GTA San Andreas - Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mochongli
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

GTA San Andreas - Definitive Edition

Post by mochongli »

Simple table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SanAndreas.CT
中文
(107.87 KiB) Downloaded 474 times

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GTA San Andreas - Definitive Edition

Post by SmartDog »

mochongli wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:32 pm
Simple table
Actually not simple at all for me as it's not in any language I speak.

English version maybe? Or is anyone else able to translate?

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:42 pm

[Link]. I am sure this will assist you :).

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

LeFiXER wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:47 pm
StupidDog wrote:

[Link]. I am sure this will assist you :).
Yes everyone should do their own translate and waste Google CPU, instead OP just releasing translated table...

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

Nice work friend, please make one for GTA VC and 3
But please ,in english

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:50 pm
Yes everyone should do their own translate and waste Google CPU, instead OP just releasing translated table...
One would suggest you're unhappy that you have to put some effort in to make the most of cheats that have been supplied at zero cost to you. Onto the whole Google thing, which by the way, is a multibillion dollar company and would not care if there was one, or even a few extra connections. In addition to Google there are other translation services available to people in the west so your statement about wastage of Google resources is invalid. The OP is from Asia, perhaps translation services available to them are not viable. Not only that, does it really take that long to manually translate yourself?

Why is it such hardship to translate the table? Why don't you learn Chinese so you can understand what it says? you're pretty much asking the OP to learn English so they can post tables in English.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

LeFiXER wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:19 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:50 pm
One would suggest you're unhappy that you have to put some effort in to make the most of cheats that have been supplied at zero cost to you. Onto the whole Google thing, which by the way, is a multibillion dollar company and would not care if there was one, or even a few extra connections. In addition to Google there are other translation services available to people in the west so your statement about wastage of Google resources is invalid. The OP is from Asia, perhaps translation services available to them are not viable. Not only that, does it really take that long to manually translate yourself?

Why is it such hardship to translate the table? Why don't you learn Chinese so you can understand what it says? you're pretty much asking the OP to learn English so they can post tables in English.
Are you seriously arguing with me about this? How does that makes me unhappy? Only unhappy here is you. Dont even want to respond to other sentences, because its stupid.

If you would just take 1 minute and look at his previous posts, you can see he can write english fine.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:22 pm
Are you seriously arguing with me about this? How does that makes me unhappy? Only unhappy here is you. Dont even want to respond to other sentences, because its stupid.

If you would just take 1 minute and look at his previous posts, you can see he can write english fine.
I'm not arguing at all. I am just stating that it's not difficult to translate it yourself. No one is obligated to provide any cheat tables for anyone, they do so because they are kind. Even if the table is in another language. Nothing is stopping you from using a translation service so you can understand what it says. This is the very reason tools are provided, for people that need this service. I am not stating that you personally require them.

Even if mochongli can speak English they're not obligated to provide any table in any language.

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

Ill be honest, its hard to properly translate and understand the translated cheats... eh :(

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

LeFiXER wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:31 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:22 pm

I'm not arguing at all. I am just stating that it's not difficult to translate it yourself. No one is obligated to provide any cheat tables for anyone, they do so because they are kind. Even if the table is in another language. Nothing is stopping you from using a translation service so you can understand what it says. This is the very reason tools are provided, for people that need this service. I am not stating that you personally require them.

Even if mochongli can speak English they're not obligated to provide any table in any language.
If you've ever tried to translate an asian language into English you'll know that it rarely works well, it needs a human to do it properly. While he has no obligation to make his table in English the same can be said for the opposite, nobody has an obligation to use the table. But it is sensible if you come to an English speaking forum to use English. If he wants people to check out his table it would make logical sense to make it in English rather than make everyone translate it and maybe not even be able to understand the translation. I'm pretty sure that everyone already knew the internet had many sites that can translate from one language to another, but thanks for thinking you were the only one that knew this.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:48 pm
If you've ever tried to translate an asian language into English you'll know that it rarely works well, it needs a human to do it properly. While he has no obligation to make his table in English the same can be said for the opposite, nobody has an obligation to use the table. But it is sensible if you come to an English speaking forum to use English. If he wants people to check out his table it would make logical sense to make it in English rather than make everyone translate it and maybe not even be able to understand the translation. I'm pretty sure that everyone already knew the internet had many sites that can translate from one language to another, but thanks for thinking you were the only one that knew this.
No need for the hostility. I pointed out a fact, everyone has access to these service should they need them and no one here has any obligation to supply cheat tables for the users of this forum. Now, you can sit there and argue all day but nothing changes that fact and no where in my comment does it imply that I am the only person to have knowledge of these services. I merely pointed out that people should make some effort if they wanted to use mochongli's table.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Can we stop please? Yes, the OP should post in English but at least, he's sharing and for that, he deserves a thank you. Would you people be happy if he didn't?.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

STN wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:33 pm
Can we stop please? Yes, the OP should post in English but at least, he's sharing and for that, he deserves a thank you. Would you people be happy if he didn't?.
Yep, completely agreed. I can't give him rep to thank him until I next get a +1 to give but I saw his table was HUGE and he no doubt deserves a thank you. I think everyone is grateful but just confused as to the options :) I just find it offensive when I ask if someone can post it in the same language as the game and forum and then someone tries to be a smartass by linking to google translate like nobody else has thought of that. My apologies to admins and staff AND to the OP who took the time to make such a huge table and share his work.
Last edited by SmartDog on Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:52 pm
Yep, completely agreed. I can't give him rep until I next get a +1 to give but I saw his table was HUGE and he no doubt deserves a thank you. I think everyone is grateful but just confused as to the options :) I just find it offensive when I ask if someone can post it in the same language as the game and forum and then someone tries to be a smartass by linking to google translate like nobody else has thought of that. My apologies to admins and staff AND to the OP who took the time to make such a huge table and share his work.
You didn't thank him in the original post:
StupidDog wrote:

I'm not here to argue with you; however, I don't appreciate you calling me a smartass when all I did was point out that you can use translation services. If you thought my statement was obnoxious then I apologise. No need to be uptight about things. You have to understand that making tables takes a long time to learn how to do and for people to just make demands when there are things that they can contribute themselves makes them look like nothing but a leech. You could have translated it for others and contributed to the community. On the same side of the coin while translators aren't the best, they're enough to give you an idea what each script does given that your language proficiency in English is good, that shouldn't be an issue.

I'll say no more of the matter.

kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kalitbartman »

I translated some and kept the most used ones some didn't make any sense and some where too sophisticated for the average user and a bit for me

edit one I kept the most used cheats and some you have to manually change from 0 to 1

full one has all the cheats if anyone want's to reword it and make it better organized
Attachments
SanAndreas english full.CT
(82.3 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
SanAndreas english edit.CT
(53.68 KiB) Downloaded 116 times