Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX ]

Post by deary5 »

Woah thanks for the CE @notpikachu, it's work but mc editor is not work for me. Maybe, i have low framerate? Because, when i tried macca at 1st it's not going to work. The i wait maybe 1 or 2 minutes the cheat is working.

Anyway, i'm new using Ryujinx maybe somebody can help me the best setting or mods to improve/stabilized
this emu on my pc. (Honesty i tried Switch emu bcoz i want to play SMT V, i hope they release it on PC too).
My pc is i3, Ram 8 GB, VGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

deary5 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:10 am
Woah thanks for the CE @notpikachu, it's work but mc editor is not work for me. Maybe, i have low framerate? Because, when i tried macca at 1st it's not going to work. The i wait maybe 1 or 2 minutes the cheat is working.

Anyway, i'm new using Ryujinx maybe somebody can help me the best setting or mods to improve/stabilized
this emu on my pc. (Honesty i tried Switch emu bcoz i want to play SMT V, i hope they release it on PC too).
Hi there, I need to know when you activate the script, does it came out empty box or does it have a tick there.
If it came out empty, there should be an error code when you right click it on the script on the most top, if it does enable, you need to highlight the main character, to populate the values in party > highlight.

exstuhsey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exstuhsey »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:30 am
deary5 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:10 am

Hi there, I need to know when you activate the script, does it came out empty box or does it have a tick there.
If it came out empty, there should be an error code when you right click it on the script on the most top, if it does enable, you need to highlight the main character, to populate the values in party > highlight.
Same issue as him and your suggestions do not resolve it. It does not have a tick

ferrick
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ferrick »

is it possible for give all essences cheat to return used up essences?

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

exstuhsey wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:46 am
Same issue as him and your suggestions do not resolve it. It does not have a tick
Unfortunately, I checked with sonic1384 (intel i3 user, with only item script working), they also have the same problem. Not really sure if this happen to certain script or ryujinx compile differently with different cpu or even older cpu.
Mine is using ryzen 3800x, so anymore data is helpful tbh if what work and what doesn't. Not really sure if I can help more as I don't have any intel device to test on.
ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 am
Ah, just realized that. Probably the game tracked differently from new essences. I try to look into it then.

ferrick
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ferrick »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:18 am
exstuhsey wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:46 am
Unfortunately, I checked with sonic1384 (intel i3 user, with only item script working), they also have the same problem. Not really sure if this happen to certain script or ryujinx compile differently with different cpu or even older cpu.
Mine is using ryzen 3800x, so anymore data is helpful tbh if what work and what doesn't. Not really sure if I can help more as I don't have any intel device to test on.
ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 am
Ah, just realized that. Probably the game tracked differently from new essences. I try to look into it then.
disregard my previous statement, while it doesn't automatically renew the used up essences, seems like it is back after starting ryujinx + game + CE and following the usual essence instruction

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:28 am
disregard my previous statement, while it doesn't automatically renew the used up essences, seems like it is back after starting ryujinx + game + CE and following the usual essence instruction
Good to know then :D . How about the scripts? Everything work?

ferrick
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ferrick »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:30 am
ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:28 am
Good to know then :D . How about the scripts? Everything work?
the ones I've tested are;
-normal Nahobino skill editor and it works even on slots that are not unlocked yet
-Party change highlighted character via demon id: It works but sometimes it gets finnicky and changes the demon who is not highlighted, so I'd go into their stat page and use it there. Coincidentally the skill editor also does the same thing.
-All Essences works fine
-All items including unused items works fine, and so is the other counterpart

I haven't tested the rest so I can't comment on those

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

thanks it works
Last edited by bachou on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

ferrick wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:04 am
Good to know it work, cause I'm finding reason why it doesn't work for others, don't have much clue tbh. The only reason is Intel processor (fully check the hashes, each file is identical) :shock: . Even then, I'm still not 100% sure. Never had this problem b4 with SMT3, granted it's is unity engine. This one should be UE4.

lexlim86
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexlim86 »

sam thing I used intel tested with the new version of ryujinx and it doesn't work and it came out empty box after you tick the fast activation for the rest of the option

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

CE hangs up after ticking fast activation after load game.

ver. 1.0.7104 here, game 1.0.1. i selected right process which is Ryujinx.exe - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V, not the console window.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mamekoski wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:56 am

ver. 1.0.7104 here, game 1.0.1. i selected right process which is Ryujinx.exe - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V, not the console window.
Same to me but it worked right after.

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

The Black X wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:02 pm
mamekoski wrote:

what's ur ryujinx settings? host unchecked, vsync etc?? i've tried numerous times and this error always happen..

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mamekoski wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:07 pm
The Black X wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:02 pm
mamekoski wrote:

what's ur ryujinx settings? host unchecked, vsync etc?? i've tried numerous times and this error always happen..
Haven't touched settings at all. Vsync is on