GTA Vice City Definitive Edition +1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

GTA Vice City Definitive Edition +1

Post by gir489 »

Table contains a pointer to money.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ViceCity.CT
(411 Bytes) Downloaded 489 times

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Re: GTA Vice City Definitive Edition +1

Post by jumperownz20 »

nice job, btw i tried to find values for health/ armor, doesnt work

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

jumperownz20 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:49 pm
Did you try searching as a byte? The max armor/health IIRC is 250 each. Max byte is 255, so it would make sense they use a byte.

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:44 pm
jumperownz20 wrote:
Did you try searching as a byte? The max armor/health IIRC is 250 each. Max byte is 255, so it would make sense they use a byte.
Nope doesnt work...

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

jumperownz20 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:12 am
gir489 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:44 pm
jumperownz20 wrote:
Nope doesnt work...

I'm not on Vice City or San Andreas yet but on GTA 3 the health and armor is stored as a float and always seems to be whole values and not floating points. Money is a 4 byte, ammo has two locations (both 4 bytes) which is total ammo and current clip ammo. Only been playing for 15 minutes so far but this looks easy to find most stuff.

*edit* looks like health and armor can be floating point values and not whole numbers as I originally wrote :)
Last edited by SmartDog on Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

Hmm care to make table and upload for all 3 games man? :)

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

Woah, just found armor float! damn!

*edit*

Cant find ammo.... :/

Funny this adress is for shotgun, so anyone be free to test it if works for you

Code: Select all

21F0DC60664
**EDIT**

So.. what is very interesting, when you exit the game, the values dont work, they change.

I made a sheet, so anyone who is interested, can help test :D

[Link]
Last edited by jumperownz20 on Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Looking at your screenie I can see that armor ISNT whole values and can have floating points... Nice find :) I should probably edit my previous post to avoid wasting anyone elses time ;)

For the record, you might want to use "value between" for finding armor and health just in case :)

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:48 am
Looking at your screenie I can see that armor ISNT whole values and can have floating points... Nice find :) I should probably edit my previous post to avoid wasting anyone elses time ;)

For the record, you might want to use "value between" for finding armor and health just in case :)
Hey, is there chance i can add you on steam?
Also check out my google sheet, if you want you can add some stuff if you figure out

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

jumperownz20 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:30 pm
StupidDog wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:48 am

Hey, is there chance i can add you on steam?
Also check out my google sheet, if you want you can add some stuff if you figure out

I actually don't use steam (yeah I know, I know). The reason the addresses change after restarting the game is the memory usage of games is very dynamic. Basically, if you look at gir489's money table and double click on the address you'll see it says "ViceCity.exe+4C4FFA0" where if you click on the address of something you've found it'll say "21F0DC60664". Your address is just a place in your memory, when you restart the game the location of the armor will be in a TOTALLY different place in memory. gir489's address is whats known as a "pointer". So when CE writes to that address it'll use the start of the process (sanandreas.exe) and then move +4C4FFA0 after the start of the memory that the game is using so this will be valid every time you load the game (or until the game gets patched or something.

To understand this a bit more you should look around the forum here for tutorials on finding pointers. Once you understand it you can easily make your own trainers just using cheatengine. You could also check out AOB (Array of Bytes) tutorials if you enjoy using CE to make cheats ;)

I'd make a table or trainer myself but I get VERY little time to game and use CE so I tend to just load the game and find values without using pointers as its so quick and easy to find values in most games, and there are also very dirty and cheap hacks you can use to just disable parts of the code which do things like reduce health or ammo (but often this can affect enemies or even crash the game).

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

How are you guys playing the definitive edition? The rockstar games launcher has been offline for like a day now.

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

I was online before the maintenance

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:56 pm
How are you guys playing the definitive edition? The rockstar games launcher has been offline for like a day now.
I'm using "Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy The Definitive Edition RGL Rip-InsaneRamZes" which seems to use goldbergs social club emulator. im pretty sure goldberg puts his emulators on github but havent got time to check as I have to bath my little one and put her to bed.

Here's the NFO if it helps you though
This version is already cracked so just download and follow the paths below to start each game (it may take a minute or 2 to start up):

Grand.Theft.Auto.The.Trilogy.The.Definitive.Edition.RGL.Rip-InsaneRamZes\GTA III - Definitive Edition\Gameface\Binaries\Win64\LibertyCity

Grand.Theft.Auto.The.Trilogy.The.Definitive.Edition.RGL.Rip-InsaneRamZes\GTA San Andreas - Definitive Edition\Gameface\Binaries\Win64\SanAndreas

Grand.Theft.Auto.The.Trilogy.The.Definitive.Edition.RGL.Rip-InsaneRamZes\GTA Vice City - Definitive Edition\Gameface\Binaries\Win64\ViceCity

Thanks to an anonymous friend for the crack and Goldberg for the Social Club emulator.
If you get any problems then fire me a PM bud :)

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I saw that on cs.rin.ru, but I'm skeptical of it. Rockstar is known for putting hidden checks inside the game for piracy. With the game EXE still encrypted, I don't see how they could've patched the protection out. This seems like a straight SC emulator crack, which will trigger the checks.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:02 pm
I saw that on cs.rin.ru, but I'm skeptical of it. Rockstar is known for putting hidden checks inside the game for piracy. With the game EXE still encrypted, I don't see how they could've patched the protection out. This seems like a straight SC emulator crack, which will trigger the checks.
There are few triggers that stops you from progressing mission, only fix as of now is to load previous save and dont play that mission. So in short, they didnt patch protection out :ph34r: