Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mipuzzanoleascelle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Football Manager 2022 | Steam 22.4.0

Post by Mipuzzanoleascelle »

okay so I fucked up by buying a player that already has played for 2 clubs this season and now he's unavailable until next season. Is there a way I can solve this? I'm playing in Serie A btw

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Mipuzzanoleascelle wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:39 pm
okay so I fucked up by buying a player that already has played for 2 clubs this season and now he's unavailable until next season. Is there a way I can solve this? I'm playing in Serie A btw
Sorry, but no solution for now. I can't figure what/where the value is, but I think it's a global rules, same as 6 players loan rules.
I recommend to freeze this player attributes until he can play for your club, to prevent decreasing caused by lack of match sharpness.

Darbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darbo »

tdg6661 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:38 pm
naigaxeon wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:55 pm

is there any "Periodic Scripts --> Manager's Club -> Set Match Condition/Fitness"?
Select club first, go to presets -> add this club to freezer.
Activate freezer, turn on switcher, select Remove all injuries, done.
Thanks for creating the table, tdg6661! I got a small problem though: Frequently when using these settings the game crashes when clicking continue. Do you have any idea what could be the cause of this issue? Thanks!

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Darbo wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:31 pm
Thanks for creating the table, tdg6661! I got a small problem though: Frequently when using these settings the game crashes when clicking continue. Do you have any idea what could be the cause of this issue? Thanks!
So I've just tested it, no error no crash, I think worked well for me.
But there was a problem with this before related to No Transfer Activity in upd 3, and already fixed in the latest update.

Here's how to use the Freezer.
1. Select any club (maybe doesn't work with club in inactive league), make sure the table loaded it's name (Club [xxxxx FC] ->).
2. Open Presets -> Add to Freezer for specific club or directly select your club under Person -> Presets -> Manager -> Add Managing Club to Freezer (make sure the table loaded your profile).
3. Open Freezer, you should see the items you've added here.
4. To start, activate Freezer, activate switcher, then select any features.
5. To turn off, just deactivate switcher for specific item, or deactivate Freezer for all items.
6. Just in case you load a different save, you need to re-added the item to replace old address with a new one.

This maybe help, try to change timer update time, open Freezer script, press enter, go to line 45, replace the code with this:

Code: Select all

enableTimer(memrec, 60000, _updateFunc)
Click OK, turn off all scripts, save the table, rerun the table.
This is will decrease CPU usage by CE, and also it more safe if you have a lot of items in the Freezer.

epitqvist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by epitqvist »

Is it possible to prevent the modified stats of players from dropping? because this is a bit annoying

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

epitqvist wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:49 am
I have a problem with the trainer. I can't edit any other team because the trainer only locks on my team. What can i do?

It looks like a problem that the trainer is not updating the data.
Activate the red script 'Update on hover.......' then select any team/person/etc, or use Search feature.

epitqvist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by epitqvist »

tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:08 am
epitqvist wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:49 am
I have a problem with the trainer. I can't edit any other team because the trainer only locks on my team. What can i do?

It looks like a problem that the trainer is not updating the data.
Activate the red script 'Update on hover.......' then select any team/person/etc, or use Search feature.
I literally realised after writing the post I'm a retard xD. But is it possible to somehow completely block the stats from dropping for players? because clicking the button in person after every start is a bit tiring.... in previous versions of the trainer in FM2019/2020 there was 1 "prevent stats drop" button

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

Because increasing attributes of any person requires increasing his CA too. So after editing, you may check Calculate RCA on Player Presets then edit the Player CA according to calculation.

Or you Freeze his Attributes by
Select Person -> Presets -> General --> Freeze Attributes
But, the player also will not develop.
Last edited by tdg6661 on Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

epitqvist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by epitqvist »

tdg6661 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 am
Yes, I know, that's why I'm asking if it's possible to make it so that one button causes everyone on my team not to drop them, because I'm modifying practically the whole team and it's tiring....

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

epitqvist wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:18 am
tdg6661 wrote:
Yes, I know, that's why I'm asking if it's possible to make it so that one button causes everyone on my team not to drop them, because I'm modifying practically the whole team and it's tiring....
Maybe later on FM23, because I'm no longer in updating the table.

Darbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darbo »

tdg6661 wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:17 pm

So I've just tested it, no error no crash, I think worked well for me.
But there was a problem with this before related to No Transfer Activity in upd 3, and already fixed in the latest update.

Here's how to use the Freezer.
1. Select any club (maybe doesn't work with club in inactive league), make sure the table loaded it's name (Club [xxxxx FC] ->).
2. Open Presets -> Add to Freezer for specific club or directly select your club under Person -> Presets -> Manager -> Add Managing Club to Freezer (make sure the table loaded your profile).
3. Open Freezer, you should see the items you've added here.
4. To start, activate Freezer, activate switcher, then select any features.
5. To turn off, just deactivate switcher for specific item, or deactivate Freezer for all items.
6. Just in case you load a different save, you need to re-added the item to replace old address with a new one.

This maybe help, try to change timer update time, open Freezer script, press enter, go to line 45, replace the code with this:

Code: Select all

enableTimer(memrec, 60000, _updateFunc)
Click OK, turn off all scripts, save the table, rerun the table.
This is will decrease CPU usage by CE, and also it more safe if you have a lot of items in the Freezer.
Thanks for the response! Game is still crashing anyway... I'll try again with a new save, maybe I did something wrong earlier in the save which keeps CE crashing the game.

tinercibrooks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tinercibrooks »

Is there a way to make the table work with gamepass version?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

tinercibrooks wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:58 am
Is there a way to make the table work with gamepass version?
No, sorry.

epitqvist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by epitqvist »

tdg6661 wrote:
Because increasing attributes of any person requires increasing his CA too. So after editing, you may check Calculate RCA on Player Presets then edit the Player CA according to calculation.

I noticed that players stats drop after a few matches even when I pressed "freeze attributes" can I know why?

tdg6661
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tdg6661 »

epitqvist wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:40 pm
tdg6661 wrote:

I noticed that players stats drop after a few matches even when I pressed "freeze attributes" can I know why?
Check Print List -> Players w/ Freeze Attributes. Check if player is in the list or not.