Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V [ RyujinX + Yuzu ]

Post by Fatelord »

These tables don’t work with my European game unfortunately, any Ryujinx tables for it ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hikarasa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hikarasa »

Can you add a Glory and macca editor to the yuzu one? yuzu runs better than ryujinx on my pc, that would be great, thanks for your support.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Did everyone have prob with Ryujinx 1.0.7112? The game can't load even without cheat, just stuck on blank.

PS: I used 60 fps mods.
Last edited by deary5 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

deary5 wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:12 am
Did everyone have prob with Ryujinx 1.0.7112? The game can't load even without cheat, just stuck on blank.

PS: I used mods 60 fps.

deary5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deary5 »

Sorry guys, something wrong on my pc and i accidentally double post. Silly me! :P

Vada31
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Vada31 »

Hello, someone could make a table for version 1.0.7151 thank you in advance and sorry for my English

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

Item codes and essences aren't working anymore.. after SMT V 1.02 patch. Not sure if it's because of ryujin version update or SMT version updates

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

Vada31 wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:45 am
Hello, someone could make a table for version 1.0.7151 thank you in advance and sorry for my English
the emulator version makes no difference.
Foomy wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:47 am
Item codes and essences aren't working anymore.. after SMT V 1.02 patch. Not sure if it's because of ryujin version update or SMT version updates

I tested it here, it just doesn't work the [moon editor].

Edit: doesn't work either
Last edited by TioEdu on Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

full moon for the version 1.0.2

ps: will show up as 1/8
Attachments
Full Moon.CT
(729 Bytes) Downloaded 145 times

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

All Essences for the version 1.0.2

Attachments
All Essences.CT
(30.35 KiB) Downloaded 258 times

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

can someone tell me how to create a list of essences as in the original code? I couldn't understand how he did it. (he didn't name them one by one, he used the same pointer for all).

I used this video as a reference to try to figure out how he did it, but it didn't work. :(
Spoiler

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

TioEdu wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:52 am
can someone tell me how to create a list of essences as in the original code? I couldn't understand how he did it. (he didn't name them one by one, he used the same pointer for all).

I used this video as a reference to try to figure out how he did it, but it didn't work. :(
Spoiler
Hello there,

Does "he" referring to me :lol: ? Anyway, what I did was filtering out all except the first essence (which is khonsu) and make that a reference point/base address. It was r14 = 137 on version 1.0.1 and rcx = 137 in v1.0.2 . After that, it just manual mapping, and I actually did rename them one by one based on the offset as these essence memory structure is near each other. It was not that hard because I already did the demon ID before + the help from TheBlackX.

I did update the cheat table for v1.0.2 (except miracle unlocker and difficulty changer :roll: ), if you're planning to take a look yourself.

Best regards,
notpikachu

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

notpikachu wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:04 pm
TioEdu wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:52 am

Spoiler
Hello there,

Does "he" referring to me :lol: ? Anyway, what I did was filtering out all except the first essence (which is khonsu) and make that a reference point/base address. It was r14 = 137 on version 1.0.1 and rcx = 137 in v1.0.2 . After that, it just manual mapping, and I actually did rename them one by one based on the offset as these essence memory structure is near each other. It was not that hard because I already did the demon ID before + the help from TheBlackX.

I did update the cheat table for v1.0.2 (except miracle unlocker and difficulty changer :roll: ), if you're planning to take a look yourself.

Best regards,
notpikachu
I don't understand "(essence,17)" - is there any specific reason for 17? I see you've modified this other times for 16;
and "add [_essence],rbp" instead of "add [_essence],rcx" - it probably doesn't matter the free registers, but I don't know, maybe it does, so better ask.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

TioEdu wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 pm
I don't understand "(essence,17)" - is there any specific reason for 17? I see you've modified this other times for 16;
Switch emulator tends to jmp x64 instead of x32 (google for trampoline computing). Which in cheat engine it will take 14+ bytes depending on the opcode required for the jmp instead of 5 (default). That's why it was 16 or 17, as you need to calculate it properly and nop the extra bytes. There's probably a lot of ways to tackle this in a script, so I won't get into the details how to x64 trampoline.
TioEdu wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 pm
and "add [_essence],rbp" instead of "add [_essence],rcx" - it probably doesn't matter the free registers, but I don't know, maybe it does, so better ask.
Latest version used rbp instead of rcx, so I can't exactly used rcx unless I want the wrong address :P .

TioEdu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TioEdu »

would you know how to create a registersymbol to make the list of essences only with the initial code without being like you did? :cry:

movzx ebp, byte ptr [rsi+rbp]
move ebp, ebp
jmp return

what I did was turn all essences into 99:
mov byte ptr [rsi+rbp],#99

I tried to create a list with push and pop only with rsi, but it didn't work. It keeps pointing to addresses that are not the essences. I also tried to create a lea with [rsi+rbp] to do an alloc/registersymbol and it didn't work.
Last edited by TioEdu on Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.