GTA Vice City Definitive Edition +1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GTA Vice City Definitive Edition +1

Post by SmartDog »

I've played all three games for about an hour each and didn't see any checks yet, but I know for sure there are parts of the code that are encrypted still and thats probably got all the triggers in it. For now it's working and I suspect eventually a scene group will release a cracked version which I'll be able to use my save with :)

I've played through all of these before and don't really mind if I get stuck for a bit, it's probably likely that CE will be able to force certain missions to finish anyways.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

The rockstar game launcher is back, but the definitive edition is still not back. According to the message on the Rockstar status page, they took the game offline because they shipped it with some fucking files they weren't supposed to? I don't know what they think taking it offline and removing them will do, since pirates already downloaded a copy...

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:02 pm
I saw that on cs.rin.ru, but I'm skeptical of it. Rockstar is known for putting hidden checks inside the game for piracy. With the game EXE still encrypted, I don't see how they could've patched the protection out. This seems like a straight SC emulator crack, which will trigger the checks.
Update: Seems adding -dx12 to shortcut fixes crashes. At least for me, didnt have any crash. Also legit PC players cant even play game... But there are already mods out, especially rain fix. This shows how devs dont give a fuck, its just stupid. People cant even get refunds... smh

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:17 am
The rockstar game launcher is back, but the definitive edition is still not back. According to the message on the Rockstar status page, they took the game offline because they shipped it with some fucking files they weren't supposed to? I don't know what they think taking it offline and removing them will do, since pirates already downloaded a copy...
[Link]

Whhhooooopppppsie?

Now hopefully a modder can enable it all again :)

occroccl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by occroccl »

what a shame , can't this table filled with more hacks like the one for gta san andreas defintiive edition ? :O