Synthetik 2 (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Synthetik 2 (Early Access)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Synthetik 2 (Non-Steam/Steam)

Version : Day 1 Patch

Scripts & Editors
- No Skill Cooldown *Hotkey Included*
- Infinite Charges *Hotkey Included*
- Currency, Upgrade Kit & Unlock Token Editor *Hotkey Included* {This value will only update after the initial changes}
- Class Slot Specialization State *Hotkey Included* {This value will only populate after you abort/quit the current stage}
- Weapon Controller *Hotkey Included*
- Entity Complex Stats *Hotkey Included*
- Movement Controller *Hotkey Included*

Note: Activate this cheats only AFTER the game has completed loading the current stage. You need to this once only.
Extended Table. Note: Screenshot may differ due to alteration
Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
Version : v0.12.2.209r
- Major revision for the Complex Stats Editor pointers offset

Version : v0.12.1.189r (Compatible with v0.12.1.190r)
- Complex Stats Editor pointers offset revised

Version : v0.12.0.175r (Compatible with v0.12.0.180r)
- All individual scripts revised
- All editor pointers offset revised

Version : v0.11.0.151r (Compatible with v0.11.0.152r)
- No Skill Cooldown script revised
- Major revision to the pointers offset
- More pointers added

Version : v0.10.0.135r (Compatible with v0.10.0.136r)
- Some revision to the editor pointers offset

Version : v0.9.0.118r (Compatible with v0.9.0.122r - v0.9.0.126r) [From this table update onwards, will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- Infinite Charges script revised
- A large number of pointers offset revised

Version : v0.8.0.105r (Compatible with v0.8.0.107r)
- Infinite Charges & Ranged Weapon Controller scripts revised
- Revision to most of the pointers offset
- Minor pointers added

Version : v0.7.0.78r (Compatible with v0.7.0.81r)
- Revised a pointer offset

Version : v0.7.0.76r (Compatible with v0.7.0.77r)
- Entity Class Level Handler Added *Hotkey Included* {Your experience stats is located here}
- Camera Added *Hotkey Included*
- All scripts revised
- All pointers offset revised
- More pointers added
- Some description changes
Note: Save your game regularly

Version : v0.5.0.65r
- Infinite Charges script revised
- Weapon Controller pointers offset revised

Version : v0.5.0.60r
- All scripts, Editor & pointers offset revised
- Dev finally fix the version fonts

Version : Update 4 (Patch 2)
- Weapon Controller script revised

Version : Update 4
- 10k Unlock Token & Data Currency script revised {See table extras for info}
- Weapon Controller script and it pointers offset revised
- Currency Held, Entity Complex Stats, Movement Controller, Interaction Handler & Entity Damage Observer pointers offset revised

Version : Update 3
- Weapon Controller script and some very minor pointers offset revised

Version : Update 2
- No Skill Cooldown & Weapon Controller scripts revised {Those who downloaded recently I have made a revision to the Weapon controller script where the enemy shares with the player ammo}
- All editor pointers offset revised
- Always remember to save your game regularly :)

Version : Update 1
- Dev made a silent update on the ammo/Weapon Controller script. But it's been revised now. Remember to save your game regularly.

This game is pretty sensitive and unpredictable when activating/deactivating cheats. Meaning it can be unstable maybe because of it's early access stage or bugs in it. I have tried to minimize the cause of crashes in this game. For the time being, it's not a C.E. friendly game. You need to save your game regularly. Recommended at every stage.
Things to note what might cause the crashes.
(1). DO NOT activate any scripts when the game is currently loading
(2). If you wish to deactivate any cheats, use the deactivate all scripts included
(3). Try to minimize the use of freezing value(s) when in game play as well as loading stages
(4). Bugs in the game. I have also read reports of the game crashing for some users as well most especially when the game loads or while in game play

Version : Patch 1 {Trouble recognizing the version number due to it's tiny & unreadable font}
- Infinite Unlock Token & Data Currency Added *Hotkey Included* {See instructions included}
- Max Level Up Added *Hotkey Included* {See instructions included}
- Currency Held Added *Hotkey Included*
- Interaction Handler Added *Hotkey Included*
- Entity Damage Observer Added *Hotkey Included*
- Currency, Upgrade Kit & Unlock Token & Class Slot Specialization State editor removed

Version : Day 1 Patch v2
- Currency, Upgrade Kit & Unlock Token Editor script revised. {Caution: Do NOT deactivate this script}
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

Previous Table Versions
Click Here
Synthetik2 Patch1 U1(EA).CT
Update 1
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Synthetik2 Patch1(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Synthetik2 vDay1Patch(EA) v2.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Synthetik2 vDay1Patch(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Synthetik2 v0.8.0.105r (E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 1109 times
Synthetik2 v0.7.0.78r (E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
Synthetik2 v0.7.0.76r (E.A).CT
See Changelog For Info
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Synthetik2 v0.5.0.65r (E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
Synthetik2 v0.5.0.60r (E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Synthetik2 Update 4-Patch2(E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
Synthetik2 Update 4(E.A).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Synthetik2 Update 3(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Synthetik2 Update 2(EA).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:04 am, edited 46 times in total.

Robo Dingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Synthetik 2 (Early Access)

Post by Robo Dingus »

Hey man, so far this table is perfect. From the bit I've messed around with it so far, it looks like you have nearly every aspect of the player editable.

One thing I have noticed, not a complaint mind you, is the game seems to crash pretty frequently upon reaching the third stage, even without the cheats active (table was activated/attached).

Regardless, keep up the great work man, and thanks for the table.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Robo Dingus wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:43 pm
So far I have not encounter any crashes when reaching the 3rd stage or beyond except if you disable the Currency Editor. Try not attaching the process and see whether it still crashes. Have you edited any thing before the crashes happen?

Robo Dingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Robo Dingus »

ndck76 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:31 pm
Robo Dingus wrote:
So far I have not encounter any crashes when reaching the 3rd stage or beyond except if you disable the Currency Editor. Try not attaching the process and see whether it still crashes. Have you edited any thing before the crashes happen?

It seems to play fine without the trainer activated/attached. Really it seems to be fine even if it is attached, and as long as I don't have any cheats activated. Once I edit pretty much any of the values though, then it's been about 50/50 on whether or not it crashes.

Another odd thing I noticed, is that none of the values of the player seem to populate unless I have the weapon options tab enabled, and if disabled the weapons tab once it has activated it crashes.

Even with the crashes though, this table is great for just messing around. Let me know if you want/need any additional information. I appreciate the response.

efvf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by efvf56 »

Robo Dingus wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:04 am
ndck76 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:31 pm
Robo Dingus wrote:

It seems to play fine without the trainer activated/attached. Really it seems to be fine even if it is attached, and as long as I don't have any cheats activated. Once I edit pretty much any of the values though, then it's been about 50/50 on whether or not it crashes.

Another odd thing I noticed, is that none of the values of the player seem to populate unless I have the weapon options tab enabled, and if disabled the weapons tab once it has activated it crashes.

Even with the crashes though, this table is great for just messing around. Let me know if you want/need any additional information. I appreciate the response.
can confirm this too, runs fine after few stages and it crashes. :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just seeing the table maker and game title, not to mention the reports.. I can say without checking with google that the game is made with Unity Engine. Correct? :)

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

efvf56 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:01 pm
Will have a look soon. Was waiting for an update and pinpoint the culprit of the crash. My 'hunch' would be the currency editor or weapon controller. Try not to activate this. If it doesn't crash while playing, then one of these is the main culprit. Anywhere, I will update/fix the table soon with more added functions.

Robo Dingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Robo Dingus »

ndck76 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:13 am
efvf56 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:01 pm
Will have a look soon. Was waiting for an update and pinpoint the culprit of the crash. My 'hunch' would be the currency editor or weapon controller. Try not to activate this. If it doesn't crash while playing, then one of these is the main culprit. Anywhere, I will update/fix the table soon with more added functions.

No worries man. I will say, I have had crashes even without activating the currency editor portion. On the other hand, I was able to make it a total of 10 stages sans crashing. I need to mess around with it a bit more. It seems to be inconsistent with how it crashes. I'm not so sure it's not just the game being early accessed and poorly optimized that's the culprit. Either way, fun game, great table.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Robo Dingus wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:02 am
I'm not so sure it's not just the game being early accessed and poorly optimized that's the culprit.
Was thinking about this too. Anywhere, I will release an updated table in a few hours time. Test the table out for me when it's done.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I recommend getting x64dbg. Attach it to the game and leave exceptions turned off. Play the game. When the game would crash, x64dbg will stop/pause at whatever is triggering the exception. You can then see what the problem is/was :)

Tulling
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tulling »

The game stops any weapon drops, item drops or access to any shops if you mess with Luck or Scavenging even when I raised it just from 1 to 5 and that really sucks since this is connected to the quality of the drop.

If i am doing something wrong please correct me.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Tulling wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:35 pm
For the time being, I recommend not messing anything too much till the devs fixes most of it's bugs. This game is pretty sensitive.

nhs19991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nhs19991 »

Can we have an update to this table please? latest update broke the weapon pointer.