Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]

Post by deary5 »

hmscolumbia wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:47 am
Sorry for this dumb question but how do you find the Victory Cry skill?
I think SMT V doesn't have Victory Cry.

You can check all the skills list here:

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hmscolumbia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hmscolumbia »

deary5 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:25 am
hmscolumbia wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:47 am
Sorry for this dumb question but how do you find the Victory Cry skill?
I think SMT V doesn't have Victory Cry.

You can check all the skills list here:

[Link]
Now that’s sad. Thank you btw.

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

notpikachu wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:29 pm
halberd_uno wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm
I see, search function just jumps to entry closest to the top and it happened to be wrong/unused skill, other counter skill entry works just fine. Thanks.
No prob :D , but if you see any wrong with the skill ID, don't hesitate to drop a PM. I try to make it as accurate as possible.
Thank you for your work
How can I view the list of skills? Only see (Skill_ID)
In the demon list, 1 is written as L
196 is Lady Jack Frost (Dummy), 197 is Lady Nuwa (Snake)

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

gyt567j wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:39 am
notpikachu wrote:
halberd_uno wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm
I see, search function just jumps to entry closest to the top and it happened to be wrong/unused skill, other counter skill entry works just fine. Thanks.
No prob :D , but if you see any wrong with the skill ID, don't hesitate to drop a PM. I try to make it as accurate as possible.
Thank you for your work
Hi there, the skill list is connected to a foreign offshore server so it can slowly mine cryptocurrency in exchange for showing the skill ID :P . Jokes aside, it's hidden under "Read Table Extras at the Bottom Right [Important] -- Author:NotPikachu -- " :ph34r: . Just remove the always hide children from group config and it should be under Test01.

Edit1: Tested about the ID and yup, the id is wrong on 196 to 197. Will be fixed in the next update or if you unwilling to wait, the demon ID can also be change (not in test 01, should be the same place).

WORLDSTAR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WORLDSTAR »

notPikachu, thank you for your hard work on this table! Its super appreciated!

I know its selfish of me to ask for something, but when I analyzed the text format of the table I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Would it possible for you to add individual flags for each essence? Also, when I use the add all Essences code, I do not reobtain those I have already used. Is there a work around?

Thanks again!

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

WORLDSTAR wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:43 pm
notPikachu, thank you for your hard work on this table! Its super appreciated!

I know its selfish of me to ask for something, but when I analyzed the text format of the table I couldn't figure out how to do it myself. Would it possible for you to add individual flags for each essence? Also, when I use the add all Essences code, I do not reobtain those I have already used. Is there a work around?

Thanks again!
Even if the Essence says "None" on the essence card, it will still work inside Apothesis.

sk9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sk9000 »

Not sure how to change Glory and Macca. I tried editing the values in under "Script" but "??" keeps showing. Also enabled it to "F1" for activation...

[Link]

EDIT: Works now. Just took some time load up.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

notpikachu wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:29 am
gyt567j wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:39 am
notpikachu wrote:

Thank you for your work
Hi there, the skill list is connected to a foreign offshore server so it can slowly mine cryptocurrency in exchange for showing the skill ID :P . Jokes aside, it's hidden under "Read Table Extras at the Bottom Right [Important] -- Author:NotPikachu -- " :ph34r: . Just remove the always hide children from group config and it should be under Test01.

Edit1: Tested about the ID and yup, the id is wrong on 196 to 197. Will be fixed in the next update or if you unwilling to wait, the demon ID can also be change (not in test 01, should be the same place).
Thank you very much for your efforts. If I may ask, is it possible to have [Infinite Jumps], [Ghosting/Undetected by enemies], and [Enemies item drop rate]?

kyousai96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kyousai96 »

sk9000 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:30 am
Not sure how to change Glory and Macca. I tried editing the values in under "Script" but "??" keeps showing. Also enabled it to "F1" for activation...

[Link]

EDIT: Works now. Just took some time load up.
How long does it take for you for it finally to work ? because i'm having the same problem where it only shows "??" under "Script"" eventhough the MC Editor and Item Script works for me

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

A few update. Finally, create a difficulty changer and listing of all the essence by ID 8-) . Change the signature of macca script/essence script as the previous one suddenly didn't work for me :shock: . For the one that still work, the script should be in the archived. Put all the ID outside under Group ID and all the ID have been rechecked by Black X :wub: . For now, I'm just going to enjoy the game first rather than creating more cheat~
randomstuff wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:00 am
Thank you very much for your efforts. If I may ask, is it possible to have [Infinite Jumps], [Ghosting/Undetected by enemies], and [Enemies item drop rate]?
I did try for infinite jumps and undetected by enemies without avail :( . You could use repulse bell and moon editor to sort of avoid battle infinitely. Not really sure if I want to do the enemies item drop rate as we already have a specific item editor.
kyousai96 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:55 pm
How long does it take for you for it finally to work ? because i'm having the same problem where it only shows "??" under "Script"" eventhough the MC Editor and Item Script works for me
If you can activate the script and it show ???, try to do the activation action next to the script, in this case, open menu. If it's still ??? that mean, there's probably something wrong.

