Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sonica
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Post by Sonica »

Kupy wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:30 pm
Those parameters are "Profit" and "This Season." They are important because if there are too many losses, there will be a penalty for the Champions.
In addition to tdg6661 helpful answer, here is an alternative. My go-to for passing FFP and keeping losses down is to increase the sponsorship amounts. Guaranteed income and I always pass FFP every season.

You can do that in Club > Sponsors > Add Club Sponsor and set the amount and end dates. Don't set it too high starting out, $100M per season should cover your wages and a good signing every year to get an idea how your particular club runs.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kupy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kupy »

Thanks a lot for your answer, guys. Like I said, that's my first time with that table and I don't understand at all, sorry for my silly questions.

I have already done the values per week. But I couldn't find the "Commited spending" neither the expenses to put it at 0. I also looked for the "Add Sponsor" option, but I don't know how.

Here is my screenshot.

[Link]

I have also a problem by clicking on "Update focus...". Sometimes I click on that and doesn't appear the [X], do you know why?

Thanks again you both!

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Kupy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:50 am
Thanks a lot for your answer, guys. Like I said, that's my first time with that table and I don't understand at all, sorry for my silly questions.

I have already done the values per week. But I couldn't find the "Commited spending" neither the expenses to put it at 0. I also looked for the "Add Sponsor" option, but I don't know how.
Sadly, I won't update this table anymore. The "Add Sponsor" only available on FM23 tables.

You can check my FM22 table here: viewtopic.php?p=255168#p255168

There would be a section called "Expenditures" you can set all values to 0.
Kupy wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:50 am
I have also a problem by clicking on "Update focus...". Sometimes I click on that and doesn't appear the [X], do you know why?

Thanks again you both!
You can try to restart the game without closing the table.

Kupy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kupy »

Thanks a lot for your help! I have searched "Expenditures" but I cannoot found it. Do you have a Tutorial or something like that?
Do you know which is the higher value for "Potential" for the players?
Can I edit also the value from "Future Transfers"? I neither could find it.

Thanks again man!

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Kupy wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:04 pm
Thanks a lot for your help! I have searched "Expenditures" but I cannoot found it. Do you have a Tutorial or something like that?
Kupy wrote:
Can I edit also the value from "Future Transfers"? I neither could find it.

Thanks again man!
It looks like this table doesn't support these features.
Kupy wrote:
Do you know which is the higher value for "Potential" for the players?
It's 200.

Kupy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kupy »

Thanks again. Your table is amazing! I want tu buy again the FM 2024, I hope that there will be an actualitation.