Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.1.1

Post by tfigment »

bad_luck_charm wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:37 am
The NonEU registration value is listed but unchangeable (well, you can change it, but it's grayed out in CE and the game doesn't care). It also appears to say yes for everyone, even players it shouldn't. Is there a reason for that, or am I just touching it the wrong way?
If its greyed out then I didn't remove it. At this point do not know where the address is and it has probably moved relative to where it was. I'll try to remember to delete it next time update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nut1111za
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nut1111za »

Do you have Fm 2021 cheats?

make_friends
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by make_friends »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:27 pm
Hi tfigment, I wanted to thank you for making these FM cheat tables. I hadn't played FM since I was a student in 2005. Back in those days, tools to scout players, improve stats, etc, like FM Scout (or was it FM genie?) were free. I got FM 2020 for free during an Epic Games give-away, and it seems in these past 15 years all those once-free tools have become paid tools. And SI themselves make their own tools as paid DLC! Thanks to your table, I was able to modify my team like in the old days. It's more complicated with CheatEngine, but it's free.

I have one suggestion to improve your FM tables. I realize you've moved on to FM2022, but it will benefit 2022 (and future) tables, even if I won't play them.

If you play these games, then you know that after a few seasons, all the real players (Messi, Vardy, etc) retire and are replaced with regens. A lot of people (like me) like to start at the bottom of the football pyramid. By the time we've risen from the bottom to the top league, every legendary player has already retired, and we're playing against auto-generated players only. This isn't very fun. Personally I think it's a pleasure to play against a real legendary player like Messi in a Champions League final, instead of Randomly McRandom the new Barca striker. It's just much more exciting.

So here's my suggestion: what if your table had a yearly script to keep Messi, Ronaldo, Vardy etc perpetually 30 years old (by changing DOB), so they never retire? So provide some field where the user gives a list of player IDs they want to keep eternal, and every year, for every player ID, set their year of birth to (CurrentYear - 30). What do you think, does this sound interesting?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

make_friends wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:48 pm
tfigment wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:27 pm
So here's my suggestion: what if your table had a yearly script to keep Messi, Ronaldo, Vardy etc perpetually 30 years old (by changing DOB), so they never retire? So provide some field where the user gives a list of player IDs they want to keep eternal, and every year, for every player ID, set their year of birth to (CurrentYear - 30). What do you think, does this sound interesting?
I dont disagree such a script could be useful. I have considered doing stuff like that but CE is kinda hard to use for this in a general way for users. If you dig into the recent table you can find script which searches all players and finds the "wonderkids" so shows how to go through the player list. It would not be to much to iterate through the list and find players with high ratings (or players from a list of specific IDs) and force their birthdays. Reading from a list is ok but its kinda hard to use CE in a general way to write these scripts but its not hard to use lua to write a specific script.

I wanted to update the scripts more and add more functions but frankly its a bit time consuming and I'm kinda burned out on it. Also I'm not sure I've gotten to the point where this is a problem in my games (as I'm quite casual with it). I dont really want to promise anything cause its unlikely I'll follow though but I just want to point out that the pieces are present for someone to do it.

Edit: So I reviewed the script and it doesn't work since I left out one of the functions. here is a script that does what you want sort of. I'm not going to do everything but here is enough to show how it can be done.

You can run this from the Lua Engine under the Memory View | Tools menu.
Example for setting age to 30 for high ability players

Code: Select all

-- change uniqueids here for specific players
local specialids = {719601, 735216, 7458500 }
local maxage = 30
local maxability = 160

-- begin normal script
local personStart = getAddressSafe('[datPlayersList]')
local personEnd = getAddressSafe('[datPlayersListEnd]')

local isPlayer = function(addr)
  if addr == nil then return false end
  local vtb = getVTable(addr)
  if vtb == vtbPlayerCommon then
    return true
  elseif vtb == vtbPlayerPerson then
    return true
  elseif vtb == vtbPlayerPlayer then
    return true
  end
  return false
end

local isspecialid = {}
local isspecial = function(id)
  return isspecialid[id] == true
end

local value
for _, value in ipairs(specialids) do
    isspecialid[value] = true
end

local curyear = getCurrentYear()
local found = 0
forEach(personStart,personEnd, 8, function(k, addr)
  addr = readQword(addr) -- have to redirect
  if not isPlayer(addr) then return nil end
  local person = getPersonFromPlayer(addr)
  if person == nil then return nil end
  local player = getPlayerFromPerson(person)
  if player == nil then return nil end

local year = readSmallInteger(person+0x46) -- read birthday
  local rowid = readInteger(person+0x8) -- read row id
  local uniqueid = readInteger(person+0xC) -- read unique id
  local potential = readSmallInteger(player+0x1FE)
  local current = readSmallInteger(player+0x1FC)
  local nation = getPersonNationality(person)

local age = curyear - year
  if age >= maxage and (isspecial(uniqueid) or current > maxability) then -- players older than ~30 and ability over threshold or is special

-- print(tostring(k), tostring(uniqueid), getPersonName(person), tostring(age), tostring(current), nation)
    print(string.format("%-5d\t%-10d\t%-2d %-3d \t%-40s\t %-10s", k, uniqueid, age, current, getPersonName(person), nation))

local newbirthyear = curyear - maxage
    writeSmallInteger(person+0x46, newbirthyear)

found = found + 1
    if found > 1000 then return false end -- prevent loop from printing out a thousand rows
  end
end)
Edit 2: I also see you changed your post to update FM 2022 to FM 2020. This code doesn't work for that since we dont have the offsets for player table.

make_friends
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by make_friends »

I didn't edit my post, I'm really playing FM2020, I just posted in here to increase the chance of you seeing my suggestion. :)

And I really wasn't asking to do it for FM2020, I know no one else is playing it anymore, I just thought it would be a great addition for the current and future versions. I think even people who don't cheat would like this feature. Don't worry about adding it, anything not enjoyable shouldn't be done. This is all for fun after all, no?

Btw, if you want to play FM a bit like a grindy RPG to make it more interesting, here's an idea. It's my own approach, a cheaty version of the Dafuge challenge.

You start the game with all english leagues active, you create a fake manager, start unemployed, go on holiday until june 24 of next year (so let 1 season play out). On June 24, a handful of non-league teams that weren't even playable in the 1st year, get promoted to the bottom of the english pyramid (you can see this in England > Overview > Season Summary on June 24). It might be a few days later in a newer FM.

So these new teams are worse than the worst teams you could play at the start of the game. You retire your fake manager, add your new real manager, and take charge of one of these super awful teams. Then your job is to grind your way to the top of football. This is the Dafuge challenge.

Without cheating, it's nearly impossible. With excessive cheating, it's fun, but lacks excitement. What I do is partial cheating.

Generally what I do is edit the stats of 2-3 players to make them great (enough to win most games and secure a playoff spot and have to improve the rest of the team normally, not dominate the league with zero effort). There's still gotchas even in this cheaty mode. Some examples:

1) player value is weird. So you edited your striker, he's scoring goals, after a couple of months bigger clubs come knocking. You gave him the stats of a 300k player, but his value in FM seems to be fixed at the time you signed the contract, so clubs will bid something like 10k. Due to the club being broke, your chairman will automatically accept the 10k bid, you can't even negociate a sell-on fee. Then 1 year later you see he's worth 30m.

2) costs go up faster than income. Even going up 1 division is a bad thing for teams like this. The increase in sponsorship money and ticket sales is negligeable, but you are forced to rent a stadium because yours is not adequate even by lower leagues standard. Also wages go up. So your friendly small town club owner is always forced to sell the club due to constant loss of money. I try to avoid this for romantic roleplay reasons, so I take things slower.

3) owner/board are unrealistically disloyal. You brought up the team from the bottom to League 2 then had a bad season? Your contract doesn't get renewed. Or perhaps this is realistic. Certainly, it isn't romantic. So I gotta game the board expectations as explained below.

4) buggy "team strength" when it comes to board expections. If you have strong players on loan, or strong players who will retire at the end of the year, the board doesn't take their departure into account when setting expectations for next year after the last match of the season. They base them on your current team. So their expectations might be "finish midtable" instead of "fight against relegation".

What I end up doing is use 2-3 retirees as my edited "super players", and terminate their contract the day before the last match of the season. No one unhappy, and I don't break the balance of the game by having edited super players moving around.

It's like some custom bastardized version of FM but I have fun. Give it a shot next year :P

areen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by areen »

Can you please make a MS Store Version For xbox gamepass Users? i cant find any Cheat table or editor for MS store version.

Thanks.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

make_friends wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:09 am
I didn't edit my post, I'm really playing FM2020, I just posted in here to increase the chance of you seeing my suggestion. :)
I get a notification if you quote me in the appropriate thread which would be most appropriate place to post the request. I've gone ahead and made an update so that a similar script works and posted it in that thread. I'm done with that table now so good luck if it works for you.
areen wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:10 pm
Can you please make a MS Store Version For xbox gamepass Users? i cant find any Cheat table or editor for MS store version.
No. See my other responses in this thread about gamepass. Other users have updated the table for gamepass so perhaps those will work just check back a page or two. I also posted minimal instructions on how to update the table but you would probably need to have some experience with CE to understand and use it but may work for you was well.

aandwdabest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aandwdabest »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:54 pm
make_friends wrote:
I get a notification if you quote me in the appropriate thread which would be most appropriate place to post the request. I've gone ahead and made an update so that a similar script works and posted it in that thread. I'm done with that table now so good luck if it works for you.
areen wrote:
No. See my other responses in this thread about gamepass. Other users have updated the table for gamepass so perhaps those will work just check back a page or two. I also posted minimal instructions on how to update the table but you would probably need to have some experience with CE to understand and use it but may work for you was well.
Hello tfigment, I found a non-English version of a FM CT Trainer Script that allow speeding up player growth, increase player transfer likelihood offers, boost player performance in game, boost youth intake (both quality and quality), to name a few. Can you take a look at the script itself and see what you can do with it? Thank you! This is the 22.2.0 version of FM22. I have attached the original file and the translation that correlates to each option. Please take a look!
Attachments
fm22.2.0.rar
password is FM2022
(11.91 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

aandwdabest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:51 am
Please take a look!
Sorry if this is the Chinese trainer. Its like the one from 2020 and it was very hard to update and maintain so I will not incorporate it into my table. Even to locate the equivalent injection points was tedious. In theory they both can work at the same time. Unfortunately need someone to maintain that one and hopefully get someone to post it here. Honestly also dont recall how to convert these trainers back to tables to even look at it.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

aandwdabest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:51 am
tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:54 pm
make_friends wrote:
areen wrote:
Hello tfigment, I found a non-English version of a FM CT Trainer Script that allow speeding up player growth, increase player transfer likelihood offers, boost player performance in game, boost youth intake (both quality and quality), to name a few. Can you take a look at the script itself and see what you can do with it? Thank you! This is the 22.2.0 version of FM22. I have attached the original file and the translation that correlates to each option. Please take a look!
where did you found that?

lucasrayken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lucasrayken »

I know this may seem weird but can we somehow sack ourselves/another manager with this?
And if not, is there possiblity of such a function? Thanks

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

lucasrayken wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:08 am
I'm not updating the table currently. Wouldn't know where to start. I would suggest changing the contract expiration date on you or that manager. Not actually sure if it will do what you want but if you set one day in the future and then let the clock advance then presumably the contract is over and game would deal with it properly.

muhammad91
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by muhammad91 »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:30 am
lucasrayken wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:08 am
I'm not updating the table currently. Wouldn't know where to start. I would suggest changing the contract expiration date on you or that manager. Not actually sure if it will do what you want but if you set one day in the future and then let the clock advance then presumably the contract is over and game would deal with it properly.
Is there anyway to open code in that Chinese FM CT trainer script, I wanted to know which values is he editing?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I dont know how to open the Chinese FM trainer to inspect its scripts easily. You used to be able to open trainers in CE I think by changing extension or something and it would load as table but does not now. Anyway if you want an old one you can get the one I updated to match my table for FM 2020. Not really helpful as the code has changed a lot. Also that trainer was not well documented and its tables were written precisely and not safely as I recall which is why I dont want to try to support it.

Anyway that table was all code modification that relaxed and changed how the game worked not changing specific values on player. For example the game clamps values and that table changed or removed those limits by updating the code. I know where some of those were but the code changed too much for me to make sense of it. For example the game rebalances attributes every couple of months for each player my old code would just prevent values from decreasing but allow increasing. I enabled a "freeze" attribute flag that game has in 2022 rather than fix that code because it changed so much. They would likely have updated that routine.

Edit: So I can open the file with a little effort after all. Requires you to compile CE yourself and change it slightly. Heck there is even a comment about it there just to stop lazy people. The trainer is written as a giant single script. And is as I basically said its not easy to follow unless you have the original fm.exe used and still not easy as far as I'm concerned but I guess it depends on the options you look at. Anyway, I'm not going to provide anything other than that hint.

Syd3r
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Syd3r »

New update is out.