworld walking encounter rate.
    The 2 extremes are No Encounters and Always Encounter on every step.
  7. Force Steal Slot
    Most FFPR games have 2 different possible slots for item steals for each monster. One common steal and one rare steal.
    Some monsters have one, some have both, some have none.

This script forces a steal to target one specific slot. If the monster does not contain the slot, a successful steal simply steals nothing but still counts as a successful steal, so subsequent steals may give nothing to steal message.
    There are 2 more possible slots specifically included for FF3, where steals target different slots depending on the job level of the thief.
  8. Force ID Steal
    This script overrides the ID of the item that is stolen. Regardless of slot, it will always steal an item with the Steal Item ID.

If the monster targeted does not have any possible slots to steal, it will still result in a steal failure.

EDIT: Ids for all FFPR games now included thanks to asmoranomar's ids :D
  9. Infinite MP
    This script sets MP to max MP at all times. Doesn't work with temporary gains caused by mixing and other buffs and will use the base max MP regardless.

EDIT: MP is pretty complicated in all games but for now since I only have FF5 to test against I can't guarantee a solution for FF3 and older games which use a different MP for each individual spell slot.
  10. Infinite HP
    This script sets HP to max HP at all times. Doesn't work with temporary gains caused by mixing and other buffs and will use the base max HP regardless.
Then we have options for individual games (pretty sparse for now since I only own FF5 :( ):
  1. FF6 Veldt scripts courtesy of asmoranomar again
    Allows manipulating groups encountered. May break with updates for now...
  2. FF5 Always Steal Script
    Forces steals in FF5 to always succeed. Still subject to regular game rules. You can only steal once from each enemy.
FINAL_FANTASY_PR.CT
V5 - Scripts are all reworked with a bunch of fixes. Tested for FF5. Has new Id tables for all FFPR games + pretty colors.
(153.66 KiB) Downloaded 5398 times
FINAL_FANTASY_PR.CT
V4 - adds infinite hp and mp.
(116.24 KiB) Downloaded 3233 times
FINAL_FANTASY_PR.CT
V3 - adds drop scripts and item ids. Shoutouts to asmoranomar.
(110.78 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
FINAL_FANTASY_PR.CT
V2 - adds steal scripts. Revamps the script structure.
(65.95 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
FINAL_FANTASY_PR.CT
V1 - 5 options, no steals. Confusing script structure.
(52.1 KiB) Downloaded 276 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Hentai-san on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

asmoranomar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +5 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by asmoranomar »

I've figured out how to change what drops. Below is the CT, feel free to add and improve on it. Check the Table Extras. Does not affect drop rates.

Using Mono, the Last.Data.DropItemData constructor method has fields that point to ContendId's. This tells the game what to drop. Extracting the assets from unity reveal there is a "content" localization table. Using both it and other tables, I was able to figure out what ID's drop which Items. I did a bit of testing, but I'm pretty sure the ID's in table extras are accurate. You can technically make things like 'Firaga' or 'Jump' drop, as they are terms in the content localization file - but it doesn't seem to cause problems and nothing is added to your inventory. I'm not proficient in all this, so I didn't make it pretty - It just suited my needs.

Just like OP mentioned, this is only for FFV - I'm sure this can be edited to include other PR versions.

Edit: Looks like I uploaded my test version with incorrect ID's. Should be ok now.

FFVPR_ItemDrop_Asmo.CT
(23.61 KiB) Downloaded 658 times

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fearnotcheating »

Hentai-san wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:50 am
Here's a slightly modded table based on panraven (here) and cray's (here) prior work :D .

Only tested in Final Fantasy V but these should work across all 5 remakes since they all use the same underlying systems that are targeted for each of these options.

What the AP drop means in Final Fantasy II is unknown to me but others should be straightforward job experience.

Has 5 options:
  1. DropRate99WithWeightMod
    This script alters drop rates for up to 8 possible drop slots a monster party can have.
    A common weight adds to the drop rate of all slots equally.
    A skew weight adds to the drop rate of each slot less and less from rarest to most common.
    A skew weight of 128 means for each slot starting from the rarest gets:

128/64/32/16/8/4/2/1/0

The higher the weight, the more likely a drop will occur.

The weights are heavier the more common an item is. For a common drop in a slot, a weight of 100 almost guarantees a drop everytime the slot is calculated.

For the rarest drops, weights over 60000 give very little increases in chance of drop and even then the drops are about 50% per time it's calculated.

The drop calculations can be looped if the recalculate drops option is activated. It will loop the drop calculations as many times as specified in Loop Count.

The more times the drop calculations are looped the more possible items can be dropped.
    A monster party capable of dropping 2 potions, when looped 8 times, can result in dropping 16 potions with big weights.

Most victory menus can only display values from 1-9 so 16 potions will show as a drop of 1 potion, but the inventory will increase by 16 correctly.

Question on the item drop rate, does this mean we can make all items an enemy can drop, drop? (Specifically in FFV)

So lets say enemy A has 2 possible items (one very common and one very rare) and we set the weight to all "slots" to a high number then both the rare and common will be gained?
Last edited by fearnotcheating on Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fearnotcheating »

Also thanks for the work on this!

Bobbyrobro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bobbyrobro »

asmoranomar wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:47 pm
I've figured out how to change what drops. Below is the CT, feel free to add and improve on it. Check the Table Extras. Does not affect drop rates.

Using Mono, the Last.Data.DropItemData constructor method has fields that point to ContendId's. This tells the game what to drop. Extracting the assets from unity reveal there is a "content" localization table. Using both it and other tables, I was able to figure out what ID's drop which Items. I did a bit of testing, but I'm pretty sure the ID's in table extras are accurate. You can technically make things like 'Firaga' or 'Jump' drop, as they are terms in the content localization file - but it doesn't seem to cause problems and nothing is added to your inventory. I'm not proficient in all this, so I didn't make it pretty - It just suited my needs.
I did some testing with non items and if you make blue magic drop as an item (IDs 649-678) you will actually learn it!

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

Anyone know where I can find an item ID list?

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

CyNide wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:40 pm
Anyone know where I can find an item ID list?
I'd like to know, too. Shouldn't there be a way to see them in a drop down menu or something?

But if you put his CE table file into Notepad, you can see the IDs as well.

redux-
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redux- »

FYI - The end of battle modifiers for FFV PR worked great in Bartz world but stopped in Galuf's world.
If I put in only a multiply modifier for ABP both XP and GIL give 0. Tried setting XP and GIL multipliers to stuff like 1 etc... but that wasn't working.

Also what's enable/disable mono do?

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

I figured out that the item ID list was in "table extras" but it's in such fine print in the right corner of cheat engine... this thing has the most counterintuitive unfriendly user design I've ever seen...

I was using this table the other day to get really good rare item drops, now the table will no longer activate... game must have gotten a patch or something.

Every time I click "Drop Item" cheat engine just dings at me and I can no longer activate the script.

CyNide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CyNide »

asmoranomar wrote:

Just like OP mentioned, this is only for FFV - I'm sure this can be edited to include other PR versions.

Edit: Looks like I uploaded my test version with incorrect ID's. Should be ok now.

FFVPR_ItemDrop_Asmo.CT
Thanks for the hard work on this table, it was working wonderfully until yesterday, they updated the game with a 16mb patch and now it's no longer functioning.

Could we get an update because this thing was a god send honestly. I used it to farm all those enemy exclusive steals / drops from way late in the game like Enhancer Swords and what not. I like archiving these tables for other people I know as well, they're nice for niche options like this.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ColonelFatass »

CyNide wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:42 am
asmoranomar wrote:

FFVPR_ItemDrop_Asmo.CT
Thanks for the hard work on this table, it was working wonderfully until yesterday, they updated the game with a 16mb patch and now it's no longer functioning.

Could we get an update because this thing was a god send honestly. I used it to farm all those enemy exclusive steals / drops from way late in the game like Enhancer Swords and what not. I like archiving these tables for other people I know as well, they're nice for niche options like this.
I second this, my level is at the point where certain blue spells will no longer hit me and I don't want to miss out on them.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

Please! I need 100% catch success for Beastmaster Catch ability (100% Catch Success Rate).

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

fearnotcheating wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:35 pm

Question on the item drop rate, does this mean we can make all items an enemy can drop, drop? (Specifically in FFV)

So lets say enemy A has 2 possible items (one very common and one very rare) and we set the weight to all "slots" to a high number then both the rare and common will be gained?
The modifiers are applied to all slots so it may trigger drops of common or rare items. However, every time a drop is calculated it only chooses one of the slots.

So if enemy A can drop a potion or an elixir, both can potentially drop for one calculation, but if you want both to drop simultaneously, you'd need to loop the calculation more than once and choose appropriate weights.

It's a bit of a weird (and pretty complex) loophole concocted by panraven. Took a while to understand how it works and I'm still in doubt if either this or messing with the item inventory min-max counts causes your whole equipment to re-"drop" when changing jobs or losing and regaining characters.

I ended up with 99 ribbons just from changing jobs and abilities and it triggering something on re-equipping characters.

Hentai-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hentai-san »

redux- wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:04 pm
FYI - The end of battle modifiers for FFV PR worked great in Bartz world but stopped in Galuf's world.
If I put in only a multiply modifier for ABP both XP and GIL give 0. Tried setting XP and GIL multipliers to stuff like 1 etc... but that wasn't working.

Also what's enable/disable mono do?
The original table was a bit disorganized. The idea is that you enable mono, then the game scripts.

The end of battle modifiers can be misleading because in Galuf's world and in the merged world there's a ton of enemies that don't actually drop XP or Gil or both.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters +8 (I, II, III, IV, V)

Post by ColonelFatass »

I can't get Force Item Drop by ID to work at all. Whenever I try to enter an ID like 667 for Dark Spark, it completely nullifies any potential item that any enemy could drop. I tested this with another table that has a max drop rate option by enabling that first, getting an item, then enabling Force Item Drop on this table and it would stop dropping any item altogether. Perhaps I'm entering the ID wrong, but it's not clear to me how I'm supposed to enter the ID into the table.