Bright Memory: Infinite

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Bright Memory: Infinite

Post by GreenHouse »

Store page: [Link]
Last version compatible: ???

- Infinite Health
You won't die.

- Infinite Ammo
Ammo won't decrease.

- Rapid Fire
You'll fire a lot faster. ( There's fast and faster options when enabling )

- No Recoil
Shooting won't have any recoil.

- One Hit Kill
All enemies will die in one single hit.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
BrightMemoryInfinite-Win64-Shipping.CT
(49.86 KiB) Downloaded 2498 times
Last edited by GreenHouse on Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (REQUEST) Bright Memory infinite steam cheat table

Post by MadQuila »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:01 am
- Infinite Health
You won't die.

- Infinite Ammo
Ammo won't decrease.

- Rapid Fire
You'll fire a lot faster. ( There's fast and faster options when enabling )

- No Recoil
Shooting won't have any recoil.

- One Hit Kill
All enemies will die in one single hit.
Thank You so much greenhouse!

h188cm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h188cm »

good,thanks!!!

baramburum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by baramburum »

doesnt work

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

baramburum wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:05 pm
doesnt work
It's funny you are saying this. Yet you are posting Greenhouse's table in the table section like you are the one making the table.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bright Memory: Infinite

Post by Angel »

add invisibility please!

alked
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alked »

can you add skill points ?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

alked wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:34 pm
Those are glitched out already. If you use the skill points take a relic and return to last checkpoint, you'll have the skills unlocked and the points back. Repeat and you'll get everything. At least there's a spot that does that. The second time you fight the samurai statues thingies.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:15 am
alked wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:34 pm
Those are glitched out already. If you use the skill points take a relic and return to last checkpoint, you'll have the skills unlocked and the points back. Repeat and you'll get everything. At least there's a spot that does that. The second time you fight the samurai statues thingies.
Just want to say thank you @GreenHouse for filling the request of I and the others so quickly. You rock! And your time was so appreciated. 😉

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:01 am
Just wanted to ask: you do realize you've set-up a hook in memcpy API (this: aobscanmodule(get_Main,VCRUNTIME140.dll,8B 0A 89 08 C3)) which is accessed super fast from a shitload of locations, right? Just wanted to make sure you understand the consequences of that :D The UE4 Ubergraph uses a lot of memory moving around when processing whatever the devs threw at it. So it makes sense you'd hook whatever you found in the debugger to access/write to your address.

P.S.: The SkillPoints are managed via the Ubergraph, that's why "they're bugged" (aka you couldn't find them) :)

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

ndck76 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:38 pm
baramburum wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:05 pm
doesnt work
It's funny you are saying this. Yet you are posting Greenhouse's table in the table section like you are the one making the table.
baramburum posted a Table, which I downloaded yesterday, and windows says my file was
Created: ‎Friday, ‎12 ‎November ‎2021, ‏‎18:42:45

When I checked a few hours later, the entire thread had been deleted.
I never saw GreenHouse's Table on the site yesterday, and I looked for other Tables both times.
I've just seen it for the first time now, as I write this.

This seems very weird, as GreenHouse's post says it was uploaded 7 hours before I saw baramburum's now deleted Table, according to the site at November 12th, 2021, 11:47 am.

Kicker is the tables are identical, by HashCheck, and Contents Comparison.

GreenHouse's Table remains on the site, but was Last edited by GreenHouse on November 12th, 2021, 9:15 pm, which may have been after baramburum's Table has been removed.

I present the just the facts I have, without speculation.

Edited: Clarifying points I have no exact timings for, when I get distracted (creating new Desktop Icons for a game), what seems a "Very short while", can really be several hours.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:12 pm
Just wanted to ask: you do realize you've set-up a hook in memcpy API (this: aobscanmodule(get_Main,VCRUNTIME140.dll,8B 0A 89 08 C3)) which is accessed super fast from a shitload of locations, right? Just wanted to make sure you understand the consequences of that :D The UE4 Ubergraph uses a lot of memory moving around when processing whatever the devs threw at it. So it makes sense you'd hook whatever you found in the debugger to access/write to your address.

P.S.: The SkillPoints are managed via the Ubergraph, that's why "they're bugged" (aka you couldn't find them) :)
I'm aware of it, don't worry. And they're not bugged due to that, as there's specific offset checks for what I want, so it will never change any skill points in there. And I know that it could be made a lot better to avoid too many checks, but it is what it is, it doesn't change performance on my end when done that way.
Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:17 pm
That's an interesting movie and all, but the table was posted in a request post, and then an admin moved it into a post. So the dates don't match. Also I can tell that you didn't download the table from his post, because it literally had my signature. And if you did, then I don't get what you're even talking about.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Well, I was able to do it via patching 1 single byte in:

Code: Select all

Function /Game/PlayerBP/Blueprints/BMICharacter.BMICharacter_C:ExecuteUbergraph_BMICharacter
The UnrealScript compiled bytecode buffer address is at 0x60 from that UFunction. Then the byte I am talking about is at 0xF3A offset. The byte (it's an actual Int32 when used in the bytecode interpreter) represents how much is being subtracted from NowAmmo (@0x9C4 in Character). Setting it to 0 makes it so you have unlimited clip ammo. Tested it against enemy pawns, their actions aren't handled in that Ubergraph (or at least not in that part I'm patching), so it's player-sided :D

BrightMemoryInfinite-Win64-Shipping.CT
(38.53 KiB) Downloaded 648 times

Test away :)

EDIT: Looks like the Secondary/Special ammo has another spot in the Ubergraph :P The above works only for Primary ammo. Will find in a sec.

P.S.: Note that the UnrealScript patching will work just for this version of the game. Once they update it, most likely the offsets will change as well (as the scripts are recompiled).

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm
It sure is way better. But I don't know much about UScript, so I never go that route. And there's not much documentation of it.
Also that crashes on my end, so we're probably using different game versions.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:39 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm
It sure is way better. But I don't know much about UScript, so I never go that route. And there's not much documentation of it.
Also that crashes on my end, so we're probably using different game versions.
Yeah, I've put a P.S. note :) But it's easy to figure the offset out :P

Start by debugging 'NowAmmo' (on write):

Code: Select all

VCRUNTIME140.memcpy+11A - 8B 0A                 - mov ecx,[rdx]
VCRUNTIME140.memcpy+11C - 89 08                 - mov [rax],ecx <<
VCRUNTIME140.memcpy+11E - C3                    - ret 
Then set a conditional breakpoint on that line, condition being "RAX == 0xaddr" (where addr = your NowAmmo address):

The game will lag like a motherfucker when you do that -- hence my comment from earlier -- but as soon as you fire, this happens:

So now press F7 several times to exit memcpy and you'll be here (the addresses will probably be different):

Then F8 several times to reach the next RET and exit this function:

In my case RAX is 000002261BB30F5A. In my script the offset is F3A. So do some simple calculus and find your offset: F5A - F3A = 0x20. So the byte should be at -0x20 from your RAX:

Cheers,
Sun

P.S.: I'm playing the Steam version and the game had updated today 1 time. I guess you never got the update yet...