Bright Memory: Infinite

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Bright Memory: Infinite

Post by SunBeam »

If not, scan for this:

Code: Select all

1D 01 00 00 00 16 0F ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 4D 14 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 68 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 01 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 01
There should be 1 single result found, lest the UnrealScript has been branched differently. +0x1 from found result is that 1 byte you wanna set to 0 :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:40 pm
Start by debugging 'NowAmmo' (on write)...
Yup that worked like a charm. I tried with the alternative ammo and it works the same way. I really need to work on learning UScript. I remember that you sent me a website with multiple UScript instructions/opcodes at one point. I'll see if I can find it and work on that.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The byte for Secondary ammo is at -0x72 from that. In my case, the offsets are 0xEC8 for Secondary and 0xF3A for Primary. Patch both to 0 and spam the shit out of it :D

P.S.: Too bad the game's crap, has very few levels, repetitive, bugs, don't get the point of Skins as DLC.. Especially since there's almost zero interest from my side to replay the same levels T_T.. Well, they tried.

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:47 pm
Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:17 pm
That's an interesting movie and all, but the table was posted in a request post, and then an admin moved it into a post. So the dates don't match. Also I can tell that you didn't download the table from his post, because it literally had my signature. And if you did, then I don't get what you're even talking about.
If I say i Downloaded it from his post, it's because I downloaded it from his post.
You can tell nothing from Your signature, other than I may never have even looked.

Neither hash checking, or using Notepad++ Compare plug-in, needs me to even look at the files contents to know they were identical, both are automatic checks
I have no reason to lie about that fact, and obviously if the files are identical by hashcheck, and yours had your signature in it then his must have done so.

As to why I posted about it, the initial post I was responding to, implied his might be a plagiarised copy of yours, but the timings, and "it doesn't work" post meant his may have fixed the "It doesn't work" issue in your, table, and been a collab, or fix both of you made independently, then he removed his duplicate later.

My point was looking on users, didn't have enough of the facts to form any opinion either way.
So we shouldn't give an opinion. Obviously in hindsight I could have made that even clearer.
I was leaning towards either a collab, or independently both of you made the same fix, but the evidence wasn't conclusive.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

the "Power" that your abilities use is at 0xF60 (float).

kirkbaldwin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kirkbaldwin »

[REQUEST] the blood slot recovery time value,can input time value that you want specifically

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Does not seem to work anymore.
Edit: Disregard. Seems the installer installed Bright Memory and not Infinite.

AQUA.Lang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AQUA.Lang »

Didn't work after the last update.