Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Post by tdg6661 »

sandyster wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:42 pm
tdg6661 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 8:49 am
Hello everyone,

After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home. :D
So I'm working for upcoming FM23 Cheat Table, and main features will be:
  • Search Feature (So you don't have to visit object's overview screen everytime) [✔ Added]
  • Edit Transfer (Future Transfer, Transfer Offer) [✔ Added]
  • Edit Competition (League Settings, League Table, Prize Money) [✔ Added]
  • Edit Nation (Transfer Rules, Fixture Rules, FFP Rules, EU/Foreign Rules, Responsibilities) [✔ Added]
  • Edit Person (Days At Club / In Nation, Tendencies, Unlock Unlockables for Manager, Retire Date, etc.) [✔ Added]
  • Edit Club (Affiliations, Sponsorships, Responsibilities, etc.) [✔ Added]
  • Ability to Change object pointer (club/person/nation/etc), Change string (Name, or any other strings), Change date everything would be in one click [✔ Added]
  • Ability to move players, Swap team between divisions (Change club league/nation) [✔ > 90% WIP]
There are 29 Unlockables in FM, but for now I only can found 4 of them:
  • All Players Interested (You unlocked All Players Interested, meaning every player will be keen to join your club.) [✔ Added]
  • Unlimited Scouting (You unlocked Unlimited Scouting and will now face no restrictions in your search for new talent. / Same as Show Player/Staff In Search) [✔ Added]
  • Attribute Masking (You unlocked Attribute Masking and will now be able to use that mode.) [✔ Added]
  • That Job Is Mine (You unlocked That Job Is Mine and will be offered any job you apply for.) [✔ Added]
Currently I'm using this table for FM21, these are the table progress:
WIP
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
If you have suggestion, you can PM me or reply this post. See you in November!
sorry bro i cant click on link.. can you DM me reupload FM 23 cheat table?
Its fm21 table. Fm23 table has not started yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlaxHousefly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxHousefly »

Hello, just wanted to ask, is there a way for a player to get above 200 CA in the table? Let's say, around 350?

Also wanted to ask, how to increase the player development? How to edit the code so it will develop much faster, since much higher is still pretty slow for me. :D

hekatoncheir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hekatoncheir »

BlaxHousefly wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:05 pm
Hello, just wanted to ask, is there a way for a player to get above 200 CA in the table? Let's say, around 350?

Also wanted to ask, how to increase the player development? How to edit the code so it will develop much faster, since much higher is still pretty slow for me. :D
it can never go beyond 200. its been locked down this way for many years. if you want your players to develop fast, make their personalities professional and edit it to 99 ( a trick i learned from another tool i have used for quite a while).

BlaxHousefly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxHousefly »

hekatoncheir wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:20 am
BlaxHousefly wrote:

it can never go beyond 200. its been locked down this way for many years. if you want your players to develop fast, make their personalities professional and edit it to 99 ( a trick i learned from another tool i have used for quite a while).
Awwwwww, really? I know that one trainer has the fuction of raising it all the way up to 500 PA/CA, so I though it is possible. Oh well, thank you very much for the help!

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

BlaxHousefly wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:33 am
hekatoncheir wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:20 am
BlaxHousefly wrote:

Awwwwww, really? I know that one trainer has the fuction of raising it all the way up to 500 PA/CA, so I though it is possible. Oh well, thank you very much for the help!
I think 127 is a optimal value for Professionalism.

You can change progress rate by right click -> Browse Memory View, you can see 03 02 is value for Much Higher, change it to 04 02 or something to even higher rate. But remember you need to setup the filters first then Apply.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

SO the new one came out on both steam and xbox game pass.

manager 2.0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by manager 2.0 »

good evening I apologize in advance for my English, a few days ago I discovered your tool and you turned my day around only I can't understand how to make a command work: I would like to make a player grown up in the team nursery become (0-21 ) but I don't know how to do it or maybe I am also wrong with the command used. can someone help me? thank you very much again for the tool because now the classic fmrte is no longer found

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Table updated to v7. This is would be the last table for FM22 as I'm moving to FM23. So, enjoy!

viewtopic.php?p=255168#p255168

Update 7 - Last Update for FM22
  • Added Search bar.
  • Added script: Add Club Affiliation to Club presets (Experimental / May crash your save game, so make a backup).
  • Added script: Add Club Sponsor to Club presets.
  • Added script: Add EU Rules to Nation presets (Experimental / May crash your save game, so make a backup).
  • Added script: Add Foreign Rules to Nation presets (Experimental / May crash your save game, so make a backup).
  • Fixed Search feature.
  • Fixed not working on date change on Club Sponsors.
  • Fixed not working on pointer change on Nation Foreign Rules.
  • Fully implemented FM Date custom type in the table.
  • Removed MD5 checksum.
  • Improved performance.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

manager 2.0 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:55 pm
good evening I apologize in advance for my English, a few days ago I discovered your tool and you turned my day around only I can't understand how to make a command work: I would like to make a player grown up in the team nursery become (0-21 ) but I don't know how to do it or maybe I am also wrong with the command used. can someone help me? thank you very much again for the tool because now the classic fmrte is no longer found
We can't add any Homegrown data for now, but we can edit the existing one.
  1. Go to Person -> Person Data -> Eligibility ->
  2. Change type to 3 Years Before 21.
  3. For club pointer, you can search your club on the search bar, then you can find your club pointer there.

FootballManager24012
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FootballManager24012 »

any chance we can get an fm23 table?

Greg956
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Greg956 »

+1 for Game Pass version FM 2023.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

FootballManager24012 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:27 pm
any chance we can get an fm23 table?
Greg956 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:38 pm
+1 for Game Pass version FM 2023.
It's WIP, most likely released this week.

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:36 pm
Table updated to v7. This is would be the last table for FM22 as I'm moving to FM23. So, enjoy!

• Added Search bar.
  • Added script: Add Club Affiliation to Club presets (Experimental / May crash your save game, so make a backup).
  • Added script: Add EU Rules to Nation presets (Experimental / May crash your save game, so make a backup).
  • Added script: Add Foreign Rules to Nation presets (Experimental / May crash your save game, so make a backup).
  • Fixed Search feature.
  • Removed MD5 checksum.
  • Improved performance.
I did the process indicated in the topic to adapt the table to Epic, however, I believe that not everything is working as intended.

As you can see in the screenshot, the Update on Focus Change... is not functional and also the information regarding the save is with value "nil" and only the save date is correct.

Did I do something wrong or is it just supposed to be that way?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

if this FM 23 works on gamepass, i'll be happy.

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Scheimann wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:26 pm
tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:36 pm

• Added Search bar.
  • Fixed Search feature.
  • Removed MD5 checksum.
  • Improved performance.
I did the process indicated in the topic to adapt the table to Epic, however, I believe that not everything is working as intended.

As you can see in the screenshot, the Update on Focus Change... is not functional and also the information regarding the save is with value "nil" and only the save date is correct.

Did I do something wrong or is it just supposed to be that way?
Can you post the outpout codes by Update VTables Address?

It should be like this
define(vtbXxxxx, fm+xxxxx) // xxxxxxx