Edit1: Absolute_Dreamer said the new essence script is not working. I was forced to create a new script because the old one stop working for me. but if the old one work for you, this one should technically be use for the list all essence ID (replace by double clicking the script and paste it inside, test first, then save the table.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//0F ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? FF ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 31 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 5F 5E 5D 5B C3 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 0F ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48
//aobscan(essense,0F ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? FF ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48  ?? ?? ?? 8B) // should be unique
aobscanregion(essense,fastmem,fastmem+20000000,0F ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? FF ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48  ?? ?? ?? 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)
alloc(_essence,8)
alloc(essensecpy,17)
registersymbol(essense)
registersymbol(_essence)
registersymbol(essensecpy)
label(code)
label(return)

essensecpy:
  readmem(essense,17)
newmem:
  pop rcx
  cmp rcx,137
  jne code
  mov [_essence],rsi
  add [_essence],rbp
  readmem(essense,17)
  jmp return
code:
  readmem(essense,17)
  jmp return

essense:
  push rcx
  mov rcx,newmem
  jmp rcx
  nop 4
  return:

[DISABLE]
essense:
  readmem(essensecpy,17)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

Till then,
notpikachu
Last edited by notpikachu on Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:01 pm
A few update. Finally, create a difficulty changer and listing of all the essence by ID 8-) . Change the signature of macca script/essence script as the previous one suddenly didn't work for me :shock: . For the one that still work, the script should be in the archived. Put all the ID outside under Group ID and all the ID have been rechecked by Black X :wub: . For now, I'm just going to enjoy the game first rather than creating more cheat~
randomstuff wrote:
I did try for infinite jumps and undetected by enemies without avail :( . You could use repulse bell and moon editor to sort of avoid battle infinitely. Not really sure if I want to do the enemies item drop rate as we already have a specific item editor.
kyousai96 wrote:
If you can activate the script and it show ???, try to do the activation action next to the script, in this case, open menu. If it's still ??? that mean, there's probably something wrong.

Till then,
notpikachu
Gotta remember to actually enjoy playing the game. You can forget sometimes when working on this stuff. Thanks for spending your time on it.

randomstuff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by randomstuff »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:01 pm
randomstuff wrote:
kyousai96 wrote:

Edit1: Absolute_Dreamer said the new essence script is not working. I was forced to create a new script because the old one stop working for me. but if the old one work for you, this one should technically be use for the list all essence ID (replace by double clicking the script and paste it inside, test first, then save the table.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//0F ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? FF ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 31 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 5F 5E 5D 5B C3 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 0F ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48
//aobscan(essense,0F ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? FF ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48  ?? ?? ?? 8B) // should be unique
aobscanregion(essense,fastmem,fastmem+20000000,0F ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 48 ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? FF ?? 89 ?? 85 ?? 75 ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? 48 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48  ?? ?? ?? 8B) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)
alloc(_essence,8)
alloc(essensecpy,17)
registersymbol(essense)
registersymbol(_essence)
registersymbol(essensecpy)
label(code)
label(return)

essensecpy:
  readmem(essense,17)
newmem:
  pop rcx
  cmp rcx,137
  jne code
  mov [_essence],rsi
  add [_essence],rbp
  readmem(essense,17)
  jmp return
code:
  readmem(essense,17)
  jmp return

essense:
  push rcx
  mov rcx,newmem
  jmp rcx
  nop 4
  return:

[DISABLE]
essense:
  readmem(essensecpy,17)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

Till then,
notpikachu
It's the thought that counts. Thank you very much for everything you have done. I appreciate it.

thrx01a@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thrx01a@gmail.com »

Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]
I am not able to activate any cheat in my system

[Link]

need help with this

liekong1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liekong1991 »

thrx01a@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:33 pm
Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]
I am not able to activate any cheat in my system

[Link]

need help with this
Me too, Item and Essence script don't work(they can't be ticked)

Baronbeef
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Baronbeef »

What does it mean by After Game Load.
After loading a save game or after loading in a new game?
I am unable to get the CE working

Sorry i am a noob at using CE with Ryujinx.