Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rXkenshin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]

Post by rXkenshin »

I can confirm this works on EU version with all dlc activated. Thank you.

edit : seems like only main mc editor didn't work. other cheats work fine. using intel i5. the box isn't checked.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by rXkenshin on Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ferrick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ferrick »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:12 am
ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:04 am
Good to know it work, cause I'm finding reason why it doesn't work for others, don't have much clue tbh. The only reason is Intel processor (fully check the hashes, each file is identical) :shock: . Even then, I'm still not 100% sure. Never had this problem b4 with SMT3, granted it's is unity engine. This one should be UE4.
prior to this I was having trouble getting it to activate but that's because I was using CE ver 72

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

rXkenshin wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:16 pm
edit : seems like only main mc editor didn't work. other cheats work fine. using intel i5. the box isn't checked.
You can replace that script with this as one user has success with this. The same user also enabled 6gb dram, ignore missing services, vsync off, and host unchecked (fastest) and managed to enabled most script (credit:Absolute_Dreamer).

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(cedit,fastmem,fastmem+20000000,C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 60 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 60 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 30 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 40 48)
alloc(newmem,$1000)
alloc(_cedit,8)
alloc(_ceditsk,8)
alloc(ceditcpy,18)
registersymbol(cedit)
registersymbol(_cedit)
registersymbol(_ceditsk)
registersymbol(ceditcpy)
label(code)
label(return)

ceditcpy:
  readmem(cedit,18)

newmem:
  pop rcx
  mov [_ceditsk],rcx
  mov [_cedit],rcx
  add [_cedit],rbx
  add [_cedit],50
  push rax
  mov rax,[rcx+rbx+B8]
  add [_ceditsk],rax
  pop rax
code:
  readmem(cedit,18)
  jmp return

cedit:
  push rcx
  mov rcx,newmem
  jmp rcx
  nop 5
  return:

[DISABLE]
cedit:
  readmem(ceditcpy,18)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:25 pm
prior to this I was having trouble getting it to activate but that's because I was using CE ver 72
I also heard rumors, there's is two version of the base game, one is from a leaked source another is from the official one. Both seems to have different hashes but the same name, so I'm not entirely sure if that's the reason people have trouble with the script. I got Black X (thanks again) to test the other one and the mc editor and demon editor cannot activate for the latter.

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:26 pm
rXkenshin wrote:
You can replace that script with this as one user has success with this. The same user also enabled 6gb dram, ignore missing services, vsync off, and host unchecked (fastest) and managed to enabled most script (credit:Absolute_Dreamer).

[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(cedit,fastmem,fastmem+20000000,C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 60 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 60 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 30 C5 ?? ?? ?? ?? 40 48)
alloc(newmem,$1000)
alloc(_cedit,8)
alloc(_ceditsk,8)
alloc(ceditcpy,18)
registersymbol(cedit)
registersymbol(_cedit)
registersymbol(_ceditsk)
registersymbol(ceditcpy)
label(code)
label(return)

ceditcpy:
  readmem(cedit,18)

newmem:
  pop rcx
  mov [_ceditsk],rcx
  mov [_cedit],rcx
  add [_cedit],rbx
  add [_cedit],50
  push rax
  mov rax,[rcx+rbx+B8]
  add [_ceditsk],rax
  pop rax
code:
  readmem(cedit,18)
  jmp return

cedit:
  push rcx
  mov rcx,newmem
  jmp rcx
  nop 5
  return:

[DISABLE]
cedit:
  readmem(ceditcpy,18)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

ferrick wrote:
I also heard rumors, there's is two version of the base game, one is from a leaked source another is from the official one. Both seems to have different hashes but the same name, so I'm not entirely sure if that's the reason people have trouble with the script. I got Black X (thanks again) to test the other one and the mc editor and demon editor cannot activate for the latter.
I just want to confirm I unchecked the ignore missing services option, almost all working except the macca and glory editor and the mc editor. Before only item editor is working with ignore missing service option checked

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

lexlim86 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:57 pm
I just want to confirm I unchecked the ignore missing services option, almost all working except the macca and glory editor and the mc editor. Before only item editor is working with ignore missing service option checked
Interesting indeed, I'm going to take note on that. Tbh, I'm pretty much in a bind, bcus all the options is working for me even if I change the ROM from the leak to the official. I cannot debug in my device, n I don't have a second pc to test it on...smh. If anyone else wanted to add what work for you, please add :D .

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:26 pm
rXkenshin wrote:

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,$1000)
alloc(_cedit,8)
alloc(_ceditsk,8)
alloc(ceditcpy,18)
registersymbol(cedit)
registersymbol(_cedit)
registersymbol(_ceditsk)
registersymbol(ceditcpy)
label(code)
label(return)

ceditcpy:
  readmem(cedit,18)

newmem:
  pop rcx
  mov [_ceditsk],rcx
  mov [_cedit],rcx
  add [_cedit],rbx
  add [_cedit],50
  push rax
  mov rax,[rcx+rbx+B8]
  add [_ceditsk],rax
  pop rax
code:
  readmem(cedit,18)
  jmp return

cedit:
  push rcx
  mov rcx,newmem
  jmp rcx
  nop 5
  return:

[DISABLE]
cedit:
  readmem(ceditcpy,18)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

ferrick wrote:
You're a gem for taking time to work on this. I have the same SHA for game, update, emulator. I have CE 7.3. I have ignore missing services, 6GB enabled, Vsync off. Intel processor. McEditor gives error;

Error while scanning for AoBs: cedit error: Not all results found

I plugged in your new script and saved. Then disabled the main Fast Activation and re enabled it. The McEditor now populates and works right. I really do appreciate you taking the time to work it out for us. This covers everything now.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

bruticus0 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:19 pm
I plugged in your new script and saved. Then disabled the main Fast Activation and re enabled it. The McEditor now populates and works right. I really do appreciate you taking the time to work it out for us. This covers everything now.
U have my thanks ;) , unfortunately I already gave all rep for today~

Absolute_Dreamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Absolute_Dreamer »

bruticus0 wrote:
You're a gem for taking time to work on this. I have the same SHA for game, update, emulator. I have CE 7.3. I have ignore missing services, 6GB enabled, Vsync off. Intel processor. McEditor gives error;

Error while scanning for AoBs: cedit error: Not all results found

Oh, it works now for you as well? Nice!

Katrosh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Katrosh »

bruticus0 wrote:
I plugged in your new script and saved.
How exactly i do that?

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Katrosh wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:38 pm
bruticus0 wrote:
How exactly i do that?
On your cheat table, you'll see the MC Editor line. To the right of it, it should say "Script". Double click Script and a window will come up. Then use the window just like a wordpad. Copy and paste the new script over the old. Then hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the window. You will then need to deactivate and reactivate the main Activator. Then enable the MCEditor, go to the Party menu in game, and see if the list expands and gives you stats.

When you're done and sure it works, go to "File" and "Save" to save the new script to the table. Good luck.

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

bruticus0 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:12 pm
Katrosh wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:38 pm
bruticus0 wrote:
How exactly i do that?
On your cheat table, you'll see the MC Editor line. To the right of it, it should say "Script". Double click Script and a window will come up. Then use the window just like a wordpad. Copy and paste the new script over the old. Then hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the window. You will then need to deactivate and reactivate the main Activator. Then enable the MCEditor, go to the Party menu in game, and see if the list expands and gives you stats.

When you're done and sure it works, go to "File" and "Save" to save the new script to the table. Good luck.
Confirmed it also working except the macca and glory editor. can you get that one working as well with everything check?

Edit: I got the macca and glory editor working after buying something n then open the menu and the optioncan be checked and working

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

can you make "get highlighted essence" ? i don't need all of them

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

Slayermice wrote a table containing all the items. You have to do some math to get it to work with your game. Because there's no Aob scan. Here's his post.

viewtopic.php?p=220383#p220383

Large Glory Crystal is the only address that's set. The rest are all relative. I can explain how I do it if anyone needs it. But basically, you just need to find the difference between your current item and the item listed on the table. For instance, if I know my Revival Bead address in my current game is 2DDBD57CC07. I then subtract Slayermice's address for Revival Bead. So, 2DDBD57CC07 - 1AD4C512C07 = 1307106A000.

So I know my difference is 1307106A000 in hex. I then take the address for Large Glory Crystals, 1AD4C512C6E and add 1307106A000. This gives me 2DDBD57CC6E. So change the address for Large Glory Crystals to 2DDBD57CC6E. The rest of the table will populate the correct values.

Having individual control over items is sometimes better than all or nothing.

sonic1384
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sonic1384 »

bruticus0 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:46 pm
Slayermice wrote a table containing all the items. You have to do some math to get it to work with your game. Because there's no Aob scan. Here's his post.

Large Glory Crystal is the only address that's set. The rest are all relative. I can explain how I do it if anyone needs it. But basically, you just need to find the difference between your current item and the item listed on the table. For instance, if I know my Revival Bead address in my current game is 2DDBD57CC07. I then subtract Slayermice's address for Revival Bead. So, 2DDBD57CC07 - 1AD4C512C07 = 1307106A000.

So I know my difference is 1307106A000 in hex. I then take the address for Large Glory Crystals, 1AD4C512C6E and add 1307106A000. This gives me 2DDBD57CC6E. So change the address for Large Glory Crystals to 2DDBD57CC6E. The rest of the table will populate the correct values.

its a bad way since someone already used that dlc thingy of there and there are a 4000000000 codes with 0 and it didn't worked for me

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

sonic1384 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:35 pm
bruticus0 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:46 pm

its a bad way since someone already used that dlc thingy of there and there are a 4000000000 codes with 0 and it didn't worked for me
I don't really understand your sentence. But there's several different ways to find the value for Revival Bead. Or any other item. Get 2 Revival Beads. Then do a 2 byte scan for 2. Buy one from shop. Do 3 for Next Scan. Buy one for shop, do 4 for Next Scan. You'll eventually find the address.

Alternatively, you can do an Array of Byte scan using this:

Rb Bl As AS Me

Rb= Revival Bead #
Bl= Balm of Life #
As= Amrita Soda #
AS= Amrita Shower #
Me= Medicine #
I've got 5 Medicines, 3 Sodas, and 2 Revival Beads. So I will search for "02 00 03 00 05 00". Two results will show up in the Results pane on the left. Use the bottom address. As in my example above, you'd see the address 2DDBD57CC07.Then use the steps I've already described to figure the offset difference